South Africa v Pakistan

King

Re: South Africa v Pakistan That's another four by Kallis, 19 runs off 5 balls of Asif. Next ball a decent one pushed down to long off for a single but no surprise here another no ball. Another six by Boucher. That's 28 runs off one Asif over. Carnage indeed :eew:

Re: South Africa v Pakistan The next ball driven through extra cover for 4 by Kallis. Next one is a no ball, and the last one goes for a six. I am running out of adjectives. 106 off last six. 28 off that one over alone. Mohammad "nandrolone" Asif, take a bow.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan That over looked lot better than Rana Naveed's. Saffie commies are saying they should declare :hic: They are also saying Naveen is on 69 and he could be the first man to get to hundred :lol: :hic: First ball, guess what? A no ball by Rana.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan

That over looked lot better than Rana Naveed's. Saffie commies are saying they should declare :hic: They are also saying Naveen is on 69 and he could be the first man to get to hundred :lol: :hic: First ball, guess what? A no ball by Rana.
Didn't that micky guy from aus go for 100 already

Re: South Africa v Pakistan

That over looked lot better than Rana Naveed's. Saffie commies are saying they should declare :hic: They are also saying Naveen is on 69 and he could be the first man to get to hundred :lol: :hic: First ball, guess what? A no ball by Rana.
Didn't that micky guy from aus go for 100 already
I think they were referring to this ODI.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan Awesome. I'll make sure to watch the highlights. I love watching the Paks getting brutalised. It's a sadistic sort of pleasure... like when youre driving and slow down at a multiple-fatality pile up to gaze at the carnage.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan Few words to sum up this inning i.e no balls, wide balls, full tosses, sixes, fours, drop catches, bad fielding and bad call to bowl first after winning toss. I think this one decision will overhaul all other decisions Inzi and Woolmer have taken so far. They will be remembered for choosing to field first and giving away 392 runs :lol: