Fight till the end.............

veer

veer, if our batters have your spirit, we'll see atleast a sanga-like thingy. but alas our batters are not made of steel as 4th inn after 4th inn have shown. anyways we'll all hope just coz ur spirit is giving me some glimmer of hope (no not that we can win, but atleast there can be a sanga-like) however, if they dont fight, im gonna get on their cases in this forum with my posts!

We have one entire inning.. fight..... fight..... fight..................... :two_thumbs_up:
as you said above "fight is like when you go to bed peacefully saying i tried the hardest.. "
Yes Indeed! And you think they wont go to bed peacefully?...Oh THEY WILL. the shameful collapse is happening as we speak...All "superstars" and "stalwarts" save for SG gone. MSD plays a lousy lousy repeat drive to get out. He just did and survived, does it 2 balls later. SAME SHOT! India 2nd innings (target: 499 runs) R B 4s 6s SR R Dravid lbw b Symonds 16 114 2 0 14.03 W Jaffer c Gilchrist b Lee 15 40 2 0 37.50 VVS Laxman c Clarke b Clark 42 112 6 0 37.50 SR Tendulkar c Gilchrist b Lee 15 21 1 0 71.42 SC Ganguly not out 36 61 4 0 59.01 Yuvraj Singh lbw b Hogg 5 10 1 0 50.00 MS Dhoni c Gilchrist b Johnson 11 32 2 0 34.37 A Kumble not out 0 0 0 0 - Extras (nb 4) 4 Total (6 wickets; 64.2 overs) 144 (2.23 runs per over)

I doubt if we can repeat 03 heroics this time around. It will 1999/00 show more likely ... we will see plenty of batsmen fighting it out lonely. Aus will remain the team to beat :(

3 more out. Kumble out and bhajji for duck! Within couple of balls, Sourav Ganguly out. 157-9 - you read it right- A GRAND TOTAL OF 157!!!! Fight till the end...yes :D And will they sleep well tonight? Not just will they sleep well, they will "relax" on day 5 :D Shame? Do they have shame? Oh, whats that?

relax...you should have set your mentality after 1st innings
My mind is set for the loss. I am perfectly ok with losing this Test right from yesterday. But I wanted to see a fight before we lose. Not this pathetic whimper and now done and dusted. What the heck is this spineless performance? That is concerning apo. 0-4 in the cards this series.
My mind is set for the loss. I am perfectly ok with losing this Test right from yesterday. But I wanted to see a fight before we lose. Not this pathetic whimper and now done and dusted. What the heck is this spineless performance? That is concerning apo. 0-4 in the cards this series.
If we had defeated Pak 3-0 at home I would have thought we are here to fight not to surrender meekly but alas that dint happen.
Finey relax yaar.....life is full of surprises.

What a meek surrender it was!! Actually as we suspected before the tour, our captain had gone defensive by ruling out attacking Sehwag as opener. It meant that we'd have two ultra defensive players as openers who'd consume more and produce less. But inspite of all that, I expected a better performance from our batting line-up. Less than 200 runs twice?? That is absolutely shameful and really really disgraceful. I don't mind the loss. Australia is a better team than ours and they are playing in their home conditions. But at least we could have fought!! This lack of fight has left me sad, and very disappointed. I expected much better from our batsmen. Even their intent to do so would have satisfied me. But no.