'If someone gets a 15-degree advantage, why should I lag behind?'

" I was taught to bowl with a straight arm. " Only thing is that this idiot don't know that he is extending his elbow as others. He is not bowling with a "straight" elbow at all. Too rich comment from him while he has an extension, albeit less than 15.
Pakistanis had been massive idiots when it comes to betting and match fixing and India had it's fair share too. Luckily I come from a place where these are much less prevalent. Still, Ashwin calling himself a bowler who bowls with zero extension and laments over others taking advantage over 15 degree leeway are words of an idiot.This idiot himself takes advantage due to the change of rules from 5 to 15 degrees. The point still stands.
:fail: at trolling. You are blabbering like a school boy or some butt hurt kid
" I was taught to bowl with a straight arm. " Only thing is that this idiot don't know that he is extending his elbow as others. He is not bowling with a "straight" elbow at all. Too rich comment from him while he has an extension, albeit less than 15.
You are so true..I find Arjuna Ranatunga's' ''i think i have created a monster'' statement better.

I can see some sore losers failing to address the point. 1. Ashwin never bowls with a straight arm 2. He whines over people using 15 degrees limit as "Advantage" 3. While using the 15 degree leeway possibly partially, he whines about people who are using it fully 4. To use the 15 degree leeway is perfectly valid and accordance to ICC law, but Ashwin tries to paint it as not within laws / spirit of cricket 5. But he continues to use it partially, had no balls to use it fully or not able to use it without going over 15 degrees. 6. To cover up his inability he whines on people who can use it fully. I agree on long sleeves comment and chucking sentiments of him. But being a intelligent man, he could have sounded better and worded it in a way where he doesn't look like a sore loser.

I can see some sore losers failing to address the point. 1. Ashwin never bowls with a straight arm 2. He whines over people using 15 degrees limit as "Advantage" 3. While using the 15 degree leeway possibly partially, he whines about people who are using it fully 4. To use the 15 degree leeway is perfectly valid and accordance to ICC law, but Ashwin tries to paint it as not within laws / spirit of cricket 5. But he continues to use it partially, had no balls to use it fully or not able to use it without going over 15 degrees. 6. To cover up his inability he whines on people who can use it fully. I agree on long sleeves comment and chucking sentiments of him. But being a intelligent man, he could have sounded better and worded it in a way where he doesn't look like a sore loser.
1) He never claimed that he bowls with a straight arm 2) He says that he's been taught to bowl with a straight arm 3) He thinks he was taught cricket in a culture where bowling with a bent arm is considered unfair and against the spirit of cricket 4) He's not able to game the system to his advantage as he was conditioned in an environment that believes it's unfair 5) But he sees other bowlers doing it without any inhibitions I'm not sure if you'd like being called a sore loser if you see that your opponent is gaining an unfair advantage by using immoral practices (considered so by the society you are bred in), but you are unable to do so as it's imbibed in your subconscious to think it's wrong. And what exactly is your grouse with the guy that's irking you so much that you are resorting to call him names over this trivial matter? Chill out!