Sachin vs Ponting.No More Comparison Plz.(Hari,Bumper VIP's Here)

SachDan

Dont understand the OP ? I loathe Ponting as a person, but think he is harshly criticised as a batsman. You oversensitve skool girls obviously cant add two & two. Well dont bother! Sick & tired of addressing two bit posters like you, who emerged from yesterday's rain. Do me a favor, dont waste my time, anymore.

Dont understand the OP ? I loathe Ponting as a person, but think he is harshly criticised as a batsman. You oversensitve skool girls obviously cant add two & two. Well dont bother! Sick & tired of addressing two bit posters like you, who emerged from yesterday's rain. Do me a favor, dont waste my time, anymore.
Whether I emerged from yesterday's rain or not is not for you to judge... Your cricketing logic is for every one to see...always hell bend on criticising Sachin irrespective of his performance. My point is simple...Ponting don't have any credibility left to be compared any where with Sachin when the subject is cricket!

@Bumper.. Is there ever been a Bunny like ponting? whether its kolkata,Chennai,Sydney,Melbourne..he just can't play bhajji and hence put pressure on the match refree to ban him... wow...is this guy the best bat of his generation???? bumper might be blind but leave the whole world!!!!!

Ponting vs tendulkar? you must be kidding me. Has he ever played spinners or made some runs or what about runs in India. i don't think so look at Sachin's runs in every country and against every type of bowlers then i will look at it. Otherwise it's baseless and pointless conversation.

Arre, dan, its simple really. If you cant really handle another pov in an MB, sit at home, suck you thumb and be a mama's boy. Make a post worth reading, i'll respond. Cant be ar$ed with your "I feel hurt because u said this" rhetorics. And kindly dont put words into my mouth. Just because i value XYZ as a great talent, i dont value him that much as a person. Do i ever notice your post ? Why dont you extend the same courtesy & ignore me. Trust me, i wouldnt complain:hysterical:

Arre, dan, its simple really. If you cant really handle another pov in an MB, sit at home, suck you thumb and be a mama's boy. Make a post worth reading, i'll respond. Cant be ar with your "I feel hurt because u said this" rhetorics. And kindly dont put words into my mouth. Just because i value XYZ as a great talent, i dont value him that much as a person. Do i ever notice your post ? Why dont you extend the same courtesy & ignore me. Trust me, i wouldnt complain:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Don't worry, with bhajji gone and more bribe (thus lives) I'm sure the run machine will start up again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Don't worry' date=' with bhajji gone and more bribe (thus lives) I'm sure the run machine will start up again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] the guy is sheeet scared of bhajji.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
no i think its a fair point that sachin is not only a great player acclaimed by all ....but also has a blemish free record as an individual who never brought the game into disrepute....unlike ricky ponting. which is why we quasi-worship legends like muhammad ali, pele...they embodied the greatest sporting qualities, which goes beyond mere talent.
Sarchasm, the OP is a cheapshot! SRT is streets ahead as a character/individual compared to his Aussie counterparts. No one will deny that. It takes a bit beyond dense heads, to realise that the approval of cricketing achievements (of the Aussies) dont automatically translate to approval of their characters. Not every individual you come across is bright enuff to see the diff, unfortunately.
Ponting doesn't even deserve to play cricket on this level after his pitiful dsplay during the last test. Sachin is in a whole different class' date=' ponting is merely worth the dust on his shoes, if not less.[/quote']Prepare to be called school girl by some idiots soon. Excuse them though they are very happy with Ponting's achievement of 16 wins and negation of bhajji, the euphoria is understandable.
.but also has a blemish free record as an individual who never brought the game into disrepute.
Not true actually- Sachin has been banned before for bringing the game into disrepute. Yes, BCCI challenged and got the decision overturned, but Sachin doesn't have a clean slate either.
Not true actually- Sachin has been banned before for bringing the game into disrepute. Yes' date=' BCCI challenged and got the decision overturned, but Sachin doesn't have a clean slate either.[/quote'] Nice trolling :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Not true actually- Sachin has been banned before for bringing the game into disrepute. Yes' date=' BCCI challenged and got the decision overturned, but Sachin doesn't have a clean slate either.[/quote'] CC, but u cant deny that Sachin (infact all Indian cricketers), has a conscience. Cant say the same about these Aussie mofos. They bi.tch and whine when they lose, and almost never win gracefully (esp against India).
Guest HariSampath

Dan....I know you are emotional..but first things first. Today was NOT a comparision between sachin the batsman and Ponting the batsman...so if you are a clear headed person, leave this alone ( for ex...yes Ponting IS Bhajjis bunny, but others may say so many things about sachin too..so forget it....this is NOT a batting ability discussion) As a total cricketer ; Sachin is a very very decent cricketer in course of his entire career ( however he too has edged the ball , knew it and stayed on to play as I pointed out on my VER FIRST post on ICF...India-Aus ODI)...so its not a question of who has benefited more from unfair play. On the whole, sachin is a far better gentleman cricketer...and Ricky Ponting is far more of a cheat and fraud. Argument over.