Gujarat ka sach: 7 points

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Son' date=' you just shot your foot. I have nothing against Modi, but your ridiculous insistence on him being innocent has tempted me out of my shell ! :haha:[/quote'] I must be ur dad's age.. smileys aside so far u have not refuted even one of those facts .. Riduculus insitane is urs who expects others to toe their line wihout providing any evidence I OTOh deal in evidence.. Garner e courage to face those facts and do more googling let us see whetehr u are able to refute even one point..

I must be ur dad's age.. smileys aside so far u have not refuted even one of those facts .. Riduculus insitane is urs who expects others to toe their line wihout providing any evidence I OTOh deal in evidence.. Garner e courage to face those facts and do more googling let us see whetehr u are able to refute even one point..
kumble_rocks is absolutely right about DR on two counts: 1. He is absolutely obstinate in his thinking. 2. It is difficult to work out what the f*ck he's written a lot of the time.

Guest dada_rocks
Are you gonna accuse Advani and Vijaypee also just like Rajiv Gandhi ? The question is where does the buck stop. I have already criticized Tyler , HKL Bhagat etc , but your pea sized brain cannot comprehend these facts , you want me to post long winding gibberish just like you do .. that's not my style .. I post small missives and have already criticized Indira Gandhi for Emergency , Tyler , HKL Bhagat etc for Sikh riots and called for legal action against them .. go and read my old posts .. But the hypocrite that you are ... you fail to criticize Advani, Modi or Thackerey .. Your pal Advani also helped instigate riots by his useless Rath Yatra and the call for destruction of Babri masjid ...
Aa gaye na apni aukat mein.. delhi was union territory then, that means under central rule directly and it also happens to be capital. right where parliament sits. U don;t stop on babu bajrangi or Gordan Zadapiya type character so why sud I stop at HK L Bhagat. Heck he even isntigated riots by saying when a big tree falls earth shakes.. YEs not even a single bullet was fired but somehow ur beloved Rajeev gandhi is not cuplable but when it comes to state administartion despite govt trying its best killng 100's of peopel in riot control u wud like to incirimnate the CM.... U remain well and truely exposed as a psec pest which u have always been once again.. IF advani is guilty for his Rath-yatra then why not go little further call again the original mass-murdere Rajeev Gandhi guilty for first shah-bano eoisode and after than in order to assuge hindu sensibility opening the door of ram-temple/babri-mosque.. ye s that's where it all started otherwise before that it was locked wasn;t even a political currency so ocne agan the original mass-murdere is culpable ..

Guest dada_rocks
What about the morons of godhara who burnt down thousands of Muslim civilians and the local MP ? I am gonna ignore the rest of your garbage ..
cause and effect tells take out the cause effect will not even come to fruition.. Sari kahani ho gai sita kiski hodu.. Do u accept now u have been pedlding lies and have nothign to disprove those seven facts. And Modi did thousand times better job than that clwon Rajeev gandhi..

Guest dada_rocks

NO BS opinion, again pure fact from parliament proceedings Fact 7: In answer to the Parliament questions, the UPA Home Minister gave the figures of casualties during Gujarat riots. There were Muslims killed 790, Hindus killed 254, wounded 2500 in all missing 223. Thus this proves the lies that what happened in Gujarat was a one-sided affair for every three Muslims who died in Gujarat, one Hindu was also killed.

Brilliant response DR ... but please dont hurl insults at KR and MB ... these are reasonable posters .... I know this place literally swarms with pseudo-secularists but if I can deal with someone like unness sau ekyanve surely you can do the same with others ? And if the volume gets too high ... hum hai naa .... aapke saath ... although you are perfectly capable of flushing the entire platoon down the toilet single handedly. Lets bury them with evidence and nothing else.
Kindly visit, http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=86618 Would you please be courteous enough to offer detailed counters to each and every point that i have highlighted... In tamil we have a saying which goes like " Muzhu poosanikkava sothula maraikardu"... which roughly translates into "trying to hide a big pumpkin in a plate of rice".... That is what you guys are doing, painting modi as a hero !:haha:

Guest dada_rocks

Few idiots who have hallucination can attempt it again.. so far they haven't refuted even single of those points.. NO BS runofficial report and editorials doesn't help.. i want specific rebuttal of those seven points

Guest dada_rocks

Get life u moron and try refutign even single of those points u have penchant for crapping let us see u can do sthg other than that.. I have put those points in bold so can't even use the excuse that u missed it.. Dhakkanon ki Zamaat khari kar rakhi hai yahan:haha:

Get life u moron and try refutign even single of those points u have penchant for crapping let us see u can do sthg other than that.. I have put those points in bold so can't even use the excuse that u missed it.. Dhakkanon ki Zamaat khari kar rakhi hai yahan:haha:
I will and so should you !:D