Hope those who are against reservation will see the BJP's point

Guest dada_rocks

BJP==== Casteless politics. not a doubt in any sane person's mind
Baniya Janya Party = Casteless politics?? Time to dig up that interview from Sushil Kumar Modi, Bihar BJP bigwig.
We are under compulsion to give the ticket to a person who belongs to the largest caste in the constituency. We cannot ignore the mandate of the people. So we take the caste factor into consideration
So DR you were saying? Or maybe you meant "not a doubt in any (in)sane person's mind" perhaps? xxxx

qs.gif Since 1995, 16 constitutional amendments have been made, 14 of them by the NDA govt. Out of the 14, half were directly or indirectly pertaining to reservation, SC/ST. Here they are : 1. 79th amendment : To extend special privilege to SC/ST for another 10 years. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend79.htm 2. 81st amendment : Pertaining to backlog vacancies in reservations. http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend81.htm 3. 82nd amendment : Relaxation of marks for SC/STs http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend82.htm 4. 84th amendment : Readjustment of SC/ST seats in parliament/assemblies : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend84.htm 5. 85th amendment : Promotion to "any class" changed to promotion to "any class of seniority" : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend85.htm 6. 89th amendment : Establishment and renaming of SC/ST commissions : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend89.htm 7. 90th amendment : Representation of SC/STs in Bodoland : http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend90.htm qe.gif
Oh damn!!! DR not only does BJP SUCK, they actually promote Reservation too!! Do you need more stats than what shown above? I know you wouldnt stop your nuisance about "Muslim appeasement" but maybe its time to start thinking if you are just being brainwashed by bhagwa brigade? And yes say with me, Reservation of ANY KIND is cr@p. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Each and every one of thse is congress creation and now they have opened up free for all seaosn based on communal lines.. And people like u wud still keep harping congress is secular.. Intellectual dishonesty at its very best.. keep it up.. my job is to show these clowns for what they actually are.. casteiist communal u name it they are everything.. Just in recent gujarat electin with aplomb one after another congress leader kept harping how they are reviving caste equation. shameless idiots

Qestion still unanswerd is this communal politics of congres sor not.. simpel yes or no will do
आप "आरक्षण विरोधी" जुलूस निकालिए, हम सबसे आगे "मुर्दाबाद" के नारे लगाते हुए चलेंगे. और अगर आप "मुसलमानों के लिए आरक्षण विरोधी" जुलूस निकालियेगा तो हमसे उम्मीद की उपेछा मत कीजिये. जहाँ ६० फीसद आरक्षण वहन १० फीसद और के लिए मैं जान नहीं देने वाला. आयी बात समझ में? :hatsoff:

Question remains: is it communal politics or not?? simple yes or no will do
Hahahaha..It is cr@p politics simple. Look you are basically just being a BJP defender and losing the picture here. I am saying reservation is wrong. Period. End of story. Finito. Purna viraam. It should NEVER have been part of Indian society and Congress has played politics with it. No wonder for long SC/STs were traditional vote banks for Congress. You on the other hand seem to suggest reservation was "okay" for sc/st but it is stupid for Muslims. Your stand is NOT because you beleive in reservation but because you have to support it since BJP never opposed it due to its own vote-based politics. Lets be done with reservation. If you can NOT do so then dont expect my support against 5% reservation for Muslims. Ab samjha ke phir samjhaoon? :((

Guest dada_rocks

By the way this communal budget is blatant incentive for religous conversion from hinduism to the rest.. Get converetd and avail the perks which u otherwise will not get as a hindu... India is the only country I guess where govt provides this kind of incentive for the minority religion in rest of the islamci world christina world govt in power ensures some kind of incentive is there for conversion to the religion of majority.. Then when VHP goes for aggressive check on conversion people complain.....

By the way this communal budget is blatant incentive for religous conversion from hinduism to the rest.. Get converetd and avail the perks which u otherwise will not get as a hindu... India is the only country I guess where govt provides this kind of incentive for the minority religion in rest of the islamci world christina world govt in power ensures some kind of incentive is there for conversion to the religion of majority.. Then when VHP goes for aggressive check on conversion people complain.....
Baseless accusations and persecution complex at it yet again. Please provide evidence to back up the statements in bold. And I don't mean some BJP/VHP propaganda site, a reliable one please. Saudi Arabia doesn't count as their government says that ALL its citizens are muslims, always have and always will be.

Guest dada_rocks
Baseless accusations and persecution complex at it yet again. Please provide evidence to back up the statements in bold. And I don't mean some BJP/VHP propaganda site' date=' a reliable one please. Saudi Arabia doesn't count as their government says that ALL its citizens are muslims, always have and always will be.[/quote'] Again given the clueless git u are I guess u won't know the second class citizenshio inbuilt in shariah states.. Numerous schools being run just for chrstian kids in western world.. Anyway point remains this communal budget is open incentive for conversion in india what goes on in other state is different issue.

Numerous schools being run just for chrstian kids in western world..
And far more schools being run in the western world on secular basis. Also, most religious schools do not get state funding due to seperation of church and state. Hinduvta fanatics would do well to educate themselves in the concept of seperation of church and state- hinduism has no business getting involved in politics and neither does any religion.
Anyway point remains this communal budget is open incentive for conversion in india what goes on in other state is different issue.
That is true- but hinduvta idiots certainly make it a whole lot easier for many to dump hinduism. And your whole 'this is evil christian-muslims working against Hindus' doesnt hold any water because hindu idiots get all fanatical and threaten violence even when thousands of hindus convert to Buddhism- which has never shown any aggression to hinduism, except perhaps in intellectual circles demonstrating its superior intellectualism.

Guest dada_rocks
And far more schools being run in the western world on secular basis. Also, most religious schools do not get state funding due to seperation of church and state. Hinduvta fanatics would do well to educate themselves in the concept of seperation of church and state- hinduism has no business getting involved in politics and neither does any religion. That is true- but hinduvta idiots certainly make it a whole lot easier for many to dump hinduism. And your whole 'this is evil christian-muslims working against Hindus' doesnt hold any water because hindu idiots get all fanatical and threaten violence even when thousands of hindus convert to Buddhism- which has never shown any aggression to hinduism, except perhaps in intellectual circles demonstrating its superior intellectualism.
There are christian-only school or not? I am yet to find hindu only school here.. Yes or no will suffice BS can wait.. Communal budget will work as an incentive to conversion industry or not? if not then why I have shown why it will work.. Irrelevent again what hindutava or anybody does ..question here mr resident moron is whether this budget is an incentive for conversion or not..

There are christian-only school or not? I am yet to find hindu only school here.. Yes or no will suffice BS can wait.. Communal budget will work as an incentive to conversion industry or not? if not then why I have shown why it will work.. Irrelevent again what hindutava or anybody does ..question here mr resident moron is whether this budget is an incentive for conversion or not..
Uh-uh Mr Poirot, the burden of proof is on you.

There are christian-only school or not?
Yes
I am yet to find hindu only school here..
ahahahahhaa . Try that BS with someone else mate. I raise you : Ramkrishna Mission School System. As hindu as it gets - and be warned about arguing this with me- one of my uncles is actually a graduate of the Ramkrishna Mission schools.

Guest dada_rocks

Burden of proof of what..... English comprehension skill needed I guess for morons. Budget gives muslim only inceneitve that means if a hindu becomes muslim he will recepient of that incentive so obviously it contributes towards conversion. West has christian only schoools of course there are secular schools too and noone denied that given the moorn CC is he had to throw this irrelevant data . Point si there is no hindu only school. In fact people keep talking where I live if u want to send ur kids to good school convert to chrstinaity because those secular schools are $hitty. Less said about the islamic world betetr it would be.. They have clear-cut no conversion from majority religion to any other religion in place. it's as blatantly obvious as it gets.. Now which part of this ur thick skull finds hard to comprephend..

Guest dada_rocks
Yes ahahahahhaa . Try that BS with someone else mate. I raise you : Ramkrishna Mission School System. As hindu as it gets - and be warned about arguing this with me- one of my uncles is actually a graduate of the Ramkrishna Mission schools.
Wheer is ramkrishan Mission or any hindu school in Canada .. ?? One doesn't need an uncle to know there is Ram krishan misison school in india but anyway Mr thick skull I was talking about wstern world there.... Moreover Ram krishan mission school is not hindu only anyone can take admisison there as long as he she passes theri entrance test. Here in christian-only schools one can't unless one is christian.. jesus chhoti si baat kitane ghanet mein samajh aati hai ..