The Missing Sree

Hawkeye

Sreesanth has not been selected as one of the 24 probables going to Australia apparently because of his shoulder injury. If there is no change between now and 12 December when the final selection will be made the we will have a serious problem. Keeping aside the arrogance, over agression and that "trying too hard" that we see too often in Sree, he can turn the game around (as he did in S. Africa earlier this year). The Australian conditions would suit him and I would love to witness his fighting spirit, a spirit which practically all the team will need to show if there's going to be any chance of a win.

wow... Right on... I dont care if he has stupid and insane behaviour but after seeing that Munna munaaf bowling in these last two games, I really really want 3 stupid bowlers like Sri. Indian Cricket fan's big problem is that they are very impatient. After losing a game, they dont even forgive SRT, SG and RD as well. So on a bad day people target Srisanth's attitude for the poor show. But reality is that he has that extra bit in him, which shows up as an aggression but he uses it in controlled fashion then he is one big asset for our team. As a matter of fact, test cricket is totally different thing. Here batsmem are patient, quiet and adaptive. To counter them what we need is a aggressive bowler who will Pl$$ them off and force them to do the mistake. I actually liked his attitude against english players. They really got annoyed of him but end result was that he got them to throw their wkts away. If he was bowling in the 2nd test, I am sure he would have troubled Sami a lot with his attitude and some stunning deliveries to mix with it... BRING BACK SRISANTH... you stupid BCCCCCCCIIIII....