Himachal Pradesh election results: another 20/20 match

Guest dada_rocks

Matlab miyaan ki daud masjid tak? All your reasoning ends at the doorsteps of media? Come on Sandy saab you can not be this naieve.
huh??....well let me put it in this way. How did you come to know that Narendra Modi is bad??.....thru media na?? Have you or any Indian outside Gujarat attended any rally of NAMO??? Public image of a political leader is all he has...and we have dhimmi media which is hell bent on destroying the image of NAMO because he doesnot subscribe to their PC brand of "sekoolarism". I am sure if you have access to Indian channels in US, you must have watched how much negative coverage they given to NAMO...one CNNIBN was all out offensive against Modi and even started name calling (first time in the history of Indian media I have seen any leader getting so intense negative coverage that too i election time). And what happened, when NAMO won with majority and What was his reaction -- read here : I was CM, I am CM and I will remain CM -- for me CM is a COMMON MAN. Apologies for using bigger fonts, but these are the quotes which need to be preserved in golden letters for our future generations to read......but instead what did media do, they still fail to give proper positive coverage to NAMO. Above makes it clear NAMO is not in the same league as haramis like Mullayam or Lalloo.....after winning election NAMO never said that he won beacuse of his caste or dalit ektaa or whatever BS which has been shoved down our throat by the likes of Lalloo. The above statemenst are a proof that NAMO is worthy of National Leadership and he has a broad agenda than reagional or caste based politics. A future Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is born in the land of Gujarat......but unfortunately as Sradar Vallabhbhai patel was overshadowed by "selfish" Nehru, same is happening with NAMO but this time media is spoiling. I say, BJP should get some sense and put NAMO as national leader of BJP.

I ncidentally your nemesis Pratibha Patil was supported by BJP 's so called "Partner with similar idelogy" Shiv Sena simply because she was a Marathi. Goes to show how facked up Shiv Sena is then , would you agree ? Apparently , Marathi pride wins over Hindutva for the fake sainiks ! So , BJP does not mind aligning with a regional Dynastic simply to counter National Dynastic rule. Boy , you talk serious cra.p. Why the heck can't you admit it that Shiv Sena is a Dynastic rule ? Is is it so difficult .. and by taking their support , BJP lost all moral credibility to criticize Congress on the dynastic front, because indirectly they actually endorsed dynastic rule vis a vis Shiv Sena. So would you agree that BJP's idelogy is to be anti South Indian , anti muslim and anti North Indian. Wait .. that's being anti - Indian ..Apparently that's the ideology of Shiv Sena and you claim that they have similar ideologies with BJP. That explains their communal nature and DR here spouts that BJP does not play communal politics.
KR you are clearly not ready to see the difference. BJP "themselves" are not Dynastic, while Congress is. Period.

Sandy ' date=' you clearly are not ready to accept the fact that BJP does support dynastic rules , period.[/quote'] Ok, a question to u -- How forming alliance with a purely reagional party, which happens to be ruled by a father son, makes BJP dynastic?? Is "regional" political alliance means that BJP endorses dynastic democracy?? If it was so why BJP "themselves" are NOT dynastic. BJP never said that they endorse dynastic rule. bhai, give credit where it is due...BJP is NOT a dynastic party and has a full functional internal democracy, while Congress is a dynasty based party with dicator like ruling of Manio.

Ok, a question to u -- How forming alliance with a purely reagional party, which happens to be ruled by a father son, makes BJP dynastic?? Is "regional" political alliance means that BJP endorses dynastic democracy?? If it was so why BJP "themselves" are NOT dynastic. BJP never said that they endorse dynastic rule. bhai, give credit where it is due...BJP is NOT a dynastic party and has a full functional internal democracy, while Congress is a dynasty based party with dicator like ruling of Manio.
It's in the principle , mate. BJP may not be a dynastic party , but apparently it has no qualms in supporting dynasty rule based parties .. today it is Shiv Sena , tomorrow it may be some other party .. wake up and smell the coffee .. BJP is a political party unlike RSS, VHP etc .. the players in BJP have political ambition ... heck they would align with Congress if the need arises . Quit putting them in a pedestal will ya . And as regards to the Congress , I have already agreed that it is a dynasty based rule .. But in a weird way , Sonia is still their trump card , no other leader in the congress has the mass appeal that she is . Do you really think MMS would be PM without her help . Heck , he wouldn't even win a lok sabha seat on his own .. congress won last election because of Sonia ... blame the people for encouraging such stupidity .. And how is it different here in USA , the so called advanced democracy . Heck we have the Clintons and Bushs ruling USA for the last 20 years and counting ... Isn't this dynastic rule ? Heck ,if Kennedy Junior was alive today , he would have been the President ..

It's in the principle , mate. BJP may not be a dynastic party , but apparently it has no qualms in supporting dynasty rule based parties .. today it is Shiv Sena , tomorrow it may be some other party .. wake up and smell the coffee .. BJP is a political party unlike RSS, VHP etc .. the players in BJP have political ambition ... heck they would align with Congress if the need arises . Quit putting them in a pedestal will ya . And as regards to the Congress , I have already agreed that it is a dynasty based rule .. But in a weird way , Sonia is still their trump card , no other leader in the congress has the mass appeal that she is . Do you really think MMS would be PM without her help . Heck , he wouldn't even win a lok sabha seat on his own .. congress won last election because of Sonia ... blame the people for encouraging such stupidity .. And how is it different here in USA , the so called advanced democracy . Heck we have the Clintons and Bushs ruling USA for the last 20 years and counting ... Isn't this dynastic rule ? Heck ,if Kennedy Junior was alive today , he would have been the President ..
Doctors want their sons and daughters to be Doctors. Engineers want the same. If that is the case why find fault with Politicians who wants to pass on the mantle to their younger generation?

It's in the principle ' date= mate. BJP may not be a dynastic party , but apparently it has no qualms in supporting dynasty rule based parties .. today it is Shiv Sena , tomorrow it may be some other party .. wake up and smell the coffee .. BJP is a political party unlike RSS, VHP etc .. the players in BJP have political ambition ... heck they would align with Congress if the need arises .
Exactly, it is still in Principle, that's why BJP is NOT a dynasty based party....you will be hard pressed to find a major national leader of BJP who simultaneously promotes his son, daughter, wife or any family member to succeed him in future. As already said BJP is a 'political" party unlike RSS. So a political party needs to WIN majority and form government for it's survival as well as to achieve wider ideological goals. And that requires compromise of ignoring it's allies "internal" affairs as long it is not affecting BJPs major ideological goals. father-son rule of Shivsena is their internal affair and "ideologically" BJP has not endorsed the dynasty.
And how is it different here in USA , the so called advanced democracy . Heck we have the Clintons and Bushs ruling USA for the last 20 years and counting ... Isn't this dynastic rule ? Heck ,if Kennedy Junior was alive today , he would have been the President .
I have never been there, but all I can say is if our country-India follows even 50% of USA we can beat China within a decade both economically as well as militarily and take back our land lost by selfish Nehru. USA is the only country which promotes it's national interests worldwide like no other country can...take a lesson from them. While externally they present themselves as "stalwarts of secularism and pluralism", CIA and powerfull US defense remains hardcore "evangelical" in nature with only goal of promoting Christianity worldwide.....not to mention the insurgency in Indian north-east and conversion of tribal and forest dwellers of India into christianity is a direct result of foreign funded Christian Missionaries of India operating under the veil of "humanitarian" NGOs. CIA receives billions of dollars as a fund to promote this cause worldwide thru misionaries and NGOs an get a foothold in almost ever country. I am not criticizing USA, all I am saying is follow their example. But low and behold, here we have western educated anglicized Maclualay type Indian who will term anything and everything promoting Hindu interest as "Right wing" extremism. Media hounding of NAMO is just one them.

Doctors want their sons and daughters to be Doctors. Engineers want the same. If that is the case why find fault with Politicians who wants to pass on the mantle to their younger generation?
Disagree, Politicians should not be compared with same as doctor, engineer, lawyer, businessman etc. Political parties form the "Backbone" of any democractic process. If a political party becomes "Dynasty", then it defeats the whole purpose of democracy.....so why bother spending billions in election. Why not follow some Islamic gulf countries example and transfer power to son after the death of "Emir" or "sultan".

Exactly, it is still in Principle, that's why BJP is NOT a dynasty based party....you will be hard pressed to find a major national leader of BJP who simultaneously promotes his son, daughter, wife or any family member to succeed him in future. As already said BJP is a 'political" party unlike RSS. So a political party needs to WIN majority and form government for it's survival as well as to achieve wider ideological goals. And that requires compromise of ignoring it's allies "internal" affairs as long it is not affecting BJPs major ideological goals. father-son rule of Shivsena is their internal affair and "ideologically" BJP has not endorsed the dynasty.
Agreed BJP is a political party unlike RSS which will compromise on it's principles to WIN majority and form government for it's survival. Then the question begs why put them in a pedestal , when clearly they don't adhere to these principles. Similar analogy can be drawn to the USA . On one hand they claim to have democracy for it's people and on the other hand they support tin pot dictators like Mushy. Clearly their is a double standard here. Same is the case with BJP , on one hand they cry hoarse about the dynastic rule of Congress and on the other hand , ignoring their own principles they support dynastic parties like Shiv Sena. Get the drift mate . And I see that you are conveniently ignoring the fact that Shiv Sena a. has dynastic rule with Father , Son , Nephew , wife etc and yet you brush it off . b. and for their support of Pratibha Patil . You were pretty quick in criticizing Sonia Madam , why don't you extend the same courtesy to Shiv Sena . keep in mind you were the one who brought up Pratibha Patil in our discussion.
USA is the only country which promotes it's national interests worldwide like no other country can...take a lesson from them. I am not criticizing USA, all I am saying is follow their example. But low and behold, here we have western educated anglicized Maclualay type Indian who will term anything and everything promoting Hindu interest as "Right wing" extremism. Media hounding of NAMO is just one them.
Great ,and engage us in a fake war with no exit strategy . Boy , you need to get your priorities in order. They were the one who helped create the Taliban in the first place. Their foreign policy is a recipe for disaster. Anyways, you are going way of tangent from the topic at hand which is the fact that you are accusing Congress of Dynastic rule .

Hmmm... When are parliment elections due in 2009 ? Its good for BJP that so many of their new govts are being sworn in so close to the parliment elections. History has shown that the electorate of a state tend to vote for the party for the same party for the central govt, as they did for electing a state govt a few months ago.

Guest dada_rocks

congressis are again obfuscating the issue.. noboyd begrudges anyone'sright to choose any profession.. what stinks i nehru family pet dog getting congress president;s post whenever they say yes I want that ahead of people who are not only more deserving but scholars .. In fact noone can even dream about that post ahead of nehru family dogs......In essance existance of zero intra-party democracy..

Guest dada_rocks

KR I belive u are congressi because u speak agaisnt them with wriggle-me-out one-liners only when u are forced to rest of the time u are happy dissing BJP.. If not; then ur attempt to paint all political class crap might give u some warm feeling inside over how idealistic u are but its utility ends right there.. In fact people like u spread the canard that politics is four-letter-word and one is better off staying away .. This effot of urs is self-serving at the cost of larger good. I have more respect for those who work for any party howsoever maligned howsoever ludicrous their stand may be and simple reaosn is that they have faith in political system.. Because these are the people who sooner or later will bring change for better or worse likes of u will keep twidling thumbs sitting in the corner abusing everyone massaging their own farcical egotistical idealistic ego.. Needless to say it adds zilch zero nada value to the system..

Guest dada_rocks

The sickening rajshahi arrogance of nehru family was on display when he said to Taru Tejapal hsi family mouthpiece that he could have been PM at age of 25 if he wanted.. That's what one things not only humilates intellgeince of whole India but also makes congress party stinkiest.. Given the family dog tarun tejpal is he went on to first say he said it and when Sonia manoa twisted his arms he came up with alibi that actually it was casual chat not interview.. Casual or serious chat the very fact that a morn from this stinky family takes inteligence of congress party leaders and by extension indian population granted tells all one eeds to know about Nehru family and intra-party democrach in congress. People brought up with the staple diet of this kind of nonesense in name of intra-party politics start asking questions of indiscipline and so and so bigger than party when they see leadership equation changing on the basis of performance in other parties like BJP.. ....... Little do they know that's what it's supposed to be you perform you get to go ahead ..

Disagree, Politicians should not be compared with same as doctor, engineer, lawyer, businessman etc. Political parties form the "Backbone" of any democractic process. If a political party becomes "Dynasty", then it defeats the whole purpose of democracy.....so why bother spending billions in election. Why not follow some Islamic gulf countries example and transfer power to son after the death of "Emir" or "sultan".
Sandtest, tell me one instance in Indian democratic setup where father transferred power to his son without election. Even if it happenned while in power then the son/daughter had to win over an election. I dont know what kind of analogy you find with Gulf:-) Any leader establishes himself as a leader with the support of people.

Guest dada_rocks

Rajev Gandhi corronation after indira's death .. he had zlich zero nada except butchering of sikh that too post corronation to show for in his resume..

Guest dada_rocks

Incidentally this butcher whose police was sleeping while sikhs were getting butcherd ( yes not even a single bullet fired on rioters) is Bharat-Ratna, and idol of people who wil not stop crapping about a leader who not only took police action but also asekd for army help in similar situation.. Kahte hain na consistency brothers concitensy that's all i ask for.. U can pickwhatever rules principles u want but employ it across the political spectrum ... No cherry-picking please.

KR I belive u are congressi because u speak agaisnt them with wriggle-me-out one-liners only when u are forced to rest of the time u are happy dissing BJP.. If not; then ur attempt to paint all political class crap might give u some warm feeling inside over how idealistic u are but its utility ends right there.. In fact people like u spread the canard that politics is four-letter-word and one is better off staying away .. This effot of urs is self-serving at the cost of larger good. I have more respect for those who work for any party howsoever maligned howsoever ludicrous their stand may be and simple reson is that they have faith in political system.. Because these are the people who sooner or later will bring change for better or worse likes of u will keep twidling thumbs sitting in the corner abusing everyone massaging their own farcical egotistical idealistic ego.. Needless to say it adds zilch zero nada value to the system..
DR , I believe that u are a moron :D... because u speak and write gibberish most of the time . Remember your famous line when I asked you why you don't post threads which shows Hindus or Hindu interest in bad light .. this was during the good old days of your Islamic bashing .. and your answer was that you don't have to play the UN. In the same manner I don't have to play the UN and create thread after thread criticizing congress . Heck , I don't even create multiple threads criticizing BJP either . I have been very flexible in my thought process unlike you .. I have criticized the Sharia , demanded uniform civil code , sympathized with plight of KP's , criticized congress for their role in Sikh riots , called them out for playing communal politics and so on . At the same time , I have criticized Hindu fanatics , Gujarat riots etc . My responses have always been reciprocate in nature inseption of which started with your one sided tirades , be it against Muslims , Congress , reservation etc. And pray tell me why I don't see threads from you like Church burning in Orissa just the other day .. wait , I know the answer .. you don't want to play the UN ..:D Heck , you still haven't admitted that the Iraq war was fake or Shiv Sena supports lingual bigotry etc .. Boy , I have never seen a rigid one dimensional individual in my whole life. And even if you speak the truth on some issues ( for example , Modi's excellent governance) , the message usually gets blighted because of your reputation .. I attribute this to cry wolf syndrome.

Guest dada_rocks

I expected this kind of response from a congressi or a useless idealist.. U can continue now.. Who distributes certifcate for fake and real viz aviz wars. what kind of nonesense is that.. some come up with legal illegal war some come up with fake real war.. what kind of crap is that.. When one is discussing an election two party are in fray and one ignores one party's weakness it is called intellectual dishonesty.... when one faces the fact one decided to close one's eyes again it has sthg to do with same intellectual dishonesty.. and no as much as u like to belive both party's stand come under the same topic.. Unlike impact of jihad and for instance casteims these two are oranages and apples one doesn;t need to discuss one in debate of the other.. That's what u used to peddle in those days.... so stop hiding behind BS and show some courage. those who have moral courage are intellectually dishonest and do not run with tails between their legs from threads where their naked BS gets torn apart see the light.. Ur absence from threads like Gujarat ka sahc makes u one brick-headed individual which will close his eyes if his halucinations do not gell with the fact.. And u have audacity to call others thick-skinned So far all ur nonesense has not produced even single sentence worth fact opinions Bs opnions after another set of Bs opinions that's how u ply here.. And needles to say I don;t value ur opinion and so if u want to be taken seriously come up with facts sians ur opinion.. jesus