We indians are dishonest thugs

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

What is govt supposed to do when these mostly middle-class thugs have no shame .. I am so sorry to say one of my own uncle had got this red card meant for BPL when i confornted him I get called names like loony. I even reported that but seems nothing happens if u have connections.. Gujaraat doesn't find mention in this black list. :two_thumbs_up: Give me hindutva honesty over secular thuggery any day. http://bihartimes.com/news07/Dec/27dec2.html

39.78 per cent of BPL cards in the hands of better-off people in Bihar

Patna, (Bihar Times): A study conducted by the National Council for Applied Economic Research (NCAER) in six states has confirmed that as high as 40 per cent of Below Poverty Line (BPL) cards have been issued to people above the poverty line.

The figure of the North-Eastern states is very shocking. About 84 per cent of BPL cards in Assam and 83.66 per cent in Mizoram, had been distributed to the better-off people. The situation was marginally better in the other four states surveyed. In Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan 43 and 49.67 per cent cards respectively are held by people above the poverty line while in Bihar and Chhattisgarh, the figures were 39.78 and 38 per cent respectively. The study also found massive pilferage in the targeted PDS foodgrains before it reaches the cardholder. It has been reported last week that there are two crore fake ration cards in the country and up to 45 per cent of the foodgrains supplied to states is siphoned off. The story of Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), which started in 2000, to provide super-subsidized foodgrains for the poorest among the BPL category is no good. The rice and wheat meant even for this category is going to the undeserved. Once again, according to the study, in the two North-East states, more than 72 per cent of the AAY cardholders are rich. In Rajasthan, 37.22 per cent, in Uttar Pradesh, 24.39 per cent, in Chhattisgarh, 28.85 per cent and in Bihar, 35.57 per cent of the AAY cardholders are not from the poorest segment.

Lo $aala yehan bhi Gujrati angle! Sheeesh. Coming to the OP this frankly does not surprise me, unfortunately. This is very much the case in Bihar/UP where middle class people "steal" things without any remorse. In my mohalla at Gaya my household was one of rare family(probably a 10% or less) who actually paid the Electricity bill. Rest everyone would use "toka", an act of putting wire directly onto mainline and get current. Heck some aata mill use to run like that. And when my Dad would confront someone the response was the same - Aap baniye Harishandra hum waise hi theek hain. The irony amidst this all was our household would always experience power cut. For those who stole electricty, whenever light would go out they would simply change the wire to a differen "phase". :((

Guest dada_rocks

I know u are uncomfortable with Gujaraat but fact remains if they are at the top they are doing sthg right and this one is just yet another example.. A gujaraati may be stingy but he is more likley to be honest than the rest..:two_thumbs_up:.. North east is far worse though. talking of electricity bill my father comes under section of stupid for religiously paying and for keeping functional meter.. we got to gloat recently when onepf our parosi got anailed by admin. and had to pay 30000 fine:yay: Once again Gujaraat and NAMO comes in picture.. Just imagine a Cm who thres more than 1.5 lakh power thieves in jail and despite clamour from every quarter form his own party and despite opposition's open call that they will forgive all these poer thieves refused to buzz from stance and still wins.. IN India's history never has any govt survived on back of such steps..This underlines the integrity of MOdi and at the same time thumbs up for gujraati population for endorsing such well-meaning honest step..

Wow your obession with Narendra Modi take a new angle now! I fail to see Gujrat angle here. And all the states mentioned - Bihar, UP, Rajasthan - are ALL BJP stronghold. If BJP is not the leading party in these states it is atleast the 2nd most popular party. But of course with their own stupid policies they are fast losing ground in Bihar and UP. Point being if this was anything remotely related to Hindutva I am pretty sure Bihar/UP/Rajasthan would not have made the list. I am still not sure why you had to drag Gujrat into it but hey I suppose everyone needs something to drive them in life, right?

Guest dada_rocks

Bihar: BJP stornghold since when UP: BJP storng hodl have been sleeping since last ten years or what Rajasthan: again state which keeps changing guard every election You like to gloss over this but it;s about Gujaraati and Naredra Modi.. First time in historry of India someone has won ladlside victory despite non-populist moves like throwing power thieves behind bars.. Even lke of chandrababu succumbed to populist sops in last leg of their tenure but not Modi. I still can't fathom why u shy away from seeing rthe obvious.. Here is a CM which stands against the malice which u mentioend i.e power theft and I must not mention his names lest the liese u guys have peddled might get further exposed.. It's pretty much pertinenet.. PS: Whenever good governance question comes up MOdi will be mentioned.. psec brigade may not like it but he has made a name for himself in matter of governance.

Bihar: BJP stornghold since when UP: BJP storng hodl have been sleeping since last ten years or what Rajasthan: again state which keeps changing guard every election
So help me understand which National Party has any base at all in these states?? When you start your shenaighans about Secular pundits I would be really interested in understanding who has a bigger base in Bihar/UP/Rajasthan - Secular Congress & Communists or BJP. Go ahead entertain me.
You like to gloss over this but it;s about Gujaraati and Naredra Modi..
How is this about Gujrat and Narendra Modi? Show me where Narenda Modi(or Gujrat) has even been mention at all(in the article)! It is your cynical mind that is falling over yourself to show Gujrati plight. Maybe be still stinging after Gujrat missing in 15 states list for Armed Forces perhaps? :hysterical: Ah yes Kerela is not mentioned in the list too so lets go ahead and start congratulating the Communist bastion as well!!!! :hysterical: xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

when list of thgs is being prepared his name certainly won't find mention. While highlightig thuggery one is inclined to draw comparison with states where thuggery doesn't exists that's where Modi comes.. Why not if Kerala is not thug state then they deserve kudos too.. If they want same laurels they will have to show me non-populist moves liek NAMo has shown through power reforms and if they win even after that I will congratulate Kerala's people too.. Right now that exalted disticntion is only Modi's Accept it he is man of unheard of integrity in political circle; GUjaraati are people with unheard of honesyt in indian setting in general and north indian setting in particular. We have leader after leader other poster boy of liberalization including Chandrababu Naidoo succumbign to populists sops and yet losing here is the man who wins it without the cruthc of populist sop:two_thumbs_up:

when list of thgs is being prepared his name certainly won't find mention.
Irrelevant rant of a Modi worshipper. No relevance to the topic here.
While highlightig thuggery one is inclined to draw comparison with states where thuggery doesn't exists that's where Modi comes..
Another irrelevant rant, useless words being sproutd...as usual
Why not if Kerala is not thug state then they deserve kudos too..
Not only Kerela but other 20 states too!! The list mentions ONLY 6 states and everyone else is a winner. So suck on that Modi worshipper.
If they want same laurels they will have to show me non-populist moves liek NAMo has shown through power reforms and if they win even after that I will congratulate Kerala's people too..
Irrelevant to OP. Just continuance of rant by Modi clown.
Accept it he is man of unheard of integrity in political circle; GUjaraati are people with unheard of honesyt in indian setting in general and north indian setting in particular.
I am gonna accept that you are blind as a bat when it comes to Modi and can see no relation with the topic at bare, even if YOU initiate it. And to cut your rant short, Modi and Gujrat do NOT even get mentioned in the news clip so keep your irrelevant shenaighans to yourself :finger: xxx

Guest dada_rocks

U endorse my point yes Modi and Gujaraat certainly not figure in the list of poer-theft thuggery, in the list of smucks who would steal public funds. They are much much much better. Long live Modi and his none-populist no nonesense governance approach. Psecs may find his honesty an eyeshore but I love to brandish it and why not.

Guest dada_rocks
Yes, unfair politician has won, so sure go ahead and enjoy by doing all the "" :hysterical:"" This election - What a travesty of justice! But, yep lets LOL!
Will do the honours again:hysterical::hysterical: