ICF Premier League

StriKe

ICF Premier League  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

Strike bending rules in favour of certain teams Yeah replaced puneet with sidhoni as he was not in the league for 7 overs but not zakk(a guaranteed performer) who is not there since the start of the tournament :agree: Even his teammate(bluebee) has condemned this bias.
kuch bhi haan :cantstop: mai kahan late huwa tha, meri team to thi pehle se hi :dontknow:

What's the problem? League code was announced 48hrs before the match starts...Why couldn't they join the league early? zakk joined the league early and left the league to hide from copycats....he joined when i posted here. Players were replaced using randomizer...Check Screenshot..
Its the fault of team owner not the player. Replacing someone for 7 overs is too harsh if thats how the rules work then replace the other guy too :dontknow:

Its the fault of team owner not the player. Replacing someone for 7 overs is too harsh if thats how the rules work then replace the other guy too :dontknow:
How come its fault of the Owner? Player should use the sense and join the league early instead of joining after 7 overs... Which guy? Why can't you specific? If its PAA-G - Owner can't be replaced...That's NULLs the meaning of team game which you gave idea of retaining players.

I'm not bending any rules..I was posting here what's going to happen.. I was waiting till 8PM before using randomizer. You could have replied to my message. :dontknow:
Was he online back then ? Ok the tourney begun at 8 and he missed 7 overs so you replaced him as he missed 7 most crucial overs of the tourney but what about the other missing guy from the same team ? :dontknow:

How come its fault of the Owner? Player should use the sense and join the league early instead of joining after 7 overs... Which guy? Why can't you specific? If its PAA-G - Owner can't be replaced...That's NULLs the meaning of team game which you gave idea of retaining players.
Cool so its not the owner's responsibility to make sure the players know the league details and be a part of the league. Then remove the other guy(zakk) too for missing out during the match.

Cool so its not the owner's responsibility to make sure the players know the league details and be a part of the league. Then remove the other guy(zakk) too for missing out during the match.
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3306613&postcount=416 I have told the team owners to PM the league code to their players. Zakk joined the league before the match started and he has already joined the league two days before.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3306613&postcount=416 I have told the team owners to PM the league code to their players. Zakk joined the league before the match started and he has already joined the league two days before.
Ok joining before two days is the criteria ? means anyone can leave the league whenever they want if they have joined two days before :hmmm: