Copa America 2015: CHILE ( JUNE 11- 4 JULY) Thread

BeautifulGame

Both teams had chances to score after 35' date=' what was first 35 like?[/quote'] very quick fluent at start..chile going to attack and argentina obviously too after that some fouling but consistent chances through out from both ends..basically like how it ended :giggle:

What do u mean, ball may be intercepted or something or just not create enough that way? I thought in last 10 they were better compared to the wc when they barely left half
i meant defenders passing between themselves specially left back area ..argentina know patterns of passing and are quickly isolating them with pressing and it almost lead to goal . basically i want them to just go for long pass when under pressure instead of going for cheeky passing when 1 on 1 at back mourihno team would have jsut shot ball outside for throw.. chile through out the tournament have attacked a lot and are one of my favourite international team to watch.. they actually are most fluent side i have seen after world cup passing wise ..

i meant defenders passing between themselves specially left back area ..argentina know patters of passing and are quickly isolating them with pressing and it almost lead to goal . chile through out the tournament have attacked a lot and are one of my favourite international team to watch.. they actually are most fluent side i have seen after world cup passing wise ..
Im sure Di Maria will chit all over them in 2nd half :ohyeah: Just heard American commentators on stream say he ran like headless chicken :finger:

i meant defenders passing between themselves specially left back area ..argentina know patterns of passing and are quickly isolating them with pressing and it almost lead to goal . basically i want them to just go for long pass when under pressure instead of going for cheeky passing when 1 on 1 at back mourihno team would have jsut shot ball outside for throw.. chile through out the tournament have attacked a lot and are one of my favourite international team to watch.. they actually are most fluent side i have seen after world cup passing wise ..
Australia troubled them. Midgets could not stop Cahil, it was almost a matter of getting cross in and letting Cahil's jumping reach do rest. It will be interesting how they do against a taller more physical team like Belgium, Germany, France etc.

Im sure Di Maria will chit all over them in 2nd half :ohyeah: Just heard American commentators on stream say he ran like headless chicken :finger:
Australia troubled them. Midgets could not stop Cahil' date=' it will be interesting how they do against a taller more physical team like Belgium, Germany, France etc.[/quote'] belgium are so boring to see :sick: germany currently and also france will be good match as they are re developing and clearly not at best :hmmm:

belgium are so boring to see :sick: germany currently and also france will be good match as they are re developing and clearly not at best :hmmm:
Yeah but guys like Benteke, Lukaku, Fellani etc vs these midgets :rofl: I don't think they'd play 2 forwards but still. Like a 300kg combined weight Id guess :fear: Win a corner and RIP Chile :D

Yeah but guys like Benteke, Lukaku, Fellani etc vs these midgets :rofl: I don't think they'd play 2 forwards but still. Like a 300kg combined weight Id guess :fear:
yes and guys like hazard for some reason playing at left back (honestly feels like that ) talent wise they should be one of best in world but honestly that team is overrated ..

Chile playing narrow. Ruin Argentina pattern in middle. Why not put Di Maria wide. Try work something from wide. But may need a taller striker for that. Aguero is lone I see. He's not suited to that unless Messi works some magic. Messi just needs to recieve more in deep :mad: He's just not touching enough for my liking. recently anyway.

Both teams pressure each other alot high up. Messi is in right position for a limited team, but just get him to touch fecking ball. If Aguero is striker u want to attack through middle not wider but if he's lone striker he needs Messi to produce magic and link up with him, or else he will remain anonymous. good pressing Chile again. messi hasn't even received and midgets push him :mad:

Both teams pressure each other alot high up. Messi is in right position for a limited team, but just get him to touch fecking ball. If Aguero is striker ou want to attack through middle but if he's lone striker he needs Messi to produce magic and link up with him, or else he will remain anonymous. good pressing Chile again. :nice:
why not play both tevez and aguero ? aguero is very good on ball so he can play just behind him and let tevez do fighting . he is at his very best when he is playing with strong striker ..