Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

For keepers and defenders its mostly about clean sheets .But they will also get more points (6 points) if they score goal I already play in another forum .So would be playing anyway .Just thought could create ICF league if there is some interest . Best thing about the EPL fantasy is they release app so managing is easy via app
Sounds flawed...in cricket you can have multiple players from same team but player performing will get more points. Here it sounds like a keeper may be in inspired form, save his team despite poor defending and defenders still get points cause of clean sheet? So would Howard have gotten same points as USA defence? One defender may be the standout covering mistakes of the other, but in a clean sheet they would share points? As long as they don't use specific, more detailed statistics to score the FL it sounds flawed.

So this is going to happen imo Remy will stay for Chelsea and I am very happy as he is such a good striker and would be waste to let him go and gamble on anyone else .i rate him higher than benteke for teams like us so if he stays fit we will be fine this season Filipe luis will wither stay or will be replaced but it's not big deal he is back up anyway so it works both ways It sounds like cuadrado might be let go and after that they might go for another winger maybe pedro but many other clubs like untied where he will certainly start unlike with us are going for him so let's see what happens Also stones we are definitely going after and also witsel so over all I am happy as we seem to be adding depth where we needed it badly

I hope ki ab hum koi badi signing na kare aur humari current team ko hi acche se khelne ka chance de jin per wenger ne itna time invest kiya hai. isbaar back up bhi accha hai aur fully fit team zaroor last time se bhi accha karegi :agree:

United completely changing the team They will probably sign striker or winger and otamendi and I thinkI he is better than Ramos for league like epl. Also 100 mil for muller but was rejected but good intent none the less . City going for KDB probably will cost around 60 million and to me silva,sterling and him paying behind aguero is scary...almost as scary as facing Madrid ..

United are not getting any Bayern player now. Bayern have already said that they won't be selling anyone else to United this season after Bastian. And I really can't blame them - they sold Kroos last year and Bastian now - can't really expect Guardiola to sell another important member (Mueller or Lewandowski) of the side. As for the striker - LVG had said that is someone not named by the media till now. I really can't imagine who that could be because the media has linked almost everyone with United :hmmm: Pedro rumors are getting a bit strong now though - would be a good buy IMO.

United completely changing the team They will probably sign striker or winger and otamendi and I thinkI he is better than Ramos for league like epl.
That does worry me - a LOT of changes have happened (and some more will happen) this season. Might be difficult for the team to settle down for sometime and to finalize the various combinations in which the final XI will be after getting rid of so many players and buying so many new ones.

United are not getting any Bayern player now. Bayern have already said that they won't be selling anyone else to United this season after Bastian. And I really can't blame them - they sold Kroos last year and Bastian now - can't really expect Guardiola to sell another important member (Mueller or Lewandowski) of the side. As for the striker - LVG had said that is someone not named by the media till now. I really can't imagine who that could be because the media has linked almost everyone with United :hmmm: Pedro rumors are getting a bit strong now though - would be a good buy IMO.
Robben ...I am telling you it will be amazing signing for them Pedro is good really good but he is winger and another depay like situation . Either him or depay will be forced to play out of position even though they are not half bad at that but still it's pointless but robben ..that guy is third best player in world and it makes so much sense . Btw kroos was not important they had Thiago to replace him who is better . Similarly they replaced Sebastian with Vidal who currently is better player so it's not like any one bought player who was essential.. What do you think about bid for Ronaldo? :--D

That does worry me - a LOT of changes have happened (and some more will happen) this season. Might be difficult for the team to settle down for sometime and to finalize the various combinations in which the final XI will be after getting rid of so many players and buying so many new ones.
Do not worry ..every guy who you bought will play in natural position and are world class players so it should be easy . I will be more worried about lvg as More I read about him more I see pattern where teams he controlled played very boring possession football with no creativity even with team like bayern Every one here hyped him up to be best manager in world but mor win read more yoU learn that he is good but he has these bad things which repeat in every team .. Edit. From patterns I mean him having clashes with players ..rvp and Valdez latest example and him playing creativity less football where he just keeps ball and one of my friend who is bayern fan said his last year was most horrible year he has seen as bayern fan.. Last year he had that breakdown where west ham manager said they played long ball football :cantstop: Truth is United are title contenders for me now along side other top 4 teams but that has nothing really to do with lvg whose biggest tactical plan or should I say only plan was to hoof the ball to fellani and he was unable to utilise players like di Maria,mata,Herrera properly.. This should be only worry for united fans because as far as squad goes they are now as good as any other team..