Undefeated India

Shehezaada

poori is a bonafide troll aka manali' date=' itduzz et al. I can't remember the last time he made a decent post and despite being banned on numerous occasions comes back to continue whatever orgasms he gets by trolling here. I don't see anything wrong with BossBhai's comments to what was another attempt at trolling. There was no criticism of a religion, it's books, it's prophets. Just a tongue in cheek remark about poori's trolling and the general state of madarsas around the world today. Some of you are hyper sensitive, I must say.[/quote'] Slightly surprising that this is coming from a top poster like yourself. So a post PAK being undefeated for a year and a half is trolling yet it is ok to bring in the teaching of madrasas in to this? What do teachings in madrasas have to do with IND/PAK winning or losing games?
Slightly surprising that this is coming from a top poster like yourself. So a post PAK being undefeated for a year and a half is trolling yet it is ok to bring in the teaching of madrasas in to this? What do teachings in madrasas have to do with IND/PAK winning or losing games?
MP, you have to see the context. poori will get into topics with only the intention of stirring. In fact, I remember you wanting him banned even when a lot of us did not care. How do you respond to such a troll? Ban him - we tried that, he comes coming back with new IDs and IPs. Ignore him - that's the policy I adopt. Give him back some of the trolling - which is what Bossbhai did. As for madarsas, my view is you are being hyper sensitive about it. Sure some of them might be imparting good religious education, but the general perception about them corrobated by a lot of facts is that they are not the ideal place for modern education. That was the jab and I did not think it to be a religious one. It's like saying primary schooling in India is not good - it's a fact in general and should not offend any one's nationalism.
MP, you have to see the context. poori will get into topics with only the intention of stirring. In fact, I remember you wanting him banned even when a lot of us did not care. How do you respond to such a troll? Ban him - we tried that, he comes coming back with new IDs and IPs. Ignore him - that's the policy I adopt. Give him back some of the trolling - which is what Bossbhai did. As for madarsas, my view is you are being hyper sensitive about it. Sure some of them might be imparting good religious education, but the general perception about them corrobated by a lot of facts is that they are not the ideal place for modern education. That was the jab and I did not think it to be a religious one. It's like saying primary schooling in India is not good - it's a fact in general and should not offend any one's nationalism.
ok- fair enough.