Am i different from Indian Muslims or Indian Sikhs or Indian christians?????

theguyinallblue

i believe in God...and ask for his help whenever i am in trouble..:D..or ask for his blessings when i am going to start something new... i respect the almighty...but do not overdo it to show to others... i celebrate festivals...but lately its just another holiday for me... don't really go to temples or gurudwaras regularly...never went to any this year.... i was not told by my parents or teachers that i am a Hindu so i should do this do that...read this shlok..read that book...etc etc... No one told me or taught me that India is my country and we are her sons...and its our utmost duty to protect her...and put her above all..YES..even Before GOD... i was not told or taught or was forced into this believe that My country is above all...even above my religious duties and believes.. still i think my god is happy with me....and i think i do enough good work to claim another human life in my next birth..:two_thumbs_up::haha:... ( i doubt it :D ) My question is...if i can automatically be an INDIAN first then a Hindu probably...then why it is not the same for Muslims??? why two of us are different..????