We are good hosts and useless team

zubinpepsi

nothin wrong' date=' very to hit against the big spin.[/quote'] True. Kaneria is bowling into the rough to a very negative line. Shoaib Actor is varying his pace and bowling to his field. An inform Jaffer if he was there can work miracles with the angles, timing and placement. Unfortunately, he got out. But probably MSD and Ganguly can only take singles.
True. Kaneria is bowling into the rough to a very negative line. Shoaib Actor is varying his pace and bowling to his field. An inform Jaffer if he was there can work miracles with the angles, timing and placement. Unfortunately, he got out. But probably MSD and Ganguly can only take singles.
they dint even take tht.. did they?? taking singles every 3rd ball is again useles.. u can go for broke instead

Lets not lose perspective (atleast I will tell this to myself). This match is a no-win for India, not because of our 2nd Inn batting - BUT BECAUSE of our inept bowling after having them on the mat at 150-5 and our inept fielding. Pak got away to safety zone. *That* is the reason why we screwed it up. Those 2 are the reasons why this is not a win for us.

well i wouldnt say we are shyt team ... come on yaar give them a space.. it was fourth day pitch on the top they scored 121 runs off 29 overs ... pretty healthy avg there ... even i feel we could have joined 20 more runs but then pakis bowled good too in that last 10 overs spell

i was watchin... thtsy im going crazyyyyyy.... i dont see the attacking INTENT...... n wats the point of preserving the WKTs????
The intent was there, but there were not many chances to execute. MSD was trying reverse sweeps, ganguly was trying to hit down the line etc but they bowled pretty well.
well i wouldnt say we are shyt team ... come on yaar give them a space.. it was fourth day pitch on the top they scored 121 runs off 29 overs ... pretty healthy avg there ... even i feel we could have joined 20 more runs but then pakis bowled good too in that last 10 overs spell
yeah ur rite.. its 4th day pitch.. yada yada.... dude..121 off 29 overs is pretty shyte considering the match situation.... we cud have pushed for a lead of 320-340 today.... we r more focussed on holding the wkt than scoring actuaally.. mebe someone shud tell them tht tomorrow is the last day n dont worry abt holding the wkts
Lets not lose perspective (atleast I will tell this to myself). This match is a no-win for India, not because of our 2nd Inn batting - BUT BECAUSE of our inept bowling after having them on the mat at 150-5 and our inept fielding. Pak got away to safety zone. *That* is the reason why we screwed it up. Those 2 are the reasons why this is not a win for us.
well we were inept in our bowling.. but we still cud have made match outa tht 160 lead.. instead play safe stinking mentality of our players took over n now they r happy to get a draw frm this.. i hope tht this useless shi.ty paaki team beat the crap outa this indian team in bangalore.....

India perhaps would have accelarated against say West Indies but to try a little too hard against Pakistan is a bit too much risk to take considering the fans reaction if they lost far too many wickets in the process. India v Pak is a big draw simply because both don't want to lose. If you look at the number of runs India has scored in this test match for the loss of 7 wickets you will realise they have done wonderfully well. Pakistan played good cricket too and in the second inning they were way smarter than the first inning. At least they had their fielders in the right place and bowled to the field. I can understand why India doesn't want to take to much risk. There is far too much riding on this series to take a bit too much risk. Don't we know the amount of criticism Rahul Dravid took when he didn't enforce follow on against England in England in the 3rd test? Now looking back I think his call was good, lest India won the series 1-0.

game's not over yet...i think we will win the match

do keep in mind that this pitch has been an asbolute storytale for the batsmen. the quick wickets we managed were thanks in part to one git batsman (hameed), one poor shot (butt hitting a ball spinning away from behind the pitch), one jackass shot (yousuf driving against the spin), and one over zealous bafoon (younis hitting a wide delievery when what was needed was caution). faisal... well he was a walking wicket the day he was selected. so keep in mind that pakistan can possibly chase a less than impossible score. now must we give them a score they can chase or reach a stage of safety then try our best with the bowling?

do keep in mind that this pitch has been an asbolute storytale for the batsmen. the quick wickets we managed were thanks in part to one git batsman (hameed)' date= one poor shot (butt hitting a ball spinning away from behind the pitch), one jackass shot (yousuf driving against the spin), and one over zealous bafoon (younis hitting a wide delievery when what was needed was caution). faisal... well he was a walking wicket the day he was selected. so keep in mind that pakistan can possibly chase a less than impossible score. now must we give them a score they can chase or reach a stage of safety then try our best with the bowling?
What type of thinking is that ? Our bowlers MANAGED to bowl pakistan out on a score which was 150+ less than ours. Don't our bowlers deserve credit for that? You instead our faulting out batsmen for throwing away their wickets