The obvious question to certain ICFers....

maggot_brain

i havent dug as detailed into indian politics as most of u guys have... but i am a BJP supporter and am a Modi supporter too... I am proud of Zak, pathan and Jaffer's achievements.... heck, would vote for Kalam ahead of anyone from BJP, if Kalam stood for PM.... and I am sure, DR and BB feel the same... u guys are wrong in lifting their statements out of context and broadcasting it to the entire world who have not followed the context and situation under which they made their statement... IMO, it is a cheap shot.... digging up posts from old forums totally out of context and broadcasting it here serves only one purpose - tht u dont have arguments here and u r going to resort to a cheap shot... if u have confidence in urself, why dont u make BB repeat his statement here with your own arguing skills... it shouldnt be too hard for u guys, considering how talented u guys are, as debaters.... everyone knows, people call other people stuff under different circumstances.... CC has personally attacked my wife during some heated debates in the past... can i use tht to generalise his character?

CC has personally attacked my wife during some heated debates in the past
No, i have not. I realize that this is a desi site with many who have an iffy grasp of English and my wordplays flies over their heads most of the times. I have one consistent line that i've used in relation to wives of people (and that too, very sparingly and i havn't used them in a long while after advice from moderators here) and that is : " I feel sorry for your wife to be saddled with a person like you'. Yes, your wife is mentioned, but the diss is aimed at you, not your wife. If you see the above comment (which is the ONLY kind of comment i've ever made about people's wives here in the past) as an attack on your wife, i'd advice you to urgently enroll in ESL classes and remedy your English comprehension. Otherwise, get your accusations right.
and I am sure, DR and BB feel the same...
When a person argues in favour of booting out all muslims from India-by force if needs be, then what is your basis on commenting that 'i am sure they'd support a muslim like APJ AKA if he stood election' ?? Nothing but PC-ness and 'sweep it under the carpet syndrome' from your part, sadly.
why dont u make BB repeat his statement here with your own arguing skills.
Only an utterly retarded person repeats Nazi-like statements TWICE, especially after being ripped apart into shreds the first time, wouldn't you say ? Apne hi pao pe kulhaari maarna koi bewakoof ek dafa karta hai, dubaraa nahin- kam se kam wohi kulhaari se nahi.

Stay tuned for update folks .... a ton of evidence about to hit ... to expose the haramis as gator explained very politely. DR & Sandy pls standby ... I got this under control ..
So, no apology, explaination or taking back of your own Nazi-like comments ? Hahahaha..typical hinduvta. You had the gall to pretend you didn't make any such comments- which is why you asked me for 'proof'. Bet you didn't think that the good prof will come own you in a jiffy, eh ?

How do all you BJP / Modi supporters feel seeing Muslims play for India? Like when Jaffer gets a double century or Pathan gets man of the match in T20 final?
First of all this poster must be brought to his senses, pronto, for starting such a ridiculous thread.....whoever he/she is, definately not an INDIAN. What does Shri Modi or BJP has to do with Irfan or Jaffer getting MOM? This guy definately a Paki intruder who looks at BJP from his own narrow Islamic prism.

Stay tuned for update folks .... a ton of evidence about to hit ... to expose the haramis as gator explained very politely. DR & Sandy pls standby ... I got this under control ..
Bheem, never mind...such personal attacks/character assasination is a common modus-operandi of p-secs, commie scambags. It's of no use debating with people resorting to namecalling and quoting age old remarks without any context.

Bheem, never mind...such personal attacks/character assasination is a common modus-operandi of p-secs, commie scambags.
You are defending the guy/comment that said ALL muslims should be thrown outta India- by force if necessary. What does that speak of you, really ? Exposing someone's views for the Nazi-esque Hitlerite viewpoints is not character assassination- its character exposure to serve as a warning to others who get duped easily into following this kind of Nazi-type perspective unwittingly. Btw, i am waiting for your rebuttal to me in that media thread- where i categorically exposed you for not knowing what you are talking about when you said all arab medias are biassed in favour of muslims and they don't cover stuff that doesnt potray Islam in the best light.
It's of no use debating with people resorting to namecalling and quoting age old remarks without any context.
You mean to say that 'WWIII against muslims' and 'kick muslims outta India-by force if necessary' requires context as justification ?!? Ie, there are contexts where such comments would be justified ?!? I am sorry but that is nothing more than 'sweeping under carpet of Nazi-like hinduvta tendencies' simply coz its something you don't wanna deal with/you justify implicitly.

I'd need more context to that- you are quoting me for apologising for something in one post which doesnt mention what the topic itself was and it is not a thread-link but a specific post link. So i have nothing to go by. Btw, whatever happened to YOU explaining your Nazi-like comments in the first place ? Passing the buck again and going outta turn to try and derail the initial salvo ? how adult-like and mature,eh ? Learn some debating skills and debating etiquette. In this thread, a comment was made about YOUR Hitler-like comments towards the Muslims- for which you asked 'got a thread?' and it was supplied. Now, it is YOUR TURN to explain your comments and you don't get the right to ask questions asking someone else to explain something before YOU have explained your comments. So stop running away, champ. And learn the debating etiquette. I have no obligation to explain anything to you before you do your explanation first, as ordered by the progression of this thread. Is that clear ? PS: ICF take note- certain people when wrong are capable of apologizing. Certain people just do not bother with apologies- they either go and hide in the corner waiting for the cuffufle to blow over or just go on haughty exhanges like 'well what about you?'. It is clear from Bheem's quotation of my comments just which one is capable of offering apology for goof-ups.

check post # 84 and try and learn how to navigate on the site .... the link to the thread of the post was right there on the top right corner of the previous link.
Does not work that way. YOUR JOB is to present evidence. MY JOB is to comment on it. I am not obliged to look stuff up for you- only what YOU presented. Or is that another debating etiquette you never learnt ? And i have already exhausted my courtesy in answering you out of turn. You shall not get that courtesy any more before you answer points directed AT YOU first instead of running away. YOU have been shown to've made comments about tossing all muslims out of India. Now it is YOUR turn to comment on it, champ.

But discussing about abusing family members is ok. So let me know why you apologized on that thread.
I will as soon as you follow proper debating etiquette and explain YOUR Nazi-esque post about 'kick all muslims outta India' first. That is the natural progression of the thread and that must be respected, champ. Till you explain YOURSELF, as demanded by the flow of the thread ( it was asked/posed to YOU first), you will not get any explanation from me any further. Clear ? You can start or stop running away- it is your choice. You responding to your Nazi-like comment would be you stopping your runaway act, you continuing to ask ME(or others) clarifications before you provide your own will signify you keeping up your runaway act. Ball is in your court, champ- smash it or scr3w it up. Your call.

First of all this poster must be brought to his senses, pronto, for starting such a ridiculous thread.....whoever he/she is, definately not an INDIAN. What does Shri Modi or BJP has to do with Irfan or Jaffer getting MOM? This guy definately a Paki intruder who looks at BJP from his own narrow Islamic prism.
No and no. I was born a Hindu (Bengali) but I am an atheist. Ad hominem attacks are usually the last desperate arguments and are of the most base mentality. Much like Hindutva ideology.

Guest dada_rocks

So chief clown brings family BS with his arrival again...... For a guy who gets shown histenuous grasp over langauge be it hindi sanskrit or english; he does think highly of himself.....:hysterical:

u guys are wrong in lifting their statements out of context and broadcasting it to the entire world who have not followed the context and situation under which they made their statement... IMO, it is a cheap shot.... digging up posts from old forums totally out of context and broadcasting it here serves only one purpose - tht u dont have arguments here and u r going to resort to a cheap shot... if u have confidence in urself, why dont u make BB repeat his statement here with your own arguing skills... it shouldnt be too hard for u guys, considering how talented u guys are, as debaters.... everyone knows, people call other people stuff under different circumstances.... CC has personally attacked my wife during some heated debates in the past... can i use tht to generalise his character?
Over the past couple of weeks, anyone who has not been supporting BJP/Modi has been called all kinds of names from clowns to communazis to pseudo psecs to jihadis etc. etc. Moreover, the WW III quote is from this very forum and even after my quoting him BB is yet to say that he did not mean it in that manner etc., but is rather asking permission to vilify a religion should tell you something. Why don't you ask BB the context of it and what he really meant and let's see if he can give you an answer without resorting to abuse of a religion?

it was your "friends" who 1. Started this thread which BTW comes close to violating the rules. 2. It was your beloved friend who brought up the issue ofvBooting Muslims in a totally unrealted topic --> http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=296584&postcount=11 Lets see if you can confront him with equal concern .... So Back to you. safe exit ? ... :hysterical:
Because instead of giving simple answers to the question like everyone else has done, you started talks of sinister PMs and secrets to be exposed, which prompted the response. Now, should I show you the door or you know the way out?