Gujarat ka sach: 7 points

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

The Hindu", the leading-most South India daily reported on 1st March 2002 : "The Chief Minister Modi frantically asked for the Army units to be called in." On 2nd March 2002 'The Hindu' reported : "Unlike February 28 when one community was entirely at the receiving end, the minority backlash on 1st March has further worsened the situation .......... and the Army staged a flag march in Ahemedabad on 1 st March 2002 at 9.00 A.M." Fact 1: That SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDERS had been given by the Government on 28th itself. Very day riot broke out Fact 2: On the 28th February itself 10 Hindus had been shot dead and 16 Hindus had been wounded by POLICE BULLETS. Fact 3: On the next day i.e., 1st March an additional 24 Hindus were shot dead and 40 Hindus wounded by POLICE BULLETS. Fact 4: In the entire period of riots total Hindu casualties were 80 shot dead, and 207 wounded by POLICE BULLETS alone. (But no Delhi-based media showed any interest in giving coverage to these casualties.) Fact 5: The Muslim counter attack which commenced from 1st March 2002 was no less ferocious. In the first three days alone, out of a total of 611 deaths, 101 were caused by POLICE FIRING. Of these, 61 were Hindus and 40 were Muslims. Fact 6: As on 5th of March, as many as 40,000 Hindus had had to be given shelter in Relief Camps. (There was plenty of media coverage given to the plight of Muslims in relief camps but no Delhi-based media covered any Hindu relief camps.) Fact 7: In answer to the Parliament questions, the UPA Home Minister gave the figures of casualties during Gujarat riots. There were Muslims killed 790, Hindus killed 254, wounded 2500 in all missing 223. Thus this proves the lies that what happened in Gujarat was a one-sided affair for every three Muslims who died in Gujarat, one Hindu was also killed. Irrefutable confirmation that it was a Communal RIOT and not a GENOCIDE or POGROM, came from the verdicts of Courts in POST-GODHRA riots cases:

(i) Deccan Herald reported on May 2004: Conviction of 3 confessing Muslims for 7 years for attempted murder.

(ii) Indian Express dated 19.03.2006 reported: 7 Muslims convicted for life for the murder of Mukesh Panchaal.

(iii) Indian Express dated 29.03.2006 reported: 9 Muslims convicted for attempted murder and Arms Act with sentences ranging from 10 years to 18 months.

(iv) Indian Express dated 19.05.2006 reported: 4 Muslims nailed by DNA tests and convicted for LIFE.

Guest dada_rocks

Another truth despite all development BJP loses in riot-affected central Gujraat Reason even handed teatment of rioters by court of law.. 8000 muslims 24000 hindus under the net of riot-related case.. Yet another proof Modi is not what psec clowns paint him to be..

Guest dada_rocks

Yes that article talks with reference...... Just see how all this campaing started with a blatant in-ur-face lie of Aaj-tak whihc said like we said nothign was doen on 29th 30th and 31st of February. Yes that's what they were looking for 29th 30th and 31st in month of february, since then editorial after editorial has sang this blatant in ur face adsurdity..

The source looks kosher but it doesn't change my views on Modi or the BJP. He might have acted to quell the violence but some of his speeches are inflammatory. Anyway....don't really wish to discuss it further, there's too many Modi threads as it is. We'll have to agree to disagree. DR at least some of your posts have reasoned arguments unlike others that are out and out prejudiced.

Guest dada_rocks
The source looks kosher but it doesn't change my views on Modi or the BJP. He might have acted to quell the violence but some of his speeches are inflammatory. Anyway....don't really wish to discuss it further' date= there's too many Modi threads as it is. We'll have to agree to disagree. DR at least some of your posts have reasoned arguments unlike others that are out and out prejudiced.
Do you see load of crap in your post or not..:haha: U refuse to believe the fact will rather stick to ur indfensible bias and then you have gall to call me prejudiced..:hysterical:

Do you see load of crap in your post or not..:haha: U refuse to believe the fact will rather stick to ur indfensible bias and then you have gall to call me prejudiced..:hysterical:
It wasn't you I was calling prejudiced. Please read my post again. I don't wish to name the individuals involved as it is obvious to most of the other members, to whom I am referring. OK, the facts check out but Modi is still a member of the BJP and I still disagree with their politics. I will concede though that as far as I know they are one of the least corrupt parties. Happy now?

Guest dada_rocks

Corruption is different matter; point of debate here is unfounded allegations of being accomplice in riot and that's what we are discussing.. what is wiht u psecs all of u without an exception have zero sense of issue at hand ..keep jumping from issue to issue.. And hell yeah politicians who spend their formative years in RSS by design are less corrupt than the rest .......

Corruption is different matter; point of debate here is unfounded allegations of being accomplice in riot and that's what we are discussing.. what is wiht u psecs all of u without an exception have zero sense of issue at hand ..keep jumping from issue to issue.. And hell yeah politicians who spend their formative years in RSS by design are less corrupt than the rest .......
Just think whatever. I just find all this Modi hyping a little bit tiresome, like I do the BJP. Yes I will accept that some of the allegations against Modi have been disproved. I am not a psec whatever the hell that is. I just can't be arsed discussing Modi anymore. It's becoming boring. You can reply to this post but you won't get response from me. Try not to use perjoratives when referring to me.

Guest dada_rocks

Newsflash: no allegations against Modi have even gone to court prove disprove comes later.. First u need to have modicum of evidence t for case to venture into judicial domain.. So far it;s all prejudiced biased baseless hot air

Jesus !You expect us to believe BP Singhal, brother of Vishwa Hindu Parishad chief Asholk Singhal? The report is ambiguous at best . It can easily contradicted by the human rights watch report the link to which was provided by Shwetabh which also has numerous newspaper reference - http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/india/India0402-03.htm#P393_68848 I read through both the reports ( Singhal's as well as HRW report) after my tete tete with DR .Frankly it is anybodies imagination regarding the authenticity of these reports for or against . But the fact remains that thousands of Muslims were slaughtered . It is also a fact that Hindus were provoked into this mindless act because of the train carnage. But that is no justification to kill innocent Muslims , period. If you wanted to take revenge , take it on the miscreants who ignited the fire in the compartment although I would prefer the court of law . But this junglee behaviour of killing innocent civilians ( in this case muslims) should be unequivocally condemned.

Guest dada_rocks

badhu very small part of that article s Singhal's accoutn rest is well-referenced fact.. he is not giving opnion after opinion in name of report Human rights commisiion report is baloney and that's how has Nanawati commission tearted it so had court.. If u go by human(read muslim) rights commisison report then ther eis no need of any tria either everyone sud have gone to gallows.. but despite this BS report court didn't find any substance in it to register a case let alone conviction.. And if u have cajones and gumption refute any of the refernced claims in the article..

badhu very small part of that article s Singhal's accoutn rest is well-referenced fact.. he is not giving opnion after opinion in name of report Human rights commisiion report is baloney and that's how has Nanawati commission tearted it so had court.. If u go by human(read muslim) rights commisison report then ther eis no need of any tria either everyone sud have gone to gallows.. but despite this BS report court didn't find any substance in it to register a case let alone conviction.. And if u have cajones and gumption refute any of the refernced claims in the article..
Listen you fool , unlike you I am not rigid in my thinking .. I understand Modi has been found not guilty by the SC .. so I guess I can agree with you that he is innocent ... but he was reprimanded by SC .. Me thinks they also feel that he is guilty as charged .. but lack of conclusive proof turned the decision in his favor .. but I guess I can live with giving him the benefit of the doubt ... Now would you stand up and be counted .. Repeat after me , No innocent civilian be it Hindu or Muslim must be victim of riots ... What Hindutva goons did in Gujarat or Mumbai is a black mark in our secular culture and is nothing short of genocide. And before you go postal , I am gonna condemn Muslims goons who have terrorized KP's and driven them out of their own homes . I repeat , no plebiscite in Kashmir until all KP's are welcomed back into their home. And no special status to Kashmir.
And if u have cajones and gumption refute any of the refernced claims in the article..
Read the HRW report .. it has references and also watch the Tehelka operation ..

Guest dada_rocks
Listen you fool ' date=' unlike you I am not rigid in my thinking .. I understand Modi has been found [b']not guilty by the SC .. so I guess I can agree with you that he is innocent ... but he was reprimanded by SC .. Me thinks they also feel that he is guilty as charged .. but lack of conclusive proof turned the decision in his favor .. but I guess I can live with giving him the benefit of the doubt ... Now would you stand up and be counted .. Repeat after me , No innocent civilian be it Hindu or Muslim must be victim of riots ... What Hindutva goons did in Gujarat or Mumbai is a black mark in our secular culture and is nothing short of genocide. And before you go postal , I am gonna condemn Muslims goons who have terrorized KP's and driven them out of their own homes . I repeat , no plebiscite in Kashmir until all KP's are welcomed back into their home. And no special status to Kashmir.
Listen u moron pest..u can take ur thinking and shove it up ur thinking part is wirth $hit.. Repeat after me no proof whatsoever iunsured there is no case , don;t peddle lies erroneously that SC found him innocent judgement of any court wud come in picture when the case goes to them no case ever went to them agisnt Modi because psec pests opinion doesn;t constitutue evidence worthy of FIR let alone court case or conviction.. Yes moorn nobody says people should be victim of riot, question is sthg different here.. There were no goons whatsoever emotionally charged people reactign after what they saw in godhara .. repeat after me the psec pests endorsement through editorial after editorial telling those who were trevelling in that trains deserved what they got. is the blot on their already dark face...Clowns like u are supporter of those sick individuals.. clwons like u are supporter of mass-murders like Gandhi.. YEs if u have mustrered enough cajones to address any of those 7 points raised then try again this verbal diarrohea of yorus has not address the OP yet.. still aiting

DR , I understand your PMS induced rants , let's do this exercise one more time .. but first things first .. Let me repost what I had posted in a different thread for the benefit of the mentally challenged .. -------------- And I expected this sort of response from a Jihadi hindutva fool ... I understand that your train of thoughts get interrupted quite frequently especially when faced with views which does not conform with your bigoted line of thinking and that could possibly explain the gibberish you write ...for the zillionth time I repeat , please write posts in a clear succinct manner , I can't make the head or tail of some of the sentences in your post like - "Who distributes certifcate for fake and real viz aviz wars. what kind of nonesense is that.. some come up with legal illegal war some come up with fake real war.. what kind of crap is that.." I can understand lack of clarity in posts due to some external presence especially at a client site where big brother is always watching wherein you type your posts in haste .. but you have this peculiar habit of posting cloudy unclear posts all the time.. In my opinion , you would be better served if you post small missives rather than your usual long winding posts full of gibberish ..and notice my free advice is meant only for you , others like Sandy , BB etc all post in a concise manner and I have no problem comprehending their posts even though I don't necessarily agree with their contents.. ------------------- And now what part of the HRW or Tehelka is NOT CLEAR to you . Also , I understand you have serious issues with reading comprehension , so let me reiterate one more time .. what part of this post is not clear to you - "...but I guess I can live with giving him the benefit of the doubt .. " Anyways , have a pleasant night . I am crashing now ..