Gujrat Ka Sach - Part 2

Ram

Guest dada_rocks

I see u guys are shamed of that other thread so let me put the same question here The Hindu", the leading-most South India daily reported on 1st March 2002 : "The Chief Minister Modi frantically asked for the Army units to be called in." On 2nd March 2002 'The Hindu' reported : "Unlike February 28 when one community was entirely at the receiving end, the minority backlash on 1st March has further worsened the situation .......... and the Army staged a flag march in Ahemedabad on 1 st March 2002 at 9.00 A.M." Fact 1: That SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDERS had been given by the Government on 28th itself. Very day riot broke out (What kind of idiot rioter asks for army and gives shoot at sight order:hysterical:).. .. Your lie exposed

(5) to add to it CM is new in office first time taking that responsibility i
Isnt this the ultimate stupid argument ? DR conveniently keeps skipping my question, If a bunch of muslim fundementalists burning a train full of Hindu Karsevaks isnt a recipe for riots, what is then ?

Guest dada_rocks
Waaah ! I repeat Sir, Under what conditions should the CM of a state anticipate riots ?
I see we are Bsing.. which fortune teller gives the time and place of riot:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Isnt this the ultimate stupid argument ? DR conveniently keeps skipping my question, If a bunch of muslim fundementalists burning a train full of Hindu Karsevaks isnt a recipe for riots, what is then ?
It's recipe but how quickly where and whe it will happen only asaai-baba llike u cud predict..:hysterical: For me the very fact that he called for army and gave his police shoot at sight order and the police ended up kileld so many rioters tells he was doing his best..:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
Frantically called the Army and kept them on hold while his buddies were doing the Muslim mop up.
The Hindu", the leading-most South India daily reported on 1st March 2002 : "The Chief Minister Modi frantically asked for the Army units to be called in." On 2nd March 2002 'The Hindu' reported : "Unlike February 28 when one community was entirely at the receiving end, the minority backlash on 1st March has further worsened the situation .......... and the Army staged a flag march in Ahemedabad on 1 st March 2002 at 9.00 A.M." Fact 1: That SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDERS had been given by the Government on 28th itself. Very day riot broke out had hoti hai blindfolding ki:hysterical: If u are shamed and wud like to take those lies back then please do u sud be ashamed to make statements like that in face of this fact

I see u guys are shamed of that other thread so let me put the same question here The Hindu", the leading-most South India daily reported on 1st March 2002 : "The Chief Minister Modi frantically asked for the Army units to be called in." On 2nd March 2002 'The Hindu' reported : "Unlike February 28 when one community was entirely at the receiving end, the minority backlash on 1st March has further worsened the situation .......... and the Army staged a flag march in Ahemedabad on 1 st March 2002 at 9.00 A.M."
Hahaha... When it should have been done on march Feb 27th itself ?
Fact 1: That SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDERS had been given by the Government on 28th itself. Very day riot broke out (What kind of idiot rioter asks for army and gives shoot at sight order:hysterical:).. .. Your lie exposed
Shoot at sight orders given to him ? The Guj police ? You mean the same Guj police that cordoned off muslim areas so that they cant escape from attacking hindu rioters ? :haha: All you have is a bunch of govt orders and some court rulings, we have shown comprehensive proof from several police officials in Guj on how the govt was complicit in the riots.

Guest dada_rocks
Hahaha... When it should have been done on march Feb 27th itself ? Shoot at sight orders given to him ? The Guj police ? You mean the same Guj police that cordoned off muslim areas so that they cant escape from attacking hindu rioters ? :haha: All you have is a bunch of govt orders and some court rulings, we have shown comprehensive proof from several police officials in Guj on how the govt was complicit in the riots.
Again baseless BS he said she said, I have court ruling and govt orders while u have words of some police officer who doesn't get promoted ..:hysterical:.. I guess court order and official govt order wins hands down as far as fact-quotient is concerned..

Guest dada_rocks

Let me embarass u gusy little further Fact 2: On the 28th February itself 10 Hindus had been shot dead and 16 Hindus had been wounded by POLICE BULLETS. ( sounds like somoene is cheakling the hindu rioters who cud it be , let me guess Gujarat police :hysterical:)

On the morning of the 27th, 50 kar sevaks are burnt by religious nutcases from another community, VHP calls for Gujarat Bandh and Bharat Bandh, threatens nationwide protests, and you are on record saying it was a huge event to trigger "spontaneous" reaction from the Hindus. Yet that very evening the CM does not mobilize any forces nor tells them to be on alert. Army joins on March 1, when the riots are going full fledged and are told to be on standby. And everything is just fine and dandy!!!

Guest dada_rocks

Fact 3: On the next day i.e., 1st March an additional 24 Hindus were shot dead and 40 Hindus wounded by POLICE BULLETS. ( oooops riot control continues even on 1st march, damn u gujraat police u don;t even know how to not act, is this the way of inaction, learn from Rajeev gandhi's police ):hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
On the morning of the 27th' date=' 50 kar sevaks are burnt by religious nutcases from [b']another community( mullah community I don;t see u using this kind of vague word when it comes to denigrading hindu organization why this shyness here.),:hysterical: VHP calls for Gujarat Bandh and Bharat Bandh, threatens nationwide protests, and you are on record saying it was a huge event to trigger "spontaneous" reaction from the Hindus. Yet that very evening the CM does not mobilize any forces and tells them to be on alert. Army joins on March 1, when the riots are going full fledged and are told to be on standby. And everything is just fine and dandy!!!
IF CM doesnt mobilize any force tthen how come this happens on day of riot.. The Hindu", the leading-most South India daily reported on 1st March 2002 : "The Chief Minister Modi frantically asked for the Army units to be called in." On 2nd March 2002 'The Hindu' reported : "Unlike February 28 when one community was entirely at the receiving end, the minority backlash on 1st March has further worsened the situation .......... and the Army staged a flag march in Ahemedabad on 1 st March 2002 at 9.00 A.M." Fact 1: That SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDERS had been given by the Government on 28th itself. Very day riot broke out Fact 2: On the 28th February itself 10 Hindus had been shot dead and 16 Hindus had been wounded by POLICE BULLETS. Fact 3: On the next day i.e., 1st March an additional 24 Hindus were shot dead and 40 Hindus wounded by POLICE BULLETS. Fact 4: In the entire period of riots total Hindu casualties were 80 shot dead, and 207 wounded by POLICE BULLETS alone. (But no Delhi-based media showed any interest in giving coverage to these casualties.) Fact 5: The Muslim counter attack which commenced from 1st March 2002 was no less ferocious. In the first three days alone, out of a total of 611 deaths, 101 were caused by POLICE FIRING. Of these, 61 were Hindus and 40 were Muslims. Fact 6: As on 5th of March, as many as 40,000 Hindus had had to be given shelter in Relief Camps. (There was plenty of media coverage given to the plight of Muslims in relief camps but no Delhi-based media covered any Hindu relief camps.)

Again baseless BS he said she said' date=' I have court ruling and govt orders while u have words of some police officer who doesn't get promoted ..:hysterical:.. I guess court order and official govt order wins hands down as far as fact-quotient is concerned..[/quote'] Court order ! :haha::haha: The constitution of Ind says no one should be discriminated based on sex/caste etc.. is that followed ! :haha: Court order.. :haha:

DR is highlighting the Hindu deaths in the riots as though they are miracles ! What do you expect ? The Guj govt to have made public announcements that " only muslims will be killed in police firing ? " And again , when there is a riot and two mobs clash, and police firing happens, people from both sides die... unless of course the hindus were given orange jackets ! :haha:

Guest dada_rocks

Yes if u have eivdence to the contrary brig that to court.. But don;t try to pass of f ur opinion as evidence.. if someone is discriminated on the basis of religion and he/she can prove it in court the concerned party will get the punishment.. I don;t freaking understand the relevance of it here but answered it anyway

Yes if u have eivdence to the contrary brig that to court.. But don;t try to pass of f ur opinion as evidence.. if someone is discriminated on the basis of religion and he/she can prove it in court the concerned party will get the punishment.. I don;t freaking understand the relevance of it here but answered it anyway
My point IS VERY VERY relevant.. You have been saying hindu deaths in police firing prove Modi was clean... That is nonsense.. In a mob riot, people from both sides due to police firing. that is inevitable...

Guest dada_rocks
Wow!! Of course' date=' the CM is going to get a court order to keep himself officially clear. And 10 rioters killed and 16 injured on one of the worst days ever as far as rioting in India is concerned, is called action!!! You chaddhidharis are a gone case!![/quote'] We are getting somwehere so he did sthg ( better than bharat-ratna mass murderer rajeev gandhi I guess) in ur view it was not enough, well that's opinion now u know why despite this opniinoted rants of 6 years no court entertains u guys.. I believe it was enough and proof is in pudding weindina have habit of killing thousands over none-issue like goddess statue passed neaer the mosque and in a country like this if he checked the riot to the extent where desptie a provcation like godhara head-count was withitn 1000 then I give him job well done khitab.. It cud have bene a lot worse if not acted swiftly.. U guys can keep arguing he cud have done still better job and that point is well taken. Everyone wants zero death but taking into consideration indian milieu and Gujraat mileu in my view he did his best..

Guest dada_rocks
My point IS VERY VERY relevant.. You have been saying hindu deaths in police firing prove Modi was clean... That is nonsense.. In a mob riot, people from both sides due to police firing. that is inevitable...
A police whihc is aiding rioters doesn't fire at them .. Ask Rajeev gandhi he will tell u how it's done..

Guest dada_rocks
Chalo DR' date=' I don't want you to quit coming to ICF after the [b']tears and frustration dwelling in you from the past couple of hours, so I'll hit the sack. Some other day.......
U don't have to worry about that :hysterical: