Bet on 10 to 1 : India wins First Test

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

^...The bets on for 1000 observer, as you have 10,000 in your account....just tell me if you wanna put 1000 or 500. I offered 500 to those with less than 10,000 in their account.

^...The bets on for 1000 observer' date=' as you have 10,000 in your account....just tell me if you wanna put 1000 or 500. I offered 500 to those with less than 10,000 in their account.[/quote'] maan you are one evil dice-roller - you remind me of those chaps in bond movies! game on, but aiynooru dhan machi (obs looks at hs with steely eyes)
maan you are one evil dice-roller - you remind me of those chaps in bond movies! game on, but aiynooru dhan machi (obs looks at hs with steely eyes)
Observer, Indha dhaba hari gaaali! (This time hari is a goner!) ps: i did not bet becos i havent so far at icf, and preferred to continue that for now. but there is no way in atlantis that india is winning this! this is foregone conclusion at MCG. 0-1 in favor of Aus and onto Sydney.
Obs...you are on...I just woke up...2 wkts down ??
didnt watch the game last nite HS, I have a full day of physical work to get to. my wife's optimism must match yours - she woke me up saying australia are 2 down (for 128)!! anyway, maan, i do good value loans at 15% interest - you will need it to stay alive after tomorrow.
Guest HariSampath
didnt watch the game last nite HS, I have a full day of physical work to get to. my wife's optimism must match yours - she woke me up saying australia are 2 down (for 128)!! anyway, maan, i do good value loans at 15% interest - you will need it to stay alive after tomorrow.
By this time tomorrow.....you will have good business Obs....7 others will be applying for those loans...and you would be covering your losses....by this time day after, I will be laughing all the way to the bank :D btw...your wife is certainly the smart half of the family I see ...good girl, tell her I shall do her groceries when I visit :D
Guest HariSampath
looks like Mr Hari will be poorer by 80' date='000 ICF$.[/quote'] NO Kr...I shall either be richer by 80,000 or poorer by 8000 ( out of the 20,000 I swiped off MM on the modi bet..so I am splurging ) :D
Guest HariSampath
I have to shell out 20K if i lose and that will be the happiest 20K that i have ever shelled out in my life !
going by your track record of shelling out 20k to me, I think Kumble can sleep easier tonite :D