'The I'm sick of Modi threads' thread...

maggot_brain

Guest dada_rocks

stay on the topic I have no time for BS detour.. and yes human in eyes of psecs may be just muslim but for the sane world human means all irrespective of religion..

>I think in eyes of NM human means only hindu. thats the problem finey, you just think..ofcourse whatever you think cannot be right. I live in Gujarat and I consider to be better judge than someone who has never ventured here and has no idea how riots take place..

Kabira, If you are living in Gujrat sure, I'll take your opinion seriously then. I think that merits a good weightage if you are living there. But, tell me, if Muslims are being hurt, then Chief Minister needs to pay attention and help them also, right - stop the riots? Isn't that NM's duty as a CM to help *both* Hindus and Muslims equally? ps: some others are touting "facts" within double quotes, not gonna take those kind of "facts" as gospel.

Guest dada_rocks
I think in eyes of NM human means only hindu.
Leave thinking for those who can....... newsflash for him all are same sans appeasement ala congressi and muslim folks who were brought up with 50 years of appeasement policy find this even-handed treatment biassed and I can understand ..they are not to blame; congressi have taught them appeasement means fair treatment..:D for instance Jytorigram yojana goes to every village without any bias so does scores of others yojana.. Some muslim even see this fact and despite 24/7 character assassination of NAMO vote for him.:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Kabira, If you are living in Gujrat sure, I'll take your opinion seriously then. I think that merits a good weightage if you are living there. But, tell me, if Muslims are being hurt, then Chief Minister needs to pay attention and help them also, right - stop the riots? Isn't that NM's duty as a CM to help *both* Hindus and Muslims equally? ps: some others are touting "facts" within double quotes, not gonna take those kind of "facts" as gospel.
I know u are allergic to sensible talk but will give it another try:giggle: (1) Yes riot should be stopped and my contention is NAMO did his best to do the same to support this claim I have following facts (1) total 66000+ riots have happened in India so although law and order machinery can attempt to check it the sheer number says it's not that easy to check or control riots (2) more serious te provocation more difficult the job of control gets Now on what NAMo did to control the riot go to gujraat ka sach thread..

Guest dada_rocks
>I think in eyes of NM human means only hindu. thats the problem finey, you just think..ofcourse whatever you think cannot be right. I live in Gujarat and I consider to be better judge than someone who has never ventured here and has no idea how riots take place..
Precisely, I would say not even thinking some psec writers do the thinking for these people .. Fact is Gujaraat has always been riot-prone particularlry Ahmedabad and Godhara region. In fact last five years must be the longest period without any riots in Ahmedabaad's history. As was one of the punchline of NAMO in polls Average curfew days was 100 day per five year or so in congressi time due to riots and all . IN last five years there has not been even a single cufew day anywhere in Gujraat.. That's the situation of law and order..