ICL Finals : Chennai Superstars Vs Chandigarh Lions

Guest HariSampath

Despite all the infrastructure bottlenecks, ICL was a successful event. I am amazed at the fielding standards of some of Indians. It is good to see them diving, unbelievable run-outs. Compared to BCCI, ICL team management has been very professional. The likes of Mike Bevan, Moin Khan, Sandhu have done a fabulous job. I hope ICL as organization continues as they can show the way for BCCI on how to bring professionalism through out.

Guest HariSampath

Exceptionally high fielding and professional standards in ICL..plus the facts that ICL batled against all odds... no famous grounds...ban on players playing for ICL ..and also new concept/anti establishment opinions..despite all this, ICL has successfully finished a tournament and not at all bad by any minimum standards for first season, will certainly grow bigger and more popular in coming months. Hats off ICL..very good job, and for increasing competitiveness and professionalism in Indian cricket.

Guest HariSampath

Very well done ICL... and kudos to Chennai superstars. In its very first seasons , despita all obstacles, ICL has shown they can put up a good show, and they have succeeded. For newcomers battling against all odds against established giants, this is a very big success. It can only grow bigger in the coming months with ICL's newer tournaments. GO ICL !!

awesome tournament....congreats to superstarts and lions....both team performed well...through out the compitiion there were many good players i have seen plus their energy level and fielding were just too good....compare to other domestic players in india...i think ICL has done awesome job here....I am looking forward for their tournament in the future....

we will have to agree that fielding standard was unbelievable superb and high class.... good work there..
that too on the ground which had more patches than grass on it. and it does get dangerously ridiculous to dive on these kinda grounds. but players put their hearts in this game. Hats off. Is this the beginning of professionalism in Indian cricket ? :hatsoff::isalute:

Good stuff ICL! Starting off with it's backs to the wall, ICL has delivered. Good to see the Chennai Superstars winning the tournament. One of the many gains from it possibly would be a few of the lesser Madras grounds coming out to offer their facilities to ICL. A home ground for each of the teams would kick the loyalty factor into the picture and this will only encourage crowds, sponsors etc. I wonder if Zee is ready to spend on developing a ground per team/city. Let's see how it goes. Good job ICL/Zee/Kapil. Hope to see you bigger & better in the near future.

Guest HariSampath

Looks like Chennai has a good T20 talent base. The Tamil nadu team won the national T20 championship , beating other biggies like Delhi, Mumbai etc. Now Chennai has won the ICL T20....BCCI.....take note please

Unbelievable fielding as pointed out by some one earlier, on very poor ground.i saw the semi final between kolkotta tigers and Chennai superstars on ZEE TV. 7 or 8 fielders in each team were fielding like Raina/kaif and Yuvraj. hope BCCI learns from the ICL physios and trainers and get their act together for IPL and Indian team.