Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Hyderabad is an absolute disgrace

Debutant

Hard luck RCB fans... Not the fault of the RCB team as they are used to play in matchbox size ground ChinnaSwamy, it's difficult to score runs in real big grounds...

The good news is that RCB will now play some more matches in ChinnaMatchBoxSwamy... Good chance to win some matches... :nice:

5 minutes ago, asterix said:

Hard luck RCB fans... Not the fault of the RCB team as they are used to play in matchbox size ground ChinnaSwamy, it's difficult to score runs in real big grounds...

The good news is that RCB will now play some more matches in ChinnaMatchBoxSwamy... Good chance to win some matches... :nice:

But our bad luck  we don't get grounds like Wankhede where Six hitting top tier measures 70 M :(( 

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

Remind me where will the final be played :hmmm: 

But our bad luck we don't get grounds like Wankhede where Six hitting top tier measures 70 M :((

Even if you get grounds like Wankehede, you have to start winning matches in other venues too... Shouldn't choke on matches outside Chinna... :dontknow:

Just now, asterix said:

Even if you get grounds like Wankehede, you have to start winning matches in other venues too... Shouldn't choke on matches outside Chinna... :dontknow:

We won in your twin city Pune beating Captian fool ..that also without Ambai oil tanker :yay: 

Just now, asterix said:

Yes big deal... Even Miller has won against Dhoni in the only match they won... :phehehe:

You asked, i have shown result...now you give me data for MI not winning most matches in Wankeede :giggle: 

You asked, i have shown result...now you give me data for MI not winning most matches in Wankeede :giggle:

But we don't go bombastic on any win at Wankhede... We try to win as many matches as possible outside it? I mean has RCB ever won in dreaded dust bowl Chepauk against CSK? Just an example...

1 minute ago, asterix said:

But we don't go bombastic on any win at Wankhede... We try to win as many matches as possible outside it? I mean has RCB ever won in dreaded dust bowl Chepauk against CSK? Just an example...

You show stats :pray: 

Wankhede stats please...

But we don't make fun of any real grounds? We actually go and win matches on big grounds... For weeks you guys have been making fun of the Hyderabad ground... Don't you guys now feel ashamed that you lost in real size ground HYD? I mean the amount of shame considering the home ground is Matchbox Chinna... :cantstop:

1 minute ago, adi B said:

You won the ct twice :giggle:

He under estimated Ambani power :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

But we don't make fun of any real grounds? We actually go and win matches on big grounds... For weeks you guys have been making fun of the Hyderabad ground... Don't you guys now feel ashamed that you lost in real size ground HYD? I mean the amount of shame considering the home ground is Matchbox Chinna... :cantstop:

Every one wins matches in big grounds but you hide your ground size and claim MI loses more matches there..if ask stats just throw random details :hysterical: 

He under estimated Ambani power :rofl:

Yes but proud that the owner is not like Mallya who is selling his team's win to any team who is willing to pay him money... How disgraceful... I can understand that he's absconding and he's to pay back to banks... He's renewing his offer after negotiating each RCB loss to any team... :headshake:

Just now, asterix said:

Yes but proud that the owner is not like Mallya who is selling his team's win to any team who is willing to pay him money... How disgraceful... I can understand that he's absconding and he's to pay back to banks... He's renewing his offer after negotiating each RCB loss to any team... :headshake:

Still better than Ambani who can buy whole ground to win trophy :giggle: 

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

At least Ambani pays to his employees... Can't leave them to commit suicides... Ambani is more Honourable than Mallya...

Ambani may pay employees promptly and Mallya not but Ambani is the only one who bought multiple trophies..khilaadi....