I apologize if my reaction was OTT: intention was not to hurt folks

fineleg

ok people refer fineleg as he and she both. whats Fineleg's gender?
Finey is the kind of mysterious soul that remains an enigma- I know finey for 3 yrs but still don't know - is finey a he or she - where in US finey comes from - where does finey work? - how can finey sustain so much drama day in and night out
You reap as you sow. If you wish an injury on Tendulkar, you will be torn to small pieces. What's more, I'll stand by and applaud.
I let you go scot free, mainly for your writings, about the mental "analysis" you've done in your past among other sins. Hope you pray to GOD to forgive you :hysterical::hysterical:
I let you go scot free' date=' mainly for your writings, about the mental "analysis" you've done in your past among other sins. Hope you pray to GOD to forgive you :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Remain supremely unapologetic about that. Do you or do you not see a difference in the way he is approaching his cricket? Tell me, what has been his scoring rate this series?
Remain supremely unapologetic about that. Do you or do you not see a difference in the way he is approaching his cricket? Tell me, what has been his scoring rate this series?
I'm not a stats guy, but I'm sure it's been brisk. And that puts your previous points deeper in the trash. He had no problem with attitude or guts, in fact he never had that problem as you and few others try to point that out time after time, I'll bet it was the fitness and comfort level of batting just coming out of serious injuries.
BTW forgive me if I'm mistaken' date=' but weren't you one of those who thought the whole tennis elbow was just an act?[/quote'] Nope, would never say that. You have obviously have wearing somebody else's knickers. I see patients with tennis elbow every day, and even posted a message requesting Leipus' email, so I could send an article from a then recent publication to him. Dileep obliged, but sadly the email bounced. He had serious issues about his self belief for a coupla years, Sachin did, and it had only minor bits to do with his injury. He's introspected, realized he is a lion who doesn't need to behave like a lamb, and all's well. Exactly as recommended.
You reap as you sow. If you wish an injury on Tendulkar, you will be torn to small pieces. What's more, I'll stand by and applaud.
Doc, You seem to be talking from experience on being shredded. Well, whatever - I was angry and said that at that time. I cooled down later, realized it was wrong and apologized. But if some like Anakin are still gonna form an opinion only based on statements I make when I'm in a ticked off mood, then thats upto them. Thanks to the folks who accepted the apology (with or without $ :D) I have a lot of passion to see India win, and sometimes when I feel a player is selfish thats the point at which I get very very angry - not an excuse or anything, but thats the way I am! To me even if you are not talented, its alrite, but dont try to play for records or linger on and come in the way of what the team situation needs at that time. So, doc you can stand by and applaud me getting shredded if u want. Thats ok, I can handle that.

Yeah, yeah, I know Fineleg. Look, I know that some of us would have Tendulkar pay our mortgage, send our children to private school, eradicate world poverty, stop global warming in its tracks, sire our children and in general, bring a deep and lasting expression of almost moronic tranquillity on our face, as we sit cross legged contemplating his greatness, but the fact remains that he is a mere mortal, who'll die one day like you and I, and is therefore allowed his share of follies and weaknesses. He knows he doesn't have that many hundreds left in him, wanted to maximize what he had, and wished to go in undefeated. Big deal! You have some serious issues to resolve, I am afraid. Wishing an injury on a player after he had pulled his team from a hole the size of Fortuna major speaks of some kind of at least minor thinking disorder or anger management issues.

Yeah, yeah, I know Fineleg. Look, I know that some of us would have Tendulkar pay our mortgage, send our children to private school, eradicate world poverty, stop global warming in its tracks, sire our children and in general, bring a deep and lasting expression of almost moronic tranquillity on our face, as we sit cross legged contemplating his greatness, but the fact remains that he is a mere mortal, who'll die one day like you and I, and is therefore allowed his share of follies and weaknesses. He knows he doesn't have that many hundreds left in him, wanted to maximize what he had, and wished to go in undefeated. Big deal! You have some serious issues to resolve, I am afraid. Wishing an injury on a player after he had pulled his team from a hole the size of Fortuna major speaks of some kind of at least minor thinking disorder or anger management issues.
Well, yes I can get angry for sure esp. regards to selfish acts by players/people! However, even if I say some harsh statement, it is only verbal or written. I stop at that. In all my posts here at ICF, this is the only post for which an apology was warranted and I did that. Its not like everyday I start wishing an injury on SRT or someone else. It wasnt even really wishing an injury in this case, more a post written in few seconds in a lot of anger.
Finey, You were a drama queen in 2004, you are a drama queen in 2008 and you will remain a drama queen in 2028
Lord of the Sun, Moon and the Stars (suraj will love this title, i can bet :D) You know my cricket passion, and my style, forum-posting strengths and weaknesses all too well :D

Why don't people change this forum into ''sachin tendulkar fans '' rather than India cricket fans . Too much of hype is intolerable . I remember how he was crawling from his 194 to 200 in Multan despite in a strong position and Dravid waiting for declaring .The uproar for Dravid not giving him opportunity was laughable .He checked every one's patience including Dravid . Then the recent century against Bangladesh .enough said . On this thread ,u were over the top by ''wishing '' injuries to ur best batsman .