ICL : Show BCCI and ICC how it should be done....

arkay

ICL, If you are watching all the furore creating by these incompetent umpiring, you can sure pave the way for how it can be done better. Introduce technology. Make Technology efficient. Shut up the naysayers who talk about bullshit like umpires need to be respected. My foot. Umpires are there to make sure the decisions are rendered correctly. We the fans dont need to put up with the non-sense that umpires are humans. Overall decisions would even out. I am still speechless when Speed comes up with this 96% rating (which I dispute). Two bad decisions dont make it right. If ICC does not initiate changes, the likes of ICL would certainly pave way for how the game needs to be modernized. Bring Technology to aid the umpires. I dont give a damn if it undermines umpires. The fans deserve better. Enough is Enough. I dont want want to put up the incompetence or stupidity of bull-headed ICC to defend with some rotten statistics of 96% accuracy or umpires are human, errors would happen. Go ICL. Teach the suckers how the game needs to be played / administered.