The Great BUCKNOR Thread

Oh yes I can. And I agree with you. You are usually more rational about this general issue - thus my comment. All you (and other posters) are achieving is to be pissed off. Your choice, I know, but the Indian players have dropped their bundle, as well. They should know better. Why dwell on a past you can't change ? Get on with the game. :regular_smile:
I couldnt agree more with the highlighted part...
See how beautiful this game is' date=' in stead of making OZs suffer with below 200 score, they'll win with brilliant umpiring.[/quote'] I am not so much upset about Symmonds being given out, but am livid with the manner in which that happened.Even the crowds knew that was out....
Oh yes I can. And I agree with you. You are usually more rational about this general issue - thus my comment. All you (and other posters) are achieving is to be pissed off. Your choice, I know, but the Indian players have dropped their bundle, as well. They should know better. Why dwell on a past you can't change ? Get on with the game. :regular_smile:
WOW, what a great philosopher. Yes, I along with others apologize for being irrational for seeing the reality as it is. I'm sure Ponting didn't nick that, or symmo's foot was actually few feet below the ground, and fill out the rest...................... I've seen retards, but not the ones who are so proud of it
I am not so much upset about Symmonds being given out' date=' but am livid with the manner in which that happened.Even the crowds knew that was out....[/quote'] This has been a farce and it has always been a farce when OZs (or any team for that matter) enjoy this type of umpiring, which happens quite often. But since you're a fanboy of the system, have fun, at least some one should.
This has been a farce and it has always been a farce when OZs (or any team for that matter) enjoy this type of umpiring' date=' which happens quite often. But since you're a fanboy of the system, have fun, at least some one should.[/quote'] I am sure you never saw my point of view. What saddens me more is that i dont think you even made an effort to my point of view. I am no all-traditional-stick-to-the-rules guy. I genuinely believe that altering the current system will hurt the game. I suppose, there is nothing left for me to say.
I am sure you never saw my point of view. What saddens me more is that i dont think you even made an effort to my point of view. I am no all-traditional-stick-to-the-rules guy. I genuinely believe that altering the current system will hurt the game. I suppose, there is nothing left for me to say.
Just because I find your pov silly doesn't mean I don't see it. But hey, since we can't control weather yet, why control umpiring right? I'll pray for the day when we can control weather I suppose :hysterical::hysterical:
Just because I find your pov silly doesn't mean I don't see it. But hey, since we can't control weather yet, why control umpiring right? I'll pray for the day when we can control weather I suppose :hysterical::hysterical:
You are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to mine. Besides, i see that the posts are now getting loaded with rhetoric more than anything else. There is no point continuing our discussion.