Undefeated India

Shehezaada

Wow, that is some achievement ! But for the world cup, I think this has been India's best year in a long time. Series victories in one-dayers against Sri Lanka, West Indies, S.Africa, Bangladesh and Pakistan and test match victories against BD, Eng and Pakistan. And of course this, MAJCELEBRATION_wideweb__470x330,0.jpg' :D

On the flip side ... of the 9 tests we have played this year we have only won 3. Thats a 33% success rate. Ok weather played its part in Lords and Chittagong, but games like Trent Bridge and the Bangalore test were there for India to win. We need to get out of this habit of win or draw, and get into this habit of win or loss, with draws reserved only for extreme cases. But that is a long-term thing, and regardless ... WELL DONE India on a good year so far. A series victory in Australia would make these guys Kings.

poori_meeri is a resident troll and will be dealt with ... whats your problem BTW Shehzaada & MP ? Never saw you guys when this jerk was trolling around ?
ain't ever seen him troll and when i see it i'd have a go at him too. You got a problem with your views cuz your racist, and i got a problem with that

poori is a bonafide troll aka manali, itduzz et al. I can't remember the last time he made a decent post and despite being banned on numerous occasions comes back to continue whatever orgasms he gets by trolling here. I don't see anything wrong with BossBhai's comments to what was another attempt at trolling. There was no criticism of a religion, it's books, it's prophets. Just a tongue in cheek remark about poori's trolling and the general state of madarsas around the world today. Some of you are hyper sensitive, I must say.