Gujrat Ka Sach - Part 2

Ram

Riot waiting to happen Modi cud have used fortune teller like you.. PS: U are second guessing speculating the report content it's not out yet.. Day after nahin day before I know that's how u guys peddle lies pretty soon ti will become a truth like nothign was doen on 29th 30th and 31st of february..
:haha::haha::haha: Dozens of Karsevaks are brutally murdered by muslims in a train and Modi couldnt foresee a riot happening ! :haha::haha::haha::haha:
This or that police officer said this or that to nanavati sounds like second-guessing to me....
Sir, understand, i am not quoting a finding, i am quoting an actual quote. Irrespective of what the report says about the Commissioner's remark, his quote wont change.

Guest dada_rocks

(1) Modi had no fortune-teller at hand was busy handling situation arising from Godhar birning this police officer didnt get brief that day got next day when riot actually happend and hence Modi guilty. Boy in a country which felicitates clowns who sleep during the whole duration of riot suddenly bar has been raised to stratospheric height.. Why not go little further Modi cud nto anticipate the butchers of Godhara so guilty as charged for train burning too. Am not surprised why this kind of tirade has been dumped as garbage by court.. U have to have prejudice to find someone guilty for not second guessing time and place of riot .. There is no way to otherwise find whihc city police to brief while still picking dead bodies from burnt train.. BS at its very best I wud say

^ A post that you conveniently missed Quote qs.gif nanavati commission report last time I checked is still not out so answering speculation on that wud be exercise in futility qe.gif Speculation ??? !!!!! Quote qs.gif he Gujarat government had not discussed about any preventive steps to be taken to counter any attack on minorities anticipated in the wake of the Godhra train tragedy,former city Police Commissioner P.C. Pandey told the Godhra riots inquiry commission on Wedn esday. "There was no discussion on February 27, 2002 at the meeting held at Chief Minister Narendra Modi's house to counter the communal backlash anticipated after the Godhra incident," Pandey said," qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif Responding to a demand from witnesses for protection by national forces instead of state police, the Supreme Court on March 15, 2004, indicated its lack of trust of state authorities when it asked the national government to identify key witnesses in nine Gujarat riot cases and deploy central police or paramilitary forces to protect them. qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif On July 3, 2004, two years after the riots, despite severe criticism from human rights organizations and constitutional authorities like the NHRC, VHP Working President Ashok Singhal declared that, “What happened in Gujarat after the Godhra carnage had the blessing of Lord Rama.” qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif n the Best Bakery case, the Supreme Court condemned Gujarat’s failure to investigate and prosecute those responsible for the 2002 violence.31 It ordered fresh investigations and specifically ordered the retrial outside Gujarat of individuals who had been acquitted after a widely criticized trial in Gujarat of twenty-one persons for setting on fire and killing fourteen people at a bakery in Vadodara, Gujarat. qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif In the case of Bilkis Yakub Rasool Patel, the Supreme Court ordered a change of venue after accepting evidence of police bias in favor of the accused and the threatening of witnesses.35 The court was responding to Bilkis’ prayer for transfer of the trial outside Gujarat because justice was not possible in Gujarat in the prevailing political environment qe.gif Is this speculation ? Last question. Do you know what the word speculation means ?

Guest dada_rocks
:haha::haha::haha: Dozens of Karsevaks are brutally murdered by muslims in a train and Modi couldnt foresee a riot happening ! :haha::haha::haha::haha: Sir, understand, i am not quoting a finding, i am quoting an actual quote. Irrespective of what the report says about the Commissioner's remark, his quote wont change.
Quote won't change no doubt but quote certianly is not incirimnating for sure.. Just imagine a CM new in office facing trian ful of people burnt had to visit the site control people's emotion there make sure the dead bodies get their due the relatives of dead get their due.. Make all the right noises through media expected to second guess where and how will riot happen ..... all withitn 24 hours.. lofty expectation....

Second guessing!!! How about DGP Sreekumar's statements :

A police officer in India's Gujarat state says the government there authorised the killing of Muslims three years ago. RB Sreekumar made the allegation in notes he kept at the time while serving as Gujarat's intelligence chief. The Gujarat government says the charges are baseless and untrue, instigated because Mr Sreekumar was not promoted. Officially more than 1,000 people, most of them Muslims, died in religious riots in Gujarat in 2002. Human rights groups say many more were killed. Mr Sreekumar was appointed intelligence chief in April, 2002. Sporadic violence was still occurring in Gujarat then, after the worst of the rioting in February and March. His allegations relate to his dealings with the Gujarat government after his appointment. The Gujarat government issued a statement on Thursday denying the charges, saying they had "no veracity". 'Unconstitutional directives' Mr Sreekumar has submitted his notes to India Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) which investigates complaints by civil servants. He brought a case against the Gujarat government, saying he was denied a promotion for refusing to act upon the "illegal and unconstitutional directives" of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as well as the state government and senior state police officers. _40141016_rito.jpg The Gujarat riots of 2002 left at least 1,000 people dead Mr Modi has been criticised for his handling of the riots at home and abroad. In the notes, Mr Sreekumar alleges that the chief minister asked him to tap the telephones of Shankersinh Vaghela, who was then president of the Congress party. He said that he was also asked to tap the telephone of cabinet minister Haren Pandya. In the notes, Mr Sreekumar also says that senior government officials sent messages asking him to kill Muslim extremists who were involved in rioting. 'Elimination' order He alleges that the state police chief told him in May 2002 that Gujarat's most senior civil servant had spoken about "eliminating those Muslim extremists who are disturbing the communal peace of Ahmedabad". _40018960_bjp203afp.jpg Mr Modi has wide support among Hindu nationalists The city is Gujarat's commercial centre. In an entry in June 2002, Mr Sreekumar wrote that a senior civil servant, G Subba Rao had told him to "eliminate" any person trying to disrupt a Hindu religious event in the state. "He (Mr Rao) added that this is the well considered decision of Chief Minister Narendra Modi," Mr Sreekumar wrote. He further claims that when he informed Mr Subba Rao that such "elimination" was illegal, he was told that "such action can be taken on situational logic". 'Tutor him' In another entry in May 2002, Mr Sreekumar wrote that Narendra Modi asked him to concentrate on suspected Muslim militants as hardline Hindu activists are "not doing anything illegal". He also alleges in his petition that state government lawyers tried to "tutor him" before he submitted his deposition to the commission. Mr Sreekumar's lawyer Anand Yagnik told the BBC that the tribunal had issued notices to Mr Modi and other government officials requesting them to reply by 9 May to the allegations. email.gif E-mail this to a friend print.gif Printable version o.gif
What kind of guessing is that? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4445107.stm Moreover, the CAT also ruled that he was denied promotions :
Ahmedabad: Former Gujarat Additional DGP R B Sreekumar continues his fight for human rights. After his retirement, he has now joined the NGO - Citizens for Peace and Justice. Sreekumar had faced discrimination for criticising the Narendra Modi government's handling of the Gujarat riots. Sreekumar, a top cop in the Gujarat police when the 2002 riots broke out rubbed the state government the wrong way and paid a price for it. He was denied his due promotion and finally hauled up for the affidavits he filed with the Nanvati-Shah Commission. But he still stood his ground. Sreekumar says he has no regrets for the stand he had taken. Sreekumar joined the police force in July 1971 and retired from service on February 28, 2001. He filed first affidavit in commission in July 2002. Thereafter filed three more affidavits. In April 2005, he moved CAT for being denied promotion. In August 1990 he got President's Medal for meritorious service. In January 1999 he got President's Medal for distinguished service. "My victimization is nothing compared to the riot victims. I was pulled more by empathy to them than career interests. Any additional promotion or decision like the CAT decision is only the sweet dish. My main dinner is over. That's what I feel," says Sreekumar. Those who have supported him through his fight against the state government, say that he is a man who stands by his conviction. Ironically, only a few hours before his retirement, the CAT ruled that Sreekumar was wrongfully denied promotions. Prashant director Cedric Prakash says, “Here is a man who stood up for what is right an just. I and others who work for human rights, sincerely feel that there should be more police officers like him." His detractors say that Sreekumar has cases pending against him while he was police officer and even his depositions in the Commission smacked of a bias against the state government. State government Special Prosecutor Arvind Pandya says, “From the beginning itself, Sreekumar had a doubtful attitude. He even filed affidavits on the line of the organization which Mukul Sinha represents." Within five days of his retirement, Sreekumar has joined the NGO as an active member and has even been inducted as a member of its board of directors.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/070310/211/6d4ru.html What kind of guessings and hearsays these are now?:hysterical:

Quote won't change no doubt but quote certianly is not incirimnating for sure.. Just imagine a CM new in office facing trian ful of people burnt had to visit the site control people's emotion there make sure the dead bodies get their due the relatives of dead get their due.. Make all the right noises through media expected to second guess where and how will riot happen ..... all withitn 24 hours.. lofty expectation....
Lofty expectations ?? !!!:haha::haha: Could you please tell me, what are conditions then, that a CM should anticipate riots ??? :haha::haha: Man, you guys arguments are getting more and more stupid..

Guest dada_rocks
^ A post that you conveniently missed Quote qs.gif nanavati commission report last time I checked is still not out so answering speculation on that wud be exercise in futility qe.gif Speculation ??? !!!!! Quote qs.gif he Gujarat government had not discussed about any preventive steps to be taken to counter any attack on minorities anticipated in the wake of the Godhra train tragedy,former city Police Commissioner P.C. Pandey told the Godhra riots inquiry commission on Wedn esday. "There was no discussion on February 27, 2002 at the meeting held at Chief Minister Narendra Modi's house to counter the communal backlash anticipated after the Godhra incident," Pandey said," qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif Responding to a demand from witnesses for protection by national forces instead of state police, the Supreme Court on March 15, 2004, indicated its lack of trust of state authorities when it asked the national government to identify key witnesses in nine Gujarat riot cases and deploy central police or paramilitary forces to protect them. qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif On July 3, 2004, two years after the riots, despite severe criticism from human rights organizations and constitutional authorities like the NHRC, VHP Working President Ashok Singhal declared that, “What happened in Gujarat after the Godhra carnage had the blessing of Lord Rama.†qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif n the Best Bakery case, the Supreme Court condemned Gujarat’s failure to investigate and prosecute those responsible for the 2002 violence.31 It ordered fresh investigations and specifically ordered the retrial outside Gujarat of individuals who had been acquitted after a widely criticized trial in Gujarat of twenty-one persons for setting on fire and killing fourteen people at a bakery in Vadodara, Gujarat. qe.gif Is this speculation ? Quote qs.gif In the case of Bilkis Yakub Rasool Patel, the Supreme Court ordered a change of venue after accepting evidence of police bias in favor of the accused and the threatening of witnesses.35 The court was responding to Bilkis’ prayer for transfer of the trial outside Gujarat because justice was not possible in Gujarat in the prevailing political environment qe.gif Is this speculation ? Last question. Do you know what the word speculation means ?
Which part of this says Modi rchetsrted or betted riot help me out here can;t find any other than he said she said sometimes Singhal sometimes someone else. As much as u wud llike to believe in all that drama on 27thCm not finding time to brief some police commissioner is nothing incrimnatiing .. he took the reians when it all started that too very next day. To expect everythign to go exactly in time without any hiccups for a new CM in office is asking too much.. Nice wish list u got there but certainly no incriminating facts at all.. Would u at least address now even a single point in Gujraat ka sach.... So far it's deafening silence..

In an entry in June 2002, Mr Sreekumar wrote that a senior civil servant, G Subba Rao had told him to "eliminate" any person trying to disrupt a Hindu religious event in the state. "He (Mr Rao) added that this is the well considered decision of Chief Minister Narendra Modi," Mr Sreekumar wrote. He further claims that when he informed Mr Subba Rao that such "elimination" was illegal, he was told that "such action can be taken on situational logic".
Second guessing indeed ! :haha:

Guest dada_rocks
Lofty expectations ?? !!!:haha::haha: Could you please tell me, what are conditions then, that a CM should anticipate riots ??? :haha::haha: Man, you guys arguments are getting more and more stupid..
U guys are prejudiced as usual CM responded when it all happened u expect him to get it all right in wake of ghastly episode like godhara at right time add to that the fact he was new in office.... I wud let him know thorugh mail we got a fortune teller who cud preict when how and where riot is going to happen may be next time he will avail ur services..:hysterical: Let us hope ur services are not required

Which part of this says Modi rchetsrted or betted riot help me out here can;t find any other than he said she said sometimes Singhal sometimes someone else.
Wow ! Supreme court orders central protection for witnesses, transfers cases out of Guj, orders re-trial of cases ! And you say what part says "Modi orchestrated or abetted riots" ? The Guj govt is obstructing justice because, it knows, if justice is done, the whole cabinet will be behind bars !
As much as u wud llike to believe in all that drama on 27thCm not finding time to brief some police commissioner is nothing incrimnatiing .. he took the reians when it all started that too very next day. To expect everythign to go exactly in time without any hiccups for a new CM in office is asking too much.. Nice wish list u got there but certainly no incriminating facts at all..
New CM ? what is he ? 2 year oldv ? Even a 12th pass will anticipate riots under such conditions.
Would u at least address now even a single point in Gujraat ka sach.... So far it's deafening silence..
:haha::haha::haha: Myself and Shwetabh just tore apart the points you made in gujrat ka sach thread in this thread and you want me to go there now ! :haha::haha:

U guys are prejudiced as usual CM responded when it all happened u expect him to get it all right in wake of ghastly episode like godhara at right time add to that the fact he was new in office.... I wud let him know thorugh mail we got a fortune teller who cud preict when how and where riot is going to happen may be next time he will avail ur services..:hysterical: Let us hope ur services are not required
I repeat again, In what other conditions then, should a CM anticipate a riot ? Please list 3 :haha::haha:

Guest dada_rocks

The Gujarat government says the charges are baseless and untrue, instigated because Mr Sreekumar was not promoted. This answers all the question.. this clowns officer when found himself out of favour suddenly turned crusader.. Neither I am impressed nor court.. Exactly same thing happend with tehlka sting when characters like babu bajrangi foudn themselves out of good book of Modi suddenly as ting came.. There is a familiar pattern in all the thugs who want to steal public money finding themselves out of favour and becomning a human rights martyr one by one.. BS : We are still stuck with he said she said aren;t we.. if this shreekumar had even an iota of truth in his words what stops him from rpoducing the same in court of law..

Guest dada_rocks
Wow ! Supreme court orders central protection for witnesses, transfers cases out of Guj, orders re-trial of cases ! And you say what part says "Modi orchestrated or abetted riots" ? The Guj govt is obstructing justice because, it knows, if justice is done, the whole cabinet will be behind bars ! New CM ? what is he ? 2 year oldv ? Even a 12th pass will anticipate riots under such conditions. :haha::haha::haha: Myself and Shwetabh just tore apart the points you made in gujrat ka sach thread in this thread and you want me to go there now ! :haha::haha:
BS other than smileys u have got nothing

On one hand, DR is saying that Godhra was such a huge incident that the entire Gujarat Hindu community "spontaneously" reacted and on the other hand he is saying it was so tiny that the CM had no reason to anticipate the "spontaneous" reaction one evening before in circumstances where VHP was calling for a Bandh. I hope he realizes the stupidity of his argument soon.:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
I repeat again, In what other conditions then, should a CM anticipate a riot ? Please list 3 :haha::haha:
I repeat again expecting riot is not enough one needs to know where it's goign to take place.. Any normal human being needs time to recover and I am ready to give him benfit of doubt if he called the police next day ,, prejudiced ones like u can keep harping that as incriminating evidence but even at worst that is lack in judgement .. Given the fact he frnatically called for army and police as and when he got the clear picture next day absolves him from all these ludicrous charges whihc likes of u are throwing..:two_thumbs_up:

I repeat again expecting riot is not enough one needs to know where it's goign to take place.. Any normal human being needs time to recover and I am ready to give him benfit of doubt if he called the police next day ,, prejudiced ones like u can keep harping that as incriminating evidence but even at worst that is lack in judgement .. Given the fact he frnatically called for army and police as and when he got the clear picture next day absolves him from all these ludicrous charges whihc likes of u are throwing..:two_thumbs_up:
Waaah ! I repeat Sir, Under what conditions should the CM of a state anticipate riots ?

Guest dada_rocks
On one hand' date=' DR is saying that Godhra was such a huge incident that the entire Gujarat Hindu community "spontaneously" reacted and on the other hand he is saying it was so tiny that the CM had no reason to anticipate the "spontaneous" reaction one evening before in circumstances where VHP was calling for a Bandh. I hope he realizes the stupidity of his argument soon.:hysterical:[/quote'] Go check the word tiny see if u find any :hysterical: BSing can take u only that far.. my point is this (1) Godhara happens CM runs to the site sees that law and order is in place. (2) family of victim are crying wolf had to sypathise with them in ahmedabad (3) psec mofos from channles after channle already making his life difficult that how he is reposnible and how those who died deserved it (4) Just one city police commssioner doesn;t get the clear message wonder what tht moron himself was a baby who needs to be told remain on alert isn;t that freaking given (5) to add to it CM is new in office first time taking that responsibility (6) Next day when riots breaks out he calls for army reads riot act to his police and they spring into action only prejudiced psecs can tell he is guilty of abetting the riot why wud he call army he cud very well have slept for three four days llike Rajeev gandhi. had hoti hai Bs ki