IPL 2015 Rajasthan Royals Support Official Thread.

Sir john

smith has to bat number 3 and watson should open. Karun can come at 4. bowling looking thin though the allrounders will help
Sanju did well in few matches last year. I think he is going to be their number 3 batman with Rahane and Karun as openers. Rahane, Watto and Smith are their experienced batsmen and placing them in top 3 will make their middle order very weak. I think keeping experienced batsmen like Watto and Smith for pressure situation is better, so that they can finish their inning strongly. I think bowling is no worry. Faulkner, Southee/Rusty, Dhawal, Watto, Tambe and Binny can manage :--D

middle me aakar Nair tuk tuk karega aur Binny to tumhe pata hi hai :nervous: mai agree nahi karta us batting line up ke saath :headshake:
they can swap Watson & Karun......but they will depend on Flukener for end overs anyway.... Rahane is similar to Nair & Samson so doesn't make sense play all of them in top.... Best option for them to be flexible in batting order as much as possible. PS : Binny is not bad to face average domestic bowlers & Lunkans...

they can swap Watson & Karun......but they will depend on Flukener for end overs anyway.... Rahane is similar to Nair & Samson so doesn't make sense play all of them in top.... Best option for them to be flexible in batting order as much as possible. PS : Binny is not bad to face average domestic bowlers & Lunkans...
Rahane and Karun gave few good openings last time and Sanju can score quickly as well. I think they are going to stick with their previous batting line up. if 2 of top 3 gets out quickly then Watto and Smith can take responsibility by scoring some steady runs and then in last overs they can score quickly with Fauxy and Binny still to come. RR management is not going to think crazy like you guys :dance: