The obvious question to certain ICFers....

maggot_brain

can answer this in detail ... but since resident secularists get offended by uncomfortable facts it has to be done via email ... let me know if you are interested.
Wow! Is it so complicated to answer how you feel if WJ scores a 200 or IKP gets a 4 for 22! Wont you be elated? Simple answer. Pls. PM me too, since I'm curious to know!

PM me too.. @OP: I hardly give a f*ck about which guy gets MOM and what his religious views are. As long as he is helping my team india win, he gets a thumbs up from me

Guest dada_rocks

Answer of the question is so easy that anyone asking this question needs his brain checked.. but the sickness of mind which asks this kind of question needs some lessons and that cud be done in PM only..

Wow! Is it so complicated to answer how you feel if WJ scores a 200 or IKP gets a 4 for 22! Wont you be elated? Simple answer. Pls. PM me too, since I'm curious to know!
You are talking to a guy who's argued in favour of just deporting ALL muslims outta India, period. What do you THINK his answer would be and the response of most desis here who actually have a brain and sense of ethics ?

Guest dada_rocks

How about those who think Tipu Sultan by butchering forcibly converting hindus of Mysore was bringing order to his regime and it was a kosher step..:D

BTW, after some search I was able to find his quote about taking out all Muslims from India by force as well : Bheembhai = Bossbhai Han Solo = shwetabh It's a link from another cricketing forum so won't put it here, but can PM people if they want to check the veracity of it.
aah.. Bossbhai c&b Shwetabh 1(2) :D

what a stupid question.. I am Indian first and hindu then..I believe in equality of all religion...equal opportunity to everyone, no buttering of minority.... Unfortunately some secular parties in india just do the opposite...monetory help for Haj...and nothing for other religions...secularism at its best..

Thanks shwetabh for digging it up- you saved me some valuable time there. Sandtest- when you are comming to the defence of someone who is on record saying all muslims should just be kicked outta India, it says a lot about YOUR fanatic extremism than anything else. Like i said, Hindus of your or BB's type are really a blot on hinduism and unfortunately this type is proliferating in India today-which is one of the main reasons i've gotten disillusioned with hinduism and chucked it wholesale in the Ganga. Fineleg- yes, that comment from BB is the start of my 'war' with him- i hope you see now why i go out of my way to expose certain Nazis here- their kind not only disturbs me on an ethical level, it makes me profoundly ashamed that they too identify with what me & my family identifies/identified with : India and hinduism.

what a stupid question.. I am Indian first and hindu then..I believe in equality of all religion...equal opportunity to everyone, no buttering of minority.... Unfortunately some secular parties in india just do the opposite...monetory help for Haj...and nothing for other religions...secularism at its best..
The bolded part is informative. Perhaps one day you will progress to the level where you can think ' I am a human first, Indian/hindu/bengali/marathi second/third/fourth. He/she is a human first, arab/pakistani/muslim/hindu/jew second/third/fourth'. Perhaps then and only then you will see the picture in focus.