Euro 2008 Draw

Predator_05

Group A: Switzerland, Turkey, Portugal, Czech Republic Group B: Austria, Poland, Germany, Croatia Group C: Holland, France, Romania, Italy Group D: Greece, Russia, Spain, Sweden --- Looks good. Germany have it fairly easy, but they will be meeting the 2nd place in Group A, which won't be an easy proposition. If they win, they will be up against Portugal in the semis - anything can happen there. Won't comment on the other two groups - i don't need to stress how tough they are. Any thoughts on who can win ? My money would be on Portugal, or either of the two teams which qualify from Group C

People are writing Italy off but theyre massively experienced. will do well. Despite Donadoni. Portugal are a good call. Who do they play up front these days? Think Pauletas retired. They need a good striker, someone who can really bury the chances that Ronaldo, Quaresma and all create.

People are writing Italy off but theyre massively experienced. will do well. Despite Donadoni. Portugal are a good call. Who do they play up front these days? Think Pauletas retired. They need a good striker, someone who can really bury the chances that Ronaldo, Quaresma and all create.
Ronaldo not only creates. He's hit 13 for United in his last thirteen games and also bagged 8 for Portugal in their Euro. qualifying campaign. Definitely Portugal FTW.

I want spain to win soooo bad. If only their back four doesn't screw it up ....
INDEED Makes you wonder how they dont do well, the talent theyve got. With a mature Fabregas in their ranks alonsgside Xavi etc youd think theyll be a force....

Makes you wonder how they dont do well, the talent theyve got
The only reason they didn't win it all in South Korea, was becoz of the officiating. That was the golden period for spain, when Joaquin was unstoppable .... Let's see what they can do @ Euro this time :pray: