Lets not forget

kabira

>Harbhajan was repeatedly raising his hand, to first Hayden, then to Ponting and finally to Symmonds in an apologetic gesture repeatedly. well, he may have said sorry, so case was closed there...It was Australian who riled him up, why start abuse if you can't take it...Sachin spoke to him and thats where he must have said "sorry"...but he was furious
Why would someone, involved in a verbal battle, unilaterally say sorry ? Unless of course he has said something extremely untoward ?
Why would someone' date=' involved in a verbal battle, unilaterally say sorry ? Unless of course he has said something extremely untoward ?[/quote'] When did he sorry? I was watching the incident live. At no point did he seem to even back off. it was on Sachin's request that he stopped the argument there after which umpires came and talked to him and Sachin.
>Why would someone, involved in a verbal battle, unilaterally say sorry ? Unless of course he has said something extremely untoward ? he must have said something else...Symonds claim he said "Big Monkey", but no evidence whatsoever..
I agree with that, there is till now no recorded evidence of him saying something racist. All along i have been saying that Bhajji probably said something that was flagrantly out of taste, but what it was, we will never know.
When did he sorry? I was watching the incident live. At no point did he seem to even back off. it was on Sachin's request that he stopped the argument there after which umpires came and talked to him and Sachin.
He was clearly raising his hands in an apologetic manner Chandan , you can see that in the ninemsn video link that i have given.