We are good hosts and useless team

zubinpepsi

What type of thinking is that ? Our bowlers MANAGED to bowl pakistan out on a score which was 150+ less than ours. Don't our bowlers deserve credit for that? You instead our faulting out batsmen for throwing away their wickets
Given. Nothing should be taken away from our spinners. Yet, i am disappointed that they couldnt castle misbah or hamid.
wrt to dhoni...one thing really surprises me. THe minute RP Singh comes out and says only one over to go' date=' he hits 2 towering sixes and a four to get his 50. Why couldnt he have done that earlier. Laxman got his 100 a LOOOOOOOng time ago[/quote'] Eaxctly my thought too.... Hes pretty USELESS when the track is not good for hitting.. he cant rotate the strike n hogs the pitch... simply put hes a big FTB... im so fukin mad at this guy... i desparately wanted Akthar to bowl him out....

Hmm...all of us are going mad just because things are not coming in our way .we are responsible for this situation .Now just play hard aggressive cricket on day 5 .Thats all we can do.Just forget about the 3rd and 4 th days. It wasn't that easy out there .firstly the light was fading ,Akhtar was bowling as fast as he can ,then kaneria getting a good turn .Imagine if any of those gets out ,then a new man coming in the morning .It is again even more difficult .Analyse the situation man .