You would like to Puke after reading traitor Karan Thapar's article in HT

sandtest

his purpose gets served by eliminating him physically..
His purpose also gets served by having Delhi dissolve the Gujrat state assembly. You have no reason to assume he is asking for terminating Modi's life, when i've pointed out to you that it can be done through Civics alone. Ie, nothing more than hinduvta hyperventilations and scare-mongering tactics.
google is not goign to help u while debating with me and u have learnt it hard way million times here..
Funny that you are the best at tooting your own horn. Apart from two other fellow hinduvta fanatics here, just who else stands in your corner, mate ?
Civics angle idiot that's unconstituinal and defeats the purpose,, learn little politics angle yes google won;t help u there one needs some gray-cells for that..
A half-literate village-idiot like you should know better than to talk about grey-cells, mate.

You'd be a whole less ridiculous if you could actually use language in a coherent manner and not in the manner of a 12-year old spastic trying to txt on his mobile phone. Or as kumble_rocks has said numerous times - try to post with some clarity.
yaar...dada_rock's English is not bad- once you conisder the fact that he is a village-idiot educated in shanty-hut type schools till he could go to college. Not bad for one of his background at all.

Guest dada_rocks
His purpose also gets served by having Delhi dissolve the Gujrat state assembly. You have no reason to assume he is asking for terminating Modi's life, when i've pointed out to you that it can be done through Civics alone. Ie, nothing more than hinduvta hyperventilations and scare-mongering tactics. Funny that you are the best at tooting your own horn. Apart from fellow hinduvta fanatics like Sandtest and bossbhai, just who else stands in your corner, mate ? A half-literate village-idiot like you should know better than to talk about grey-cells, mate.
No moron learn littl politics as long as Modi is around hsi ideology is alive his popularity is alive it serves no purpose.. Thapar is not some kind of genius there are many communazi morons like u in UPA these days from WB. And as u know communazis have zero regard for democracy so if that cud have served their purpose they wud have doen it .. If they didn;t then one thing is sure they may be communazi like u but theye have little gray-cells left and know how politics works.. PS: try next life u semi-literate communazi in this life u got no chance..

No moron learn littl politics as long as Modi is around hsi ideology is alive his popularity is alive it serves no purpose
KT is talking about Modi, not his idea or philosophy ( Modi isnt smart enough to have his own philosophy anyways). KT is talking about removal of Modi, not disbanding or illegalising his party. His purpose can be served through civics and the recently dissolved nagaland state assembly is CATEGORIC PROOF that this line of action is acceptable/possible and doesnt have to involve the hinduvta-hyperventilation scare-mongering tactic of 'they wanna kill Modi'.
PS: try next life u semi-literate communazi in this life u got no chance..
Whats funny is you keep using contradictory ad-hoc terms like 'communazi' and yet keep calling me illiterate. As for next-life obsession- maybe thats why you are such a screw-up in your current life.

What I mean is I don't really know Hindi. My Bangla is not great but it's a damn sight better than my Hindi which is non-existant' date=' i.e. use Bengali not Hindi![/quote'] Theek achey bondhu- bujhlaam. Akhon theke banglaye bolbo apnake.

KT is talking about Modi, not his idea or philosophy ( Modi isnt smart enough to have his own philosophy anyways). KT is talking about removal of Modi, not disbanding or illegalising his party. His purpose can be served through civics and the recently dissolved nagaland state assembly is CATEGORIC PROOF that this line of action is acceptable/possible and doesnt have to involve the hinduvta-hyperventilation scare-mongering tactic of 'they wanna kill Modi'. Whats funny is you keep using contradictory ad-hoc terms like 'communazi' and yet keep calling me illiterate. As for next-life obsession- maybe thats why you are such a screw-up in your current life.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I really did have a hearty chuckle at that one.

Guest dada_rocks
KT is talking about Modi, not his idea or philosophy ( Modi isnt smart enough to have his own philosophy anyways). KT is talking about removal of Modi, not disbanding or illegalising his party. His purpose can be served through civics and the recently dissolved nagaland state assembly is CATEGORIC PROOF that this line of action is acceptable/possible and doesnt have to involve the hinduvta-hyperventilation scare-mongering tactic of 'they wanna kill Modi'. Whats funny is you keep using contradictory ad-hoc terms like 'communazi' and yet keep calling me illiterate. As for next-life obsession- maybe thats why you are such a screw-up in your current life.
Let us just say u are a moron and in choretn and anyone who trusts google to think for theselves can be no better.. Given the psec/communazi traditon he adheres too egiven he wants liwuidation of his ideology abolition of assembly is counter-productive so if anythign he is asking for physical elimiantion in communazi of ws style..

One moron talking to himself with separate handle ..man u need a life..
Married man with a kid spending countless hours on an internet forum is lecturing a single man in his 20s about 'needing a life'. :haha::haha::haha::haha: Bacchey, you have no idea...agar meri zindagi jeene ki koshish karoge to do din me hi maat ho jaogey...jao apne baccho ke saath khelo aur tamaasha banana bandh karo. You've been outed as nothing more than a hinduvta fanatic scaremongerer- i pointed out that KT's article can easily be seen as dissolution of the state assembly by the central govt. just like what happened in Nagaland recently. Game, set and match, chump. Go see if you can find any takers apart from your usual gang of three- ...and Sandtest. Oh and another thing- given how many typos are there in every post you upload, i'd recommend you proof-read what you wrote before clicking the 'submit reply' button. Your low level of English comprehension and typing skills are really an embarassment.

One moron talking to himself with separate handle ..man u need a life..
Hardly, it's more a case of one moron failing to see the truth raising another mute point when his argument collapses. Please qualify your assertion that I'm CC, also go and ask Rajeev the site owner if we are the same people. Produce some evidence or shut up. BS can wait. ps. 'Have you seen, 'The Power of Nightmares'?

Guest dada_rocks

Argument :hysterical: when this seminal event happened.. This clown CC gets handed hsi real worth time and again disappears for sometime thinks people have forgoteen his idiocy this time he has gone little too far sends his alter-ego another idiot MM and talks with himself..:hysterical:

Argument :hysterical: when this seminal event happened.. This clown CC gets handed hsi real worth time and again disappears for sometime thinks people have forgoteen his idiocy this time he has gone little too far sends his alter-ego another idiot MM and talks with himself..:hysterical:
Keep deluding yourself. Put up or shut w.r.t accusations of me being CC.

Ok' date=' this is bordering on the ridiculous. CC and MB have IP addresses which are not even in the same country so quit this crazy game which is just turning all these threads into a farce.[/quote'] Sorry about this. One particular poster on this forum resorts to name calling and the like when he can't answer a question posed to him.

Sorry about this. One particular poster on this forum resorts to name calling and the like when he can't answer a question posed to him.
MB, don't take DR seriously . I blame it on the full moon ... he is the village idiot of ICF .. This fool has made some of the most inflammatory and derogatory statements in ICF and Faithfreedom and here he talks about legal entanglement with us ... This pea brain does not realize that even we can play his game .. Notice how he thinks that he can accuse Congress of mass murder without legal ramifications and feels that myself and Lurker endorsed Mayawati Killing in the other thread. Heck , we can sue him for defamation ...:hysterical: