Who should be dropped for the 3rd Test ?

Who should be dropped for the 3rd Test ?  

1. 1.

• Yuvraj
    • Jaffer
    • Harbhajan
    • Ishant Sharma
    • Dhoni (late addition)

IS is competing with Pankaj Singh' date=' and Pathan. YS is competing with RD, Lax and Gangs.[/quote'] No YS is not competing with RD, Lax and Gangs. He is competing with DK, IP and an out of form VS. Not suggesting that YS is a must keep for the 3rd or the 4th test, but I think IS hasn't done much as well. Being a trier doesn't mean you get a free ride to the 3rd test.

I would like to see: Bhajji (cr@p cricketer - needs to play Ranji trophy next few years - hope does something useful in 2nd innings) Yuvraj (in my opinion not cut out for test cricket unless playing on a phatta) Unfortunately, neither will be dropped for the next test even if we lose. The only person that can/may be dropped is Jaffer.

No way we can drop Dhoni. The guy is playing in these conditions for the first time. He was all at sea in SA in the first test. But by the Durban test, he started playing well. He will learn to cut down such poor percentage shots. Besides, he's our future captain. Cant drop him on one or two failures (he did quite well in England & also vs Pak). Bhajji will be dropped anyways for the perth test. You cant go in with just two seamers there. Even otherwise, if Bhajji does not make any inroads into the Aussie batting lineup in the 2nd innings, he must make way for Pathan. Jaffar out, Sehwag in.