Chunky's song of the day/week

chunky_lafanga

I will post one song everyday OR maybe multiple songs in one day. Depends on Chunky mahan's mood. All will be with lyrics so you people can take proper notes :hysterical: Plus I will comment on the song as well. No one is allowed to post songs on this thread apart from Chunky sahab :finger: Feel free to post comments praising my musical taste. Hopefully this thread will make you become mahan like me :mama: Feel free to ignore this thread but then don't complain later that your musical taste is not mahan like mine :haha::hysterical: Mahan = Great

Chunky ka comment- Nice melancholy song. Very addictive after few plays. Starlight Artist(Band):Muse q-c94VVU7zc Far away This ship has taken me far away Far away from the memories Of the people who care if I live or die Starlight I will be chasing a starlight Until the end of my life I don't know if it's worth it anymore Hold you in my arms I just wanted to hold you in my arms My life You electrify my life Let's conspire to re-ignite All the souls that would die just to feel alive I'll never let you go If you promise not to fade away Never fade away Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Hold you in my arms I just wanted to hold you in my arms Far away This ship has taken me far away Far away from the memories Of the people who care if I live or die I'll never let you go If you promise not to fade away Never fade away Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Our hopes and expectations Black holes and revelations Hold you in my arms I just wanted to hold you in my arms I just wanted to hold

You two will never be mahan :hysterical: I am not a muse fan but that song is good. No "Dhak Dhak" songs here buddy :finger: 6gqE3JHIJiM&feature=related Artist: Blur Album: Think Tank Year: 2003 Title: Out Of Time Chunky ka comment- Another top melancholy song. Very depressing song. The chick is cute. The scene when she is thinking on the aircraft carrier's deck is a heart breaker :D Where's the love song to set us free too many people down, everything turning the wrong way round and I don't know what love will be but if we stop dreaming now, lord know we'll never clear the clouds and you've been so busy lately that you haven't found the time to open up your mind and watch the world spinning gently out of time Feel the sunshine on your face It's in a computer now gone to future way out in space and you've been so busy lately that you haven't found the time to open up your mind and watch the world spinning gently out of time and you've been so busy lately that you haven't found the time to open up your mind and watch the world spinning gently out of time Tell me I'm not dreaming but are we out of time (we're) out of time (x4)

Chunky ka comment- A killer adrenalin pumping song by KMFDM "Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid" (No mercy for the masses). :two_thumbs_up: vw8BCpFbYPg SHOCKWAVE MASSIVE ATTACK ATOMIC BLAST SON OF A GUN IS BACK CHAOS-PANIC NO RESISTANCE DETONATIONS IN A DISTANCE APOCALYPSE NOW WALLS OF FLAME BILLOWING SMOKE WHO'S TO BLAME FORGED FROM STEEL IRON WILL SH.IT FOR BRAINS BORN TO KILL ALL ARE EQUAL NO DISCRIMINATION SON OF A GUN A SIMPLE EQUATION SON OF A GUN MASTER OF FATE BOWS TO NO GOD, KINGDOM OR STATE WATCH OUT SON OF A GUN SUPERHERO #1

Chunky Ka Comment- Time for political songs and US bashing :giggle: German video is self explanatory. Sarcastic commentary of America and how it rules the world :finger: Ramstein - Amerika 9P7Zd-x2QXw English translation AMERIKA - AMERICA Refrain: We're all living in America, America is wonderful. We're all living in America, Amerika, Amerika. When I'm dancing, I want to lead, even if you all are spinning alone, let's exercise a little control. I'll show you how it's done right. We form a nice round (circle), freedom is playing on all the fiddles, music is coming out of the White House, and near Paris stands Mickey Mouse. We're all living in America... I know steps that are very useful, and I'll protect you from missteps, and anyone who doesn't want to dance in the end, just doesn't know that he has to dance! We form a nice round (circle), I'll show you the right direction, to Africa goes Santa Claus, and near Paris stands Mickey Mouse. We're all living in America, America is wunderbar. We're all living in America, Amerika, Amerika. We're all living in America, Coca-Cola, Wonderbra, We're all living in America, Amerika, Amerika. This is not a love song, this is not a love song. I don't sing my mother tongue, No, this is not a love song. We're all living in America, Amerika is wunderbar. We're all living in America, Amerika, Amerika. We're all living in America, Coca-Cola, sometimes WAR, We're all living in America, Amerika, Amerika. Chunky Ka Comment-Another crazy @ss song KMFDM - STARS AND STRIPES 6JPEh0GaGEY A tyrant is a man who allows his people no freedom Who is puffed-up by pride Driven by the lust of power Impelled by greed Provoked by a thirst for fame Divided and conquered Gripped by fear Wishful thinking that it can't happen here It's well underways but nobody knows A repeat of history That's how it goes Tell the people that they're under attack By man-eating foes from mars or iraq Mobilize outrage Muzzle dissent Send in the troops Strike to pre-empt Stars & Stripes Learn how to fight We come together by the dawn of the light Oh so proudly we hail as the rockets red glare Stars & Stripes Control the airwaves Fuel the reaction Use every weapon of mass-distraction Turn active people into passive consumers Feed 'em bogues polls and harebrained rumours Cut back civil rights Make no mistake Tell 'em homeland security is now at stake Whip up a frenzy keep 'em suspended Don't let 'em know that their liberty's ended Stars & Stripes Learn how to fight We come together by the dawn of the light Oh so proudly we hail as the rockets red glare Stars & Stripes Stars & Stripes Learn how to fight We come together by the dawn of the light Oh so proudly we hail as the rockets red glare Stars & Stripes Everything goes in desperate states The veneer of democracy rapidly fades Wreak total havoc on all opposition In any event fulfill your mission Totalitarian media sensation You will give 'em domination Never mind they call you a liar and thief By now you're undisputed commander-in-chief Stars & Stripes Learn how to fight We come together by the dawn of the light Oh so proudly we hail as the rockets red glare By now you're undisputed commander-in-chief Stars & Stripes Learn how to fight We come together by the dawn of the light Oh so proudly we hail as the rockets red glare Stars & Stripes Stars & Stripes Learn how to fight We come together by the dawn of the light Oh so proudly we hail as the rockets red glare Stars & Stripes Learn how to fight

Holy ke bache you are NOT supposed to post videos here! You could have just written Engel without posting the video! Edit it or I will put an engel up your backside...with wings and all :hysterical: Chunky ka comment- UNKLE top tune! 2hnpf-XPOnw I'm a rabbit in your headlights Scared of the spotlight You don't come to visit I'm stuck in this bed Thin rubber gloves She laughs when she's crying She cries when she's laughing Fat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away... (Away....away....away....) I'm a rabbit in your headlights Christian suburbanite Washed down the toilet Money to burn Fat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away... Sample from movie Jacob's Ladder : If you're frightened of dyin' and you're holding on... You'll see devils tearing your life away. But...if you've made your peace, Then the devils are really angels Freeing you from the earth.....from the earth....from the earth White worms on the underground Caught between stations Butterfingers I'm losing my patience I'm a rabbit in your headlights Christian suburbanite You got money to burn.... Fat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away..... Away, away, away, Away, away, away. Chunky ka comment- UNKLE ka another top tune! Nice video as well. BSsMGNwYDdg I’ll burn my tomorrows And I’ll stand inside today At the edge of the future And my dreams all fade away I’ll burn my tomorrows And I’ll stand inside today At the edge of the future And my dreams all fade away I’ll burn my shadow away I’ll burn my shadow away Face my destroyer I was ambushed by a lie And he judged me once for falling His wounded heart will rise I’ll burn my shadow away I’ll burn my shadow away Burn my shadow Burn Burn my shadow away I’ll burn my shadow away I’ll burn my shadow away Oh, I loved you

The Smiths - Stop Me Chunky ka comment- Top tune. yx6dHmYD6c8 Some Australian singer did a cover version. Prefer the original though. dRG55KnZkqc Stop me, oh, stop me Stop me if you think that you've Heard this one before Stop me, oh, stop me Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before Nothing's changed I still love you, oh, I still love you ...Only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love I was delayed, I was way-laid An emergency stop I smelt the last ten seconds of life I crashed down on the crossbar And the pain was enough to make A shy, bald, buddhist reflect And plan a mass murder Who said I'd lied to her ? Oh, who said I'd lied because I never ? I never ! Who said I'd lied because I never ? I was detained, I was restrained And broke my spleen And broke my knee (and then he really lays into me) Friday night in Out-patients Who said I'd lied to her ? Oh, who said I'd lied ? - because I never, I never Who said I'd lied ? - because I never (Here -- and instead of oh) And , so I drank one It became four And when I fell on the floor ... ...I drank more Stop me, oh, stop me Stop me if you think that you've Heard this one before Stop me, oh, stop me Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before Nothing's changed I still love you, oh, I still love you ...Only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love

Chunky ka comment- Haaahah cool song by Mercury Rev! Chill out song with messed up cool lyrics Jd10ELRd4Uk MERCURY REV Holes Time, all the long red lines, that take Control, of all the smokelike streams that flow into yr Dreams, that big blue open sea, that can't be Crossed, that can't be climbed, just born Between, oh th' two white lines, distant gods an' faded Signs, of all those blinking lites, you had t' pick the one tonite... Holes, dug by little moles, angry jealous Spies, got telephones for eyes, come t' you as Friends, all those endless ends, that can't be Tied, oh they make me laugh, an' always make me Cry, til they drop like flies, an' sink like polished Stones, of all th' stones i throw, how does that ol' song go how does that ol' song go... Bands, those funny little plans, that never work quite right. Chunky ka comment- What clever lyrics. Genius Jarvis Cocker. Skdjcv9Pbwo I wrote the song two hours before we met. I didn't know your name or what you looked like yet. Oh I could have stayed at home and gone to bed. I could have gone to see a film instead. You might have changed your mind and seen your friends. Life could have been very different but then, something changed. Do you believe that there's someone up above? Does he have a timetable directing acts of love? Why did I write this song on that one day? Why did you touch my hand and softly say. Stop asking questions that don't matter anyway. Just give us a kiss to celebrate here today. Something changed. When we woke up that morning we had no way of knowing, that in a matter of hours we'd change the way we were going. Where would I be now if we'd never met? Would I be singing this song to someone else instead? I dunno but like you said something changed.

Chunky ka comment- Oh yes Verve! What awesome album! ZyTO0jW8T2o Happiness More or less It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Oh, my, my Happiness Coming and going I watch you look at me Watch my fever growing I know just where I am But how many corners do I have to turn? How many times do I have to learn All the love I have is in my mind? But I'm a lucky man With fire in my hands Happiness Something in my own place I'm stood here naked Smiling, I feel no disgrace With who I am Happiness Coming and going I watch you look at me Watch my fever growing I know just who I am But how many corners do I have to turn? How many times do I have to learn All the love I have is in my mind? I hope you understand I hope you understand Gotta love that'll never die Happiness More or less It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Happiness Coming and going I watch you look at me Watch my fever growing I know Oh, my, my Oh, my, my Oh, my, my Oh, my, my Gotta love that'll never die Gotta love that'll never die No, no I'm a lucky man It's just a change in me Something in my liberty It's just a change in me Something in my liberty It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Oh, my, my Oh, my, my It's just a change in me Something in my liberty Oh, my, my Oh, my, my V-Po8uJeoUw 'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life Try to make ends meet Your a slave to money then you die I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down You know the one that takes you to the places where all the things meet No change, I can't change I can't change, I can't change But I'm here in my mold I am here in my mold But I'm a million different people from one day to the next I can't change my mold No, no, no, no, no Well I never pray. But tonight I'm on my knees yeah I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now No change, I can't change I can't change, I can't change But I'm here in my mold I am here in my mold And I'm a million different people from one day to the next I can't change my mold No, no, no, no, no I can't change I can't change [bitter Sweet Symphony lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] 'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life Try to make ends meet. Try to find some money then you die I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down You know the one that takes you to the places where all the things meet yeah You know I can't change, I can't change I can't change, I can't change But I'm here in my mold I am here in my mold And I'm a million different people from one day to the next I can't change my mold No, no, no, no, no I can't change my mold No, no, no, no, no I can't change Can't change my body, no, no, no I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down Been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. That you've ever been down. That you've ever been down

Chunky ka commet- Most tracks from SUEDE go for me. British bands are ze best in the world :two_thumbs_up: yX5LifacYe8 "Filmstar" Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car, it looks so easy, Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car tonight, Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast, it looks so easy, Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast tonight. What to believe in, it's impossible to say? What to believe in when they change your name, wash your brain, play the game again, yeah, yeah, yeah, Filmstar, elegance, a terylene shirt, it looks so easy, Filmstar, an elegant sir in a terylene shirt tonight, Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car, it looks so easy, Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car tonight. What to believe in, it's impossible to say? What to believe in when they change your name, wash your brain, play the game again, Yeah, yeah, yeah...