What a massacre - SA v Pak

King

Re: What a massacre - SA v Pak

that was pretty bad..but oh well it was just 20/20...As long as Pakistan can perform well in one day series i'll be happy
Hey Ali...what part of PAK are you from?
Karachi, what about you ?
Originally from Faisalabad but currently in Florida! We need more Pakistanis on this board...currently there are only 3 of us
Guest dada_rocks

Rameez already is crying :hic: He is complaining Danish Kaneria should have been around' date=' now out comes the excuse. I'm glad for once Rameez is speaking less and bigging up pakistanis[/quote'] Everytime these guys lose they remember every player who is not in the team. I thought this disease is prevalent only among bitter fans but it seems even ex-players are not immune to it. :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

biggest lose in history of 20/20
After test match now they own this record even in 20/20.. was expecting this but not with such an aplomb and so quick.. well done parosis :wtg:

We need more Pakistanis on this board...currently there are only 3 of us
Yes, but what a trio! More perfect gentlemen you'd struggle to find. I take my hat off to you guys for showing the forbearance and self restraint that you have done. Your parents must be very proud of you.

Yes, but what a trio! More perfect gentlemen you'd struggle to find. I take my hat off to you guys for showing the forbearance and self restraint that you have done. Your parents must be very proud of you.
Hmmm... Not sure if that was tongue in cheek or not Doc but :wtg:

Headlines from mouni News: "pakistani's got raped by SA"
No one responded the first time so you had to post it again :lmao:
badshah, your name tells it all :wtg: , btw back off before i get personal :tired: :tired: :plzdie:
Guest dada_rocks

Hmmm... Not sure if that was tongue in cheek or not Doc but :wtg:
Doc sathiya gaya hai aajkal don't mind :lmao: