The Return Of Ipl Game | Game Thread

nanda14792

Everyone lost Interest in it. The Game is a total failure :((
game mast tha :good: per agar start se hi koi clear winner banjaye to phir kaisa maza :sad: Scarry ne itni lead nahi leni chahiye thi :headshake:

wahi na jisme tumne "we want Harshal Patel of RCB" bola tha :giggle: tum true RCB supporter ho :hysterical:
:poink: uske pehle jo likha tha use to tu padh nahi paaya shaayad. :haha: True Mafia :winky:

:poink: uske pehle jo likha tha use to tu padh nahi paaya shaayad. :haha: True Mafia :winky:
jitney se apna kaam banta hai us se zyada nahi padhta mai kabhi :beee: Chawla nahi milna chahiye tha ise to :headshake:

game mast tha :good:
:agree: The concept and game is really good since it puts you in owner's seat and tests whether you can buy a best performing team. Much different from SuperSelector where most selectors go for common picks with 1 or 2 experiments. But it needs some modification in rules and better involvement from organizer too.
per agar start se hi koi clear winner banjaye to phir kaisa maza :sad: Scarry ne itni lead nahi leni chahiye thi :headshake:
lo ab ye bhi mera galti hai :facepalm:

Yeah received 20 trilz You won 5 trilz by winning this competition, but you lost 20 in a single bet. The piint I wanna make here is that you can't own a marwadi :cool: :P
teri aur tere saath saath SG ki to :band: bajadi Scarry ne :hehe:

Yeah received 20 trilz You won 5 trilz by winning this competition, but you lost 20 in a single bet. The piint I wanna make here is that you can't own a marwadi :cool: :P
:hysterical: :icflove: Me too Maarwadi :((