Shame Shame Ganguly

ok. And you are a bigger fool to not see the selfish batting from SG that has cost us so many games.
If you think Ganguly scoring runs is the only reason why India lose games (leaving aside the fact that there are 10 other players in the team) i am not going to bother wasting my time on your p aki posts anymore
If you think Ganguly scoring runs is the only reason why India lose games (leaving aside the fact that there are 10 other players in the team) i am not going to bother wasting my time on your p aki posts anymore
Its ONE of the BIG reasons. And yes you should go spend time with your Bangladeshi friends and not here.

OK.Guys..there is already so much of bad blood because of my OP.... Op is just a frustration of supporting weak and opportunistic players who are lucky to be part of TEAM INDIA.. some of the members of TEAM INDIA..are always ready to hog the lime light..always ready to sign million dollar deals..but when it comes to show character..THEY JUST LEAK in their trousers.. case in point Nagpur Test..where we all know Ganguly chickened out.. Now Yuvi just trying to to fit in .... it pains to see players shooting with the guns on the shoulders of Dravid and SAchin... if there are players who are overrated in Team india..they are - Ganguly, Yuvi and Harbhajan Underrated Players - Kumble, Dravid.

Guys' date=' lay off the personal abuse.[/quote'] Shwetabh, you need to notice the pattern that Predator is quick to start personal abuses on other forum members. There are others who like or dislike posts. They express their criticism or plain ignore (even if the said post "humiliated" a cricketer) and move on. But Predator is quick to start personal abuses on forum members directly. I think you are a Mod, let me ask you - what do you prefer? Should I report such instances, and you will warn him and if he continues then take action against him such as a ban? Will you follow up to stop such personal abuses done by predator and others? Because unless Mods are willing to act strictly against people like predz who "start" the personal abuse, there is no point in asking others to lay off when they retaliate. When posts are harsh towards public personalities, then either ppl can ignore or criticize it. But they just cannot choose to personally abuse the posters. That is not allowed, or fine if it is allowed, then we can always do the route of an unnecessary slang-fest.

TGIB, Ganguly was certainly a very selfish cricketer. No doubt about that. He may or may not be the same way today. Today he may have changed a little, maybe he has been forced to change - dunno. But when GC gave him the boot - that was one of the best moves that GC could do. We needed someone strong enough to take on the selfish ganguly (at that time).

TGIB, Ganguly was certainly a very selfish cricketer. No doubt about that. He may or may not be the same way today. Today he may have changed a little, maybe he has been forced to change - dunno. But when GC gave him the boot - that was one of the best moves that GC could do. We needed someone strong enough to take on the selfish ganguly (at that time).
exactly. Sometimes getting the boot wakes a person up. Ganguly needed that
Predz... is fine' date=' who knows his SPORT.....[/quote'] I am not saying he does not know his cricket. This complaint is about personal abuses. However knowledgeable he is, that does not give him the right to abuse forum members. He can ofcourse ignore posts or respond to it without personal namecalling or abuses. Thats well within his right to do so.
Shwetabh, you need to notice the pattern that Predator is quick to start personal abuses on other forum members. There are others who like or dislike posts. They express their criticism or plain ignore (even if the said post "humiliated" a cricketer) and move on. But Predator is quick to start personal abuses on forum members directly. I think you are a Mod, let me ask you - what do you prefer? Should I report such instances, and you will warn him and if he continues then take action against him such as a ban? Will you follow up to stop such personal abuses done by predator and others? Because unless Mods are willing to act strictly against people like predz who "start" the personal abuse, there is no point in asking others to lay off when they retaliate. When posts are harsh towards public personalities, then either ppl can ignore or criticize it. But they just cannot choose to personally abuse the posters. That is not allowed, or fine if it is allowed, then we can always do the route of an unnecessary slang-fest.
Come on finey, relax! Where is the abuse you are claiming ? I have scanned thru the thread once more, i didnt see anything more than the aggro thats typical of most MBs. Wouldnt you admit that your own posts wind up people here ? Predator has been a long standing member of this forum. He knows his cricket. Like all of us, he does get aggressive at times, but nothing big or serious enuff, to require the kind of "action" you are demanding. When Ganguly was a passenger in the team, he was rightly hounded by fans & the media. But currently he is making runs and doing so in torrents. Carrying fwd one's agends of yester years & unfairly criticising India's MVP, demands a critical response and what you see in this thread, is nothing more than that.

Bumper, Critical responses are fair game in any forum. Thats fine. But personal abuses on FORUM MEMBERS are not acceptable. Shwetabh and sarchasm have also spotted the abuses. I am sure other readers too. Here is the abuse (first abuse started by Predz, and then CP responded as well).

Another fish takes the bait...:hysterical: Seriously, what is wrong with you fools ? Why can't you appreciate a successful Indian cricketer ? Is it really that hard ? F*cking losers, p aki wannabes. With "fans" like you people, India deserve to be the crappy, no hopers that they are.
Looks like you got off on the wrong side of the bed today. Did Ganguly not give you any last night? And right back at you with F*cking Bangladeshi wannabe. With fans like you India deserves to be crappy no hoper Star worshipers that they are.
LMFAO. 1240 runs @ 44.28 is absolutely horrible, isn't it numbnuts ? Choke that down, you p aki.
Guys' date=' lay off the personal abuse.
Is it too hard for you guys to argue your point without resorting to personal abuse? .......... together and play as one for India then why can't we fans get together and appreciate them?

And Bumper, regarding "Predator has been a long standing member of this forum. He knows his cricket" I am fully aware of his long standingness, and aware that he knows the game. It still behooves to not call other members (new or old) personal names/abuses. Regarding Ganguly or whether India will win or lose, sure each person has opinions on it, and they will express it in the forum. You can agree or disagree, but no one can abuse another forum member just with the excuse that "he made a stupid/ghastly post on a cricketer or match-in-progress". Thats all. Its easy to dish it back the way CP did, or I myself did when predz called me a schmuck. But that only eventually escalates to a slang fest.

Bumper sounding like a aussie commentator ....
LOL! I think talksport is referring to "Like all of us, he does get aggressive at times, but nothing big or serious enuff, to require the kind of "action" you are demanding." BTW bumper the "action" I am 'demanding' is merely a warning to "tone down"...only if repeatedly violating I will request a serious action. Warning to tone down is fair game if anyone starts calling people "F*cking Paki wannabes"
Guest HariSampath
LOL! I think talksport is referring to "Like all of us, he does get aggressive at times, but nothing big or serious enuff, to require the kind of "action" you are demanding." BTW bumper the "action" I am 'demanding' is merely a warning to "tone down"...only if repeatedly violating I will request a serious action. Warning to tone down is fair game if anyone starts calling people "F*cking Paki wannabes"
Yeah....tone down ..( cut out the wannabes :wink_smile: part at least )

For the record .... I am happy to respond back in kind ... as needed. But I agree with Finey.... when you call someone a F*ing Paki .... the conversation can only go down the drain. And by the way ... Ganguly is still a selfish cheating politician ... who would rather have dinner with Pawar than play a domestic game to prove himself