'The I'm sick of Modi threads' thread...

maggot_brain

maggot_brain, I would have given you this suggestion through a PM, but you don't have enough posts for it so here it is for what it's worth - don't waste your time arguing with this bigoted Hindutva brigade of ICF. They are a breed who have discarded research articles from Harvard and MIT for propaganda posted on a website like faithfreedom. They consider right wing propaganda machinery as facts and world renowned and academically respected works as ivory tower nonsense. Take it from someone who has actually tried to drill facts into the head of these bigoted souls that they are not worth your time.

maggot_brain' date=' I would have given you this suggestion through a PM, but you don't have enough posts for it so here it is for what it's worth - don't waste your time arguing with this bigoted Hindutva brigade of ICF. They are a breed who have discarded research articles from Harvard and MIT for propaganda posted on a website like faithfreedom. They consider right wing propaganda machinery as facts and world renowned and academically respected works as ivory tower nonsense. Take it from someone who has actually tried to drill facts into the head of these bigoted souls that they are not worth your time.
Brilliantly put, professor. Brilliantly put. :two_thumbs_up: I've been trying to say the same about the "facts" - but you have said it really well. "Facts" indeed.

FYI finey .... Jihadi's dont beleive in the concept of Country .... I know its hard for you to understand all that ... but ..... what the heck ... try karne mai kya jata hai ...
Err...why is it hard for me to understand? Again, your implying that I'm not intelligent is insulting. But its ok, assume what you want. I do have a real life, and I can estimate if I'm intelligent or not on that basis. Thank you.
BTW you werent even around on the MB when the things that I mentioned in my previous post were discussed ... so this is where you might want to ideally just sit and watch.
Ok, but tell me, in general you seem to get pumped up and against any Pakistani? Why? Is every pakistani a bad person? Atleast this is the impression I get from reading ur posts over time.

finey, you are annoying me to no end.. where is the proof that Modi was responsible for mass murder?
Kabira, in india such ppl can walk free. high power politics. not everything lalu prasad or jayalalitha did has "proof" either. doesnt mean they are not guilty. they all can walk free too since all proof will be suppressed or destroyed.

Yes you did ...
Maybe you feel I did, which is why I'm clarifying. My anger is towards NM, not towards you.
And everytime you indulge in such things without bothering to check facts and making condescending remarks about others opinion you will get what you give ... your choice.
Checking facts or not is according to your opinion. I dont have an obligation to show proof to you. The point is you cannot personally attack or insult me, as long as I dont do that to you. Me talking abt NM does not give you a license to attack me. I am within forum rules to talk about a public personality. There are no rules that say I have to provide proof, otherwise I can be personally insulted and name called as jihadis, ostritch whatever. As long as I dont talk ill about you, please dont start personal insult on me. That is a clear case of you starting the attack. If you think I brought in your name personally, then I'll stop doing that (i dont think i intended to, but if you feel so, then i can still be extra careful). I will refrain from bringing you personally into the posts on the NM topic. Please do the same. You can like or dislike my posts. But no personal name calling or insults.

Clearly this NM topic has been on and on for sometime, and some of us have resorted to small arguments, escalating to fights, and maybe this is turning ugly. So, as I said, I'll stop the personal mentions. I wont stop attacking NM (he deserves nothing but scathing criticism), but will stop any comments on forum members personally.

If you think I brought in your name personally, then I'll stop doing that (i dont think i intended to, but if you feel so, then i can still be extra careful). I will refrain from bringing you personally into the posts on the NM topic. Please do the same. You can like or dislike my posts. But no personal name calling or insults.

And I can guarantee you that you will get criticized which is well within the rights.
Criticism is within rights. You can criticize my post or opinions. Only personal abuses and insults are not right.
You got personal with me and I responded in kind .... next time the response will only be more harsh.
As an example, you posted about my post on me saying you will call us pakis. That was after you said we are jihadi bigots. Anyway, we can both stop personally insulting each other. Criticism of posts is ok. And regarding the threat of "harsh", I've seen all sorts of things on forums, so not worried abt some Internet "harsh" thingy. However, I prefer to talk decent than personal, so thats why I dont want it. Not becos I'm scared of some "harsh" words.
" ....... see if you can stop anyone from attacking Rajnikanth or any such people you like .... See the fallacy ?
If you want to attack Rajnikant or AR Rahman or Dravid or whoever, feel free. I'm not gonna stop you from attacking a public personality. Ofcourse I may criticize your posts, just like you can criticize my posts without abusing me. I will stop you if you attack me personally. I dont need to hold back criticism of NM, just coz DR thinks he is a great guy and has 100 threads praising this guy. Its just the same way I'll call Ganguly a selfish person - dont care who feels he is a great team player. He is not and thats what I'll say.

Guest dada_rocks

cutting the crap, do u have any evidence or we will keep getting badgered with baseless opinions.. evidence to the contarary we have produced aplenty.. where are those uncoformtable facts u are babbling about.. ?? still searcching

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/india/India0402-03.htm#P386_67534 For entire report : http://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/india/
that post was not meant for you finey ..... and I explained that ... and BTW shwetabh calling us Hindu Bigots ok ? You didnt seem to have any problems with that ?
Don't try to take some moral high ground over here. You and DR have countless posts about psecs, communzis blah blah blah. BTW, you should feel happy at being called that because that's how your hero is referred to by the rest of the world? :hysterical:

Maggot, you cant stop anyone from starting Narendra Modi threads, they arent breaking any rules. These countless threads dedicated to a right wing Hindu leader (in whose state more than 2000 people were butchered to death) is a big turn off for most people. Thats why this Politics section was created... so that all the crap remains confined to one area.

that report is one sided...don't you think so shwetabh??
This is as close to the truth as you will get. It's from an organization renowned to produce factual reports and a lot of developed countries at least partially formulate their policies based on their studies. It's not only Gujarat, they have multiple reports of atrocities in all regions of the world. They also have similar reports on atrocities in many countries in Africa and the Middle East, so it's not that they are out on a witch hunt against Modi or the BJP to be branded as biased. Anyhow, my intention of putting it up here was not to get into any detailed discussion, but to show what most of the educated world considers as facts, not drivel from some right wing Hindutva bigots which usually gets posted here in the name of facts.

>This is as close to the truth as you will get. It's from an organization renowned to produce factual reports and a lot of developed countries at least partially formulate their policies based on their studies. I would like to know how do they gather data....

Maggot' date=' you cant stop anyone from starting Narendra Modi threads, they arent breaking any rules. These countless threads dedicated to a right wing Hindu leader (in whose state more than 2000 people were butchered to death) is a big turn off for most people. Thats why this Politics section was created... so that all the crap remains confined to one area.
Exactly P_K. Infact we can rename this to NM forum, and then every thread can be on this one "leader"!

Guest dada_rocks

Irony is that these clowns remian hovering in thsi forum.. As long as noone asked these clowns and they were happy crappers on Modi without rhyme reaosn evidence it was all hunky dory but the moment u call their bluff they become so uncofortable.. Psec clons can remain in their viory tower fact on the ground is Modi is back with resounding endorsement from the people Yeah to make these clowns more comfortable he got the same grandiose welcome in new delhi yesterday.. suck on it bay.. This is not even beginning your farcical lies will be furthered shredded into pieces...

Guest dada_rocks

Those report peddlers never bothered to ask any eye-witness and in their view those 2000 strong mod with swonrd and petrol was trying to put out the fire.. In nutshell those reports are not even worth the paper they are written on. court of india treats them as toilet-pper.... My uncle lives there each and every Godharaite know and there are thousands of eye witness but no sucker human (read muslim) right commission bothers to ask them what happened.. some clown like banerjee will go loking for traces of hydrocarbon after 3 years and then declare it was accident.. While likes of arundhati will write fiction in name of journalism reporting graphic death of someone who is found to be alive and kicking in usa ..