The Great BUCKNOR Thread

You love it, don't you. :regular_smile: Another excuse to use naughty language.
Actually, we are being kind For the amount of decisions he has turned out against us, its equivalent to being sued He should be kicked out of his job immediately, offcourse Aussies wont complain, they have benefited tremendously under him.

This reminds me of one incident 3 years back when I used to play league cricket in USA...There was this westindian who was old and could not find place in XI so he used to umpire. His idol was Bucknor....Used to come out wearing black pants, white coat and hat. Used to first nod his head and then slowly raise his finger..He irrirated ppl to no end. Did not understand LBW laws and what more he had rule book in his pocket. I already hated Bucky by then, and hated this guy as well (he was nice guy, but once he was in Bucky avataar, he was crook).. He once gave me out when I used my bat to stop ball rolling on the stumps. He said I am out because I hit the ball twice...I swear I wanted to hit this guy with my heavy bat..but my teammates stopped me.

This reminds me of one incident 3 years back when I used to play league cricket in USA...There was this westindian who was old and could not find place in XI so he used to umpire. His idol was Bucknor....Used to come out wearing black pants, white coat and hat. Used to first nod his head and then slowly raise his finger..He irrirated ppl to no end. Did not understand LBW laws and what more he had rule book in his pocket. I already hated Bucky by then, and hated this guy as well (he was nice guy, but once he was in Bucky avataar, he was crook).. He once gave me out when I used by bat to stop ball rolling on the stumps. He said I am out because I hit the ball twice...I swear I wanted to hit this guy with my heavy bat..but my teammates stopped me.
which league in USA?
Guest Hiten.

There is a umpire in Toronto and District cricket board.....who failed driving test cuz his eyesight was bad, but he use to umpire in most of the games.... problem lies in the root