People responsible for the SCG farce

Guest BossBhai

Dunno...ask Mods to look into it ( ICC refree)...I say you have sent me filthy PMs....you say no....and BB and Shwethabh are ICC refrees..and they rule you have..so you are banned.. I say you have abused me.....you say you haven't and ask where....I say NO NEED....I just FEEL you have abused me...so you are OUT...( caught behind...lbw....get the picture)... Lurks...if you were to bat against me in the above circumstances....I can get you "OUT"...10 times in 10 balls Get it NOW ??? Umpires verdict is FINAl.....( BB and Shwethabh are umpires....and you are "dismissed " 10 times for personal abuse/lbw/filthy PMs/caught behind etc).....
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Damn, I was starting to get worried there!!
And I can show you equally good investments in perfectly fine IT/Non-IT products.
So what does that prove? That there are both good and bad investments in IT, and Hawkeye is no different. Just because money was spent doesnt mean the product is successful.
Its just simple common sense that if someone is investing so heavily in something it would have gone thru scrutiny. Its your job to show that the scrutiny was erroneous or non-existant based on facts pertaining to that case. Not what happened with some unrelated IT product.
Yes and thats the reason why half of the products in the world fail. Sure that may be the reason why American car companies are failing? I mean they are investing more money than economy of many countries put together. And yes feel free to check up Indian history of how defence equipments are bought, often 2nd hand Russian submarines. I hope the next time we have this argument in News section you would be kind enough to remember your line of - if money is invested then obviously scrutiny was done.
will do that the moment I see any one of them comming up a list of reasons that are grounded on science ... not just mere PC opinion. Everyone knows that these guys arent allowed to show the umpires in poor light. And what about the Tests conducted by Hawk eye where they claim 5mm accuracy ?
Thats your comment, cynical as it is. I find many of these commentators as very blunt, even when it comes to criticizing ICC or Australian team. I see no reason why they should be tagged PC. At this time you have little comments on expert side, and while you are free to think its because you are strong mentally and they are weak, I know where the truth lies. xxxx
Dunno...ask Mods to look into it ( ICC refree)...I say you have sent me filthy PMs....you say no....and BB and Shwethabh are ICC refrees..and they rule you have..so you are banned.. I say you have abused me.....you say you haven't and ask where....I say NO NEED....I just FEEL you have abused me...so you are OUT...( caught behind...lbw....get the picture)... Lurks...if you were to bat against me in the above circumstances....I can get you "OUT"...10 times in 10 balls Get it NOW ??? Umpires verdict is FINAl.....( BB and Shwethabh are umpires....and you are "dismissed " 10 times for personal abuse/lbw/filthy PMs/caught behind etc).....
Ah but that doesnt cut it. I would ask you now to do this: 1) Give me the exact post where I have abused you in this thread. Since you have mentioned it, it should be fairly easy for you to produce that. 2) I would want you to send the PMs to the MODS. I would also request MODS to check them and validate, if they can, about the IP from which it was sent and mine. Its not that I dont do abuses. I swear like a sailor but when I do it I do it to your face. Feel free to ask anyone here. So yes produce the evidence or you owe me an apology. Fair? xxx
saala 4 saal hogaya me breaking my head on this topic ... Havent seen anyone produce any sort of evidence other than emotions and the usual old-skool cliches.
You sure you want to go down this road ? Let us open a topic discussing the ENGINEERING of predictive path. No, don't quote me some basic projectile motion cr@p from physics text-books- those are good in theories only. Let us get into the very basics of what hawkeye does- predictive path. Now, please tell us how is hawkeye using the PPT ( Path Projection Technique). You are now stepping into my field. This should be interesting.
Guest HariSampath
Ah but that doesnt cut it. I would ask you now to do this: 1) Give me the exact post where I have abused you in this thread. Since you have mentioned it, it should be fairly easy for you to produce that. 2) I would want you to send the PMs to the MODS. I would also request MODS to check them and validate, if they can, about the IP from which it was sent and mine. Its not that I dont do abuses. I swear like a sailor but when I do it I do it to your face. Feel free to ask anyone here. So yes produce the evidence or you owe me an apology. Fair? xxx
I consider ALL your posts directed at me as abusive ( you are LBW irrespective of what you say, 'cos I define "abuse " here.... see above....you have admitted you swear like a sailor to my face...so you are OUT....MODS...Lurks has confessed to "racial abuse"....ban him
Guest HariSampath

2) I would want you to send the PMs to the MODS. I would also request MODS to check them and validate, if they can, about the IP from which it was sent and mine.
I have already sent the PMs to BB and Bumper and they have both confirmed that it is from you....as well as the fact you had sent PMs abusing them when they were conducting enquiry ( ICC enquiry)....so , Lurks..you are banned for 3 threads
Guest HariSampath
LOL @ Hari' date=' you got me, on the abuse bait. I was looking around for Lurker's posts, my tube light never lit up![/quote'] :haha:...Just enlightening Lurks..how LBW and caught behind works...if I appeal like Ponting and Mods here umpire like Bucknor or refree like ICC :hysterical:

As funny as he sounds Lurker, Hari is right about the way ICC does its business. Isnt that how batsmen are nailed ? Isnt that how Bhajji was nailed ? In Bhajji's case, its a clear case of the ICC referee taking the white men's words over us brownies.

I have already sent the PMs to BB and Bumper and they have both confirmed that it is from you....as well as the fact you had sent PMs abusing them when they were conducting enquiry ( ICC enquiry)....so , Lurks..you are banned for 3 threads
Seems like someone is losing a lotta sleep over a silly lil game of 'whack the ball with a stick and let 11 men chase the ball'. Take it easy dude...its just a sport.