Is everyone that goes to Aus gonna get screwed by umpires

Happened to India the last time we went there (i think 02/03) pakistan got screwed over when they went SL got screwed, well sangakarra. but the situation could have been so different had he not been given out and i dont think i need to mention what happened this series are aus really that great?

well lets start in 92, thats when I started to follow cricket like religion.. I used to watch highlights every night on DD, and heard Gavaskar say "Australia are playing with 13 men"...That LBW in Adelaide 4 innings to Prabhakar was atrocious, india would have won that game. we all know about howlers in 96 and 2003 series

Oh I long for the days of the Home-Umpires system. Atleast then the bias was apparent, and the home team didn't rob the visiting team too much for fear of retribution when they had to travel themselves. This whole "ICC Elite Panel" system is a farce I tell you :hysterical:

Happened to India the last time we went there (i think 02/03) pakistan got screwed over when they went SL got screwed, well sangakarra. but the situation could have been so different had he not been given out and i dont think i need to mention what happened this series are aus really that great?
Did anyone read the Times of India? Chanderpaul in a private conversation admitted that had all the 40-60, 50-50 decisions not gone Australia's way, touring teams would have defeated them a lot many times.