ICF Premier League

StriKe

ICF Premier League  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

Ok joining before two days is the criteria ? means anyone can leave the league whenever they want if they have joined two days before :hmmm:
I wanted players to join the league well in advance so i can have team names ready in the spreadsheet. I was verifying every team name in the sheet and found zakk missing in the site after i entered it.. To clarify..If anyone leaves the league now, they will be considered disqualified and no replacement will be done

I wanted players to join the league well in advance so i can have team names ready in the spreadsheet. I was verifying every team name in the sheet and found zakk missing in the site after i entered it.. To clarify..If anyone leaves the league now, they will be considered disqualified and no replacement will be done
:beee: then what about JAF's request of disqualifying me :hmmmm2: I am ready for that :nervous:

He joined the league before 8PM 8th April. If zakk leaves the league now..No replacement will be done.. They will go into 6 players not 7.
Where was he @8pm ? tourney didn begin and end before 8. Zakk missed more overs than puneet but puneet was the culprit because he didnt join before two days :cantstop: Not sure if you would have done that if the reserve player was some newbie and not sidhoni. Corporation too would not have agreed for that if it was zakk in puneet's position. This is not the first time they are replacing their weak links at last minute. Last time it decided the fate of the tourney. All teams would have bid for CC had she took part in the auction last time :agree:

Where was he @8pm ? tourney didn begin and end before 8. Zakk missed more overs than puneet but puneet was the culprit because he didnt join before two days :cantstop: Not sure if you would have done that if the reserve player was some newbie and sidhoni. Corporation too would not have agreed for that if it was zakk in puneet's position. This is not the first time they are replacing their weak links at last minute. Last time it decided the fate of the tourney. All teams would have bid for CC had she took part in the auction last time :agree:
I want this guys disqualification now :orderorder: no more discussion :hitler: