Michael clarke is soooo over rated

scores 1 & 0 this test......future captain of aussie team has been mooted.....maybe if he spent more time on his cricket than his model girlfriend or his hair style ( tints anyone? ) or his clothing line etc he might score more runs......more style ( if you call the metro look style ) than substance.....has been dropped once, maybe should be dropped again

scores 1 & 0 this test......future captain of aussie team has been mooted.....maybe if he spent more time on his cricket than his model girlfriend or his hair style ( tints anyone? ) or his clothing line etc he might score more runs......more style ( if you call the metro look style ) than substance.....has been dropped once' date=' maybe should be dropped again[/quote'] May be he is picking up from his present captain's form and trying to emulate him!:haha:
you cannot question his talent.
Never said he didn't have talent. I am merely of the opinion that if he focussed more attention on his cricket than on the activities Aussiefan mentioned, he would have the potential to be an even better player. He has a *lot* of hype to live up to here.

agree with that....katich must be sore about it all.... kerry o'keefe paraphrased david hooke's "get a NSW cap, you also get given a Aust cap too" with his comment on ABC radio yesterday....Skull said "get a NSW cap, get a bottle of blonde hair dye too" :hysterical:

If we need more NSWers in the team, there's always Katich and Haddin to call up. :D
Seriously...do you think you really need any more New South Welshmen? Might be time to make way for some young up and coming Vics, don't you think? :P

Dominating everything else? NSW's leading the Shield table (yes, tied, but we have the superior NRR quotient!), Tasmania's at the top of the one day table - is there some other tournament going on that I don't know about where Victoria is dominating? (or did the other teams just not get invited? :P)

Dominating everything else? NSW's leading the Shield table (yes, tied, but we have the superior NRR quotient!), Tasmania's at the top of the one day table - is there some other tournament going on that I don't know about where Victoria is dominating? (or did the other teams just not get invited? :P)
XD. You have to give them a chance to win something somehow don't you? :P Re domination: I was actually speaking about other sports. :embaressed_smile: Cut me some slack!

shane warnes been an excellent ambassador for cricket on the field and bad taste/infidelity/general yobboness off the field...he's from Victoria isn't he? also on front page of syd morning herald today was an article about honorary degrees ( warne was given a hon. phd by some uni ) and he has asked that the english players he goes up against to please now call him the "professor" ( he's serious ) :hysterical::hysterical:

shane warnes been an excellent ambassador for cricket on the field and bad taste/infidelity/general yobboness off the field...he's from Victoria isn't he? also on front page of syd morning herald today was an article about honorary degrees ( warne was given a hon. phd by some uni ) and he has asked that the english players he goes up against to please now call him the "professor" ( he's serious ) :hysterical::hysterical:
Now come on, Aussiefan - we both know that Shane was a decent, moral and classy man until he started bumming around with his NSW cricket mates. I hold them 100% responsible for taking advantage of his naivety and corrupting him. Duh. --- Re: the degree and Professor thing - what a freakin' dumbass. http://www.solent.ac.uk/news/newsarchive/2006/September/r88y06.aspx I hadn't seen this picture of him before. Made my night.