Medical students strike against rural internship :-(

Guest dada_rocks

(1) these decision are not whimsical or sadistic, govt chose to do this because medical care system remains largelky disfunctionl and there is personnel crunch (2) Engg sector if anything is over-manned, Engg graduates are sitting unemployed somehow chanign their trade to some software coding and earning living. Still every state engg colleg has scores of students unemployed. so No such personnel crunch and hence no similar directive. So when and if that happens every well meaning engg graduate sud be more than happy to serve..
Those two points are at odd against each other :finger: Modern Indian boom(1990 plus era) owes a lot to Engineers, specially those of us, like and you, who have moved abroad. This is what is called by most of Indians as open-economy where Indians have "shed" the age-old frog in a well mentality and have taken on the world. Yeah right! Bottomline DR miyaan is this - A doctor(or an Engineer) shall work in India ONLY if he has a moral bend of mind. I am not so sure there are too many remaining. It is all a part of a race to own a flat, a car and to shop in the malls over the weekend. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Hahahaha..Welcome to modern India DR. It is all about greed bhaiya, be it housing or be it career. Kahe ka magazmaari kar rahe ho ke "Who should do what?". When I was finishing off my Engineering half of my batchmates were preparing for GRE and SATs and all those exams needed to go abroad. The situation in your institutions would only be worse. It was distressing to see Southie students not knowing a cr@p about Gaya/Patna but knowing everything ke kaun se US school mein kaisa grant milta hai. Long story short dont worry about such "benevolent" ideas anymore. When it comes to India most Indians dont give a flying toss, the line outside the US/UK counsellate should ahev told you that by now. xxxx
Man comparison with engg is so misplaced.. If anything all the public sectors are over-manned.... OTOH medical care system is ridiculously under-manned. Recently Nitish kumar employed 8000 doctors then many hospitals which were virtually closed got one doctor apiece..:cry_smile:.. I mean what the heck are the asking just one year for 20 kah rs is it too much for these guys........

Guest dada_rocks
Those two points are at odd against each other :finger: Modern Indian boom(1990 plus era) owes a lot to Engineers, specially those of us, like and you, who have moved abroad. This is what is called by most of Indians as open-economy where Indians have "shed" the age-old frog in a well mentality and have taken on the world. Yeah right! Bottomline DR miyaan is this - A doctor(or an Engineer) shall work in India ONLY if he has a moral bend of mind. I am not so sure there are too many remaining. It is all a part of a race to own a flat, a car and to shop in the malls over the weekend. xxx
Ama yaar govt force bhi nahin kar rahi hai ki India mein work karo sala ak saal bas ak saal serve karo sounds very generoous deal to me.. I so wish they start charging 20 lakh from these people.. u will see one by one all of them will fall in line.... Engg boom hai private sector meing govt sector mein kahan kuchh expansion ho raha hai..

Preaching from yall :D People are free to choose what they will study and where they will work. You can subsidize or have an option to pay higher tuition. Govt has right to say that ahead of time BEFORE ADMISSION, and the people can choose whether to pursue it or go to a diff profession or country or whatever. Dunno what you are cribbing about. Anyways, I guess ya'll stick with your viewpoint, and we will agree to disagree.

Guest dada_rocks
That's not funny dada...it's sad.You hypocracy knows no bounds. And you seem just bitter.... If you are so concerned about people in the villages...you don't need an invitation or an order from the govt to it. People who want to do ...are doing it ...not writing about it on message boards.Please practice before you preach . And final good night!:sleep:
Seriously had these stupids thigns some guy posted I wud have blasted him by now for being senseless.. What makes u think I am not doing what i am supposed to do.. Point here is me as an engineer being gainfully employed in some under-manned rural engg plant. Anyway cutting the chase Why don't u go ahead and point me out some work for electronis engg graduate in ur village ro some other rural centre whihc is facing personnel crunch .. let us see u just know how to type gibberish or really have some clue. Take as much time as u want I will be waiting Kuchh bhi jo man mein aaya type kar diye bina sar pair ki baat..

Man comparison with engg is so misplaced.. If anything all the public sectors are over-manned.... OTOH medical care system is ridiculously under-manned. Recently Nitish kumar employed 8000 doctors then many hospitals which were virtually closed got one doctor apiece..:cry_smile:.. I mean what the heck are the asking just one year for 20 kah rs is it too much for these guys........
Abbe pahle rona band karo. Mujhse bujurg logon ka rona nahin dekha jaata :aetsch: Now to your question. Is asking one year of work for Rs 20 lakh too much from Doctors? I say NO. But I will tell you what the Doctors will say. They will say Yes. SImple reasons bhaiya: 1) Why different set of rules for Doctors and rest of India? 2) A doctor typically spends atleast, if not more, 12 years(school), 5 years (MBBS), 2(MD) plus internship etc. SO atleast 17 odd years. Uske baad bhi if agar unke Father/Mother/Chaccha/Mausa/Sadhoo bhai are not Doctors so practice jamne mein 10 saal. In other words a doctor starts kamaying in about 25-27 years. Jab already itna locha hai to usmein ek aur locha kaahe add karne ka? Example deta hoon. Sun lo from horses mouth. Mere bade bhaiya Doctor hain, PMCH se MBBS, RMCH se MD. Jab joota ghees ghees ke parhai khatam kiye tab tak unka IT batchmate sab Delhi mein flat khareed chuka tha. Saala jitna frustration is baat ka tha ke bina parhe likhe Laloo Yadav ki beti PMCH top karti thi usse jyaada frustration is baat ka even though he was working in Apollo Hospitals(ace in the country) he couldnt buy a flat. Ab jo log gaaon mein honge unka frustration chor do. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Preaching from yall :D People are free to choose what they will study and where they will work. You can subsidize or have an option to pay higher tuition. Govt has right to say that ahead of time BEFORE ADMISSION, and the people can choose whether to pursue it or go to a diff profession or country or whatever. Dunno what you are cribbing about. Anyways, I guess ya'll stick with your viewpoint, and we will agree to disagree.
MAdam govt has said that before admission that they might change it and these namakools had option to not join on that basis.. rest is meaningless..

Thats called trickery :D, DR, and our judicial system will promptly send such changes packing to where they started. Just watch. This thing wont fly at all. Watch how Roamdos is gonna cop it. They will dismiss all this bull. Just watch. (Future changes may be there with advance notice, but nothing will happen for CURRENT students)

Guest dada_rocks
Abbe pahle rona band karo. Mujhse bujurg logon ka rona nahin dekha jaata :aetsch: Now to your question. Is asking one year of work for Rs 20 lakh too much from Doctors? I say NO. But I will tell you what the Doctors will say. They will say Yes. SImple reasons bhaiya: 1) Why different set of rules for Doctors and rest of India? 2) A doctor typically spends atleast, if not more, 12 years(school), 5 years (MBBS), 2(MD) plus internship etc. SO atleast 17 odd years. Uske baad bhi if agar unke Father/Mother/Chaccha/Mausa/Sadhoo bhai are not Doctors so practice jamne mein 10 saal. In other words a doctor starts kamaying in about 25-27 years. Jab already itna locha hai to usmein ek aur locha kaahe add karne ka? Example deta hoon. Sun lo from horses mouth. Mere bade bhaiya Doctor hain, PMCH se MBBS, RMCH se MD. Jab joota ghees ghees ke parhai khatam kiye tab tak unka IT batchmate sab Delhi mein flat khareed chuka tha. Saala jitna frustration is baat ka tha ke bina parhe likhe Laloo Yadav ki beti PMCH top karti thi usse jyaada frustration is baat ka even though he was working in Apollo Hospitals(ace in the country) he couldnt buy a flat. Ab jo log gaaon mein honge unka frustration chor do. xxx
MD ke liye nahin hai ye yaar sirf MBBS ke liye hai.. Why different sset of rules well: MY answer wud have been because there is personnel crunch in medicare system btu I guess that answer won't do.. so how about because their education costs much more than the rest at least five times more... Jab 27 saal mein kamana hai to ak saal usmein se nikala gay to kya ho gaya.. Tumne wo add karna to chhod hi diya: 4 saal MD ki taiyari mein:cantstop: Jab jodna hi hai to thik se jodo.. Hoga wahin line pe aa jayenge sare jab govt real fee charge karna shuru karegi...

Guest dada_rocks
Thats called trickery :D' date=' DR, and our judicial system will promptly send such changes packing to where they started. Just watch. [b']This thing wont fly at all. Watch how Roamdos is gonna cop it. They will dismiss all this bull. Just watch. (Future changes may be there with advance notice, but nothing will happen for CURRENT students)
Madam u can call it whatever u want but this is full-proof if u have signed those documents. You can't say I didn't read those lines it's your problem.. Judicial system won't be able to help them out of the responsibility that comes with free-loading... Dekhati raho fir I am counting on communists this time.. sala kya din aa gaye hain:hysterical:

Why different sset of rules well: MY answer wud have been because there is personnel crunch in medicare system btu I guess that answer won't do..
Guru yahin pe to maar kha rahe ho DR miyaan. See this is where average Indian minded Indians go wrong. Itna magaz maari kar rahe ho ke what should Doctors/Engineer do in India, usse kya milega? Ghanta? Itna time laga dete share market learn karne mein lagao, aajkal it is more important to know how about how Indian share market works than how India works. In fact maine pahle bhi kaha tha, abhi bhi kahta hoon ke its high time Biharis(and UPites) gave up on India funda. Saala aur koi states ko fikir nahin to tum kahe ko khoon garam kar rahe ho boss?
so how about because their education costs much more than the rest at least five times more...
Ab yeh Doctor log ka galti hai bolo? A student who studies for Engineering(or Medical) wants to get in because he likes the subject and wants to make it career. He doesnt go into thinking Govt. kitna kharch karegi. Tum to yaar woh Shaalimaar movie ka gaana yaad dila de rahe ho. Humko milli uski sazaa hum jo khata kar na sake hum bewafa hargiz ka the par hum wafa kar na sake Accha ab ek question. If you had to put %age, what %age of your fellow batchmates were more than eager to leave India after BTech? Jaraa batana. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Guru yahin pe to maar kha rahe ho DR miyaan. See this is where average Indian minded Indians go wrong. Itna magaz maari kar rahe ho ke what should Doctors/Engineer do in India, usse kya milega? Ghanta? Itna time laga dete share market learn karne mein lagao, aajkal it is more important to know how about how Indian share market works than how India works. In fact maine pahle bhi kaha tha, abhi bhi kahta hoon ke its high time Biharis(and UPites) gave up on India funda. Saala aur koi states ko fikir nahin to tum kahe ko khoon garam kar rahe ho boss? Ab yeh Doctor log ka galti hai bolo? A student who studies for Engineering(or Medical) wants to get in because he likes the subject and wants to make it career. He doesnt go into thinking Govt. kitna kharch karegi. Tum to yaar woh Shaalimaar movie ka gaana yaad dila de rahe ho. Humko milli uski sazaa hum jo khata kar na sake hum bewafa hargiz ka the par hum wafa kar na sake Accha ab ek question. If you had to put %age, what %age of your fellow batchmates were more than eager to leave India after BTech? Jaraa batana. xxx
See sala ab to ye lag raha hai sari duniya ki frustration ka ilaaz govt kare, han doctor/enginner ko ab share-broker se zalan hai is liye wo free education lenge par kuchh karenge nahin return mein.. is baat ka koi zabaab hai.. Par govt ki jo responsibility hai even after spending money usko poora karne mein log ak saal bhi nahin lagayenge.. wah.. How many wanted to leave is not the point if govt had put some directive in place and defying those people disappeared then it wud have been an issue.... Fact is engg sector mein govt/public sector mein job hai hi nahin.. Govt of india ko kayde se sare engg college ko model kar dena chahiye private institute ke aadhar par.. sirf utane hi college govt dole sector mein rakhen jiska consuption india mein hai aur unhen clear directive hona chahiye ki beta education free hai but u are working in govt/public sector otherwise pay this much fine on top of the fee.. Govt ye sab nahin kar rahi hai kyunki personnle crunch nahin hai is sector mein aur sonchati hai indirectly unhen return mil raha hai or there is some other region.. sare iit/rec wale sab agar govt sector join karne lge na pahle to sabko naukdi nahin milegi utani hai hi nahin jopb aur doosari jitane muzafafrpur institute of technology type ke jo engg college hain na uske graduate unemployed baithe rahenge.. this sector is unregulated because there is no need to do otherwise. Obviously this can't be tendered as an example and expected from govt not to do anything even where there is problem.............yahan lakhon jaan ka sabaal hai....... Govt's demand is need based and it's anything but unreasonable.... UP/Bihari emotional aadmi hota hai, aa hi jata hai gussa .. Sabse bada dukh ye hai ki I am counting on communist on this issue..:pray:

Medical students from Tamil Nadu are on agitation over the latest move by Union Health Minister Dr Anbumani Ramadoss, which proposes to make compulsory one-year rural service by doctors. This, despite the state government's indication that it may shut down their hostels and indefinitely close all the 14 government medical colleges across the state. However, 7,500 students say they will not return to their classes. Even after Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Karunanidhi's appeal and talks with the state's health minister. Hostellers plan to stay with local guardians and continue such protests till Ramadoss gives up his one-year compulsory rural service proposal.

Medical students in Mumbai are saying it with flowers for the Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss. Students from nine medical colleges in the city have not been attending lectures for three days now and their main demand is to include a rural internship in the existing year of medical internship.

Andhra Pradesh: HYDERABAD: The working staff and even patients of Gandhi Hospital on Saturday got a break, albeit for little while, from their monotony. They were treated to some clever witticism and spoofing of Union Minister for Health Anbumani Ramadoss by Gandhi Medical College students, protesting against one-year mandatory rural service. Dressed like the Union Health Minister, the students tried to ‘satirise’ the one-year mandatory rural service issue.

Guest dada_rocks

Karunanidhi rocks date raho Where is Brinda Karat when u need her:haha: Laloo bhiaya give your two cents Most of all Mayawati.. Modi saheb will cap it with his two cents.. He has already forced IPS/IAS to remain in rural area two days a week .. He too will join in the chorus.. Finey u are in for tough time.. whoever is ur candidate tell him to get ready for rural stint..:two_thumbs_up:

See sala ab to ye lag raha hai sari duniya ki frustration ka ilaaz govt kare, han doctor/enginner ko ab share-broker se zalan hai is liye wo free education lenge par kuchh karenge nahin return mein.. is baat ka koi zabaab hai..
Seedha jawaab hai ke Paisa bolta hai. Woh jamaane gaye jab Professor/Teacher/Doctor ka izzat tha. Engineer ka number inke baad aata tha. Aajkal parhai ki sanctity khatam ho gayi bhai. A MA from prestigious Calcutta University shall earn a fraction of what a BPO coolie earns. Fair/unfair/sahi galat....who gives a eff DR miyaan?
How many wanted to leave is not the point if govt had put some directive in place and defying those people disappeared then it wud have been an issue.... Fact is engg sector mein govt/public sector mein job hai hi nahin.. Govt of india ko kayde se sare engg college ko model kar dena chahiye private institute ke aadhar par.. sirf utane hi college govt dole sector mein rakhen jiska consuption india mein hai aur unhen clear directive hona chahiye ki beta education free hai but u are working in govt/public sector otherwise pay this much fine on top of the fee..
Bhaiya prestigious Universities(IITs) etc mein kuch directive nahin lagega. Simply because a) US/Western countries feed on students from these schools. b) Indians students are more than happy to ditch India and move abroad. Jab miyaan bibi raazi tab kya karega Kaazi?
Govt ye sab nahin kar rahi hai kyunki personnle crunch nahin hai is sector mein aur sonchati hai indirectly unhen return mil raha hai or there is some other region.. sare iit/rec wale sab agar govt sector join karne lge na pahle to sabko naukdi nahin milegi utani hai hi nahin jopb aur doosari jitane muzafafrpur institute of technology type ke jo engg college hain na uske graduate unemployed baithe rahenge.. this sector is unregulated because there is no need to do otherwise.
Abbe Govt ko jaane do yaar. At some point it becomes citizens fault. People get the Govt they deserve, simple. Indians are getting greedier right infront of our eyes and yeh sab uska nateeja hai.
UP/Bihari emotional aadmi hota hai, aa hi jata hai gussa ..
Jaanta hoon, issiliye samjha raha hoon. Communist parties bhi kuch nahin karegi. Unke paas support kahan hai? Their support is with rural areas, how many Doctor/Engg do you know that support Communist parties?