The Great BUCKNOR Thread

If this test is lost we can't fully blame the players..they are a demoralised lot now...instead of bundling out Aussies below 200,now they are posting a good total just bcoz of umpiring goof ups...its time for BCCI to step in and make Bucknor's exit as early as possible. Every one just can't be after a Darrel Hair only.

You are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to mine. Besides, i see that the posts are now getting loaded with rhetoric more than anything else. There is no point continuing our discussion.
Yes yes, mine is full of rhetoric of imaginary claims like changing it WILL hurt, and yours is based on what's been happening for the last decade :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
its all good to say that MM ... but you gotta come up with specifics once in a while to back up your case .... you cant expect people to just accept what you are saying otherwise.
As i have said before BB, i think its best if we dont have any discussions on this issue. It generally goes no where, with you asking the same question all over again and me giving the same ol' answers.

Thing is.. our players get demoralized really quickly. Gotta keep up the energy level irrespective of robberies. At the beginning of the day, if someone had said we're gonna have aussies at around 300/6 on a flat SCG pitch, I *might* have been ok with it.

Yes yes' date=' mine is full of rhetoric of imaginary claims like changing it WILL hurt, and yours is based on what's been happening for the last decade :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] :) I am tempted to start all over again, but as i said, this aint going nowhere. I quit.
You have never managed to come up with specifics .... you only keep beating around the bush which is why you get into these situations. Come up with specifics and I will be the first to agree with you.
I have never come up with specifics ? I spent a whole weekend and 100 posts discussing this with you in detail and now you come and say i havent been specific. Sometimes, you frustrate me no end BB, honestly.
:) I am tempted to start all over again, but as i said, this aint going nowhere. I quit.
Same, just that I find that post even more sillier than you've ever been or perhaps you're not sure what rhetoric means, or you've just woke up from a deep coma or you had hallucinations of terrible effects on the game when they used technology experimentally in a tourney, in either case, have fun.
WOW, what a great philosopher. Yes, I along with others apologize for being irrational for seeing the reality as it is. I'm sure Ponting didn't nick that, or symmo's foot was actually few feet below the ground, and fill out the rest...................... I've seen retards, but not the ones who are so proud of it
You've outdone yourself with that one mate. :whatchutalkingabout:dontknow::confused::shot:
Thing is.. our players get demoralized really quickly. Gotta keep up the energy level irrespective of robberies. At the beginning of the day, if someone had said we're gonna have aussies at around 300/6 on a flat SCG pitch, I *might* have been ok with it.
You can't blame them when they bowled their hearts out and have been robbed in broad day light, literally, even by the 3rd chump out there.
You can't blame them when they bowled their hearts out and have been robbed in broad day light' date=' literally, even by the 3rd chump out there.[/quote'] I'm not blaming them. I just hope that they keep bowling and fielding with a relatively high level of energy throughout the day.