Lets not forget

kabira

Guys, its obvious Bhajji abused Symmonds in some form or the other, otherwise why would he apologize to him and the rest of the Aus team on the field itself ? Now, whether that abuse was racist or not, we dont know, but he definitely abused Symmonds.

Mike Proctor made this decision ignoring Sachin. Clearly means he was racist himself. ICC has removed Bucknor, now Indians should ask the removal of Proctor.
Abbe, pura article likh diya maine ispe aur tum one liner mar ke hero ban rahe ho.:haha: (Wrote an entire article on it, and now you are starting a one liner thread to hog the limelight).
Guys, its obvious Bhajji abused Symmonds in some form or the other, otherwise why would he apologize to him and the rest of the Aus team on the field itself ? Now, whether that abuse was racist or not, we dont know, but he definitely abused Symmonds.
Are you serious? Tendulkar and Harbhajan were hammering the crap out of Australia at that time and there was only one team which would have started the abuse at the time.
Are you serious? Tendulkar and Harbhajan were hammering the crap out of Australia at that time and there was only one team which would have started the abuse at the time.
If you saw the match, you would accept Bhajji seemed VERY apologetic at one point. I never said Aus didnt say anything to him, but it was obvious that Bhajji said something that seemed distinctly out of taste as it were.

>If you saw the match, you would accept Bhajji seemed VERY apologetic at one point. I never said Aus didnt say anything to him, but it was obvious that Bhajji said something that seemed distinctly out of taste as it were. Nah, I don't think he was apologetic, on the contratry he was agitated. Surely there were few comments by Aussies.

Mike Proctor made this decision ignoring Sachin. Clearly means he was racist himself. ICC has removed Bucknor, now Indians should ask the removal of Proctor.
How does that make him racist? I'd say he biased, incompetent and blindly accepts the word of Aussies
>If you saw the match, you would accept Bhajji seemed VERY apologetic at one point. I never said Aus didnt say anything to him, but it was obvious that Bhajji said something that seemed distinctly out of taste as it were. Nah, I don't think he was apologetic, on the contratry he was agitated. Surely there were few comments by Aussies.
Bhajji was obviously apologizing, see the video titled " Harbhajan racism allegations" http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&tab=s166
>blindly accepts the word of Aussies you said it Rajeev. accepting word of white men over brown men
Rajeev' date=' choosing the word of a known boor and trouble maker, Hayden and a person who did not walk after nicking to slip and claimed a bump catch over the past 2 days, Clarke over a man of Tendulkar's integrity. You tell me what's the difference between them except skin color?[/quote'] You guys obviously didn't get my sarcasm :yay:

> Bhajji was obviously apologizing, see the video titled " Harbhajan racism allegations" Sriram, I watched it live and I clearly saw bhajji getting agitated. something was said to him, he responded...happens in cricket...But ponting, hayden took matter in their hand, asked umpires to intervene. This further made bhajji furious. I swear he would have killed someone had Sachin not been there.

> Bhajji was obviously apologizing, see the video titled " Harbhajan racism allegations" Sriram, I watched it live and I clearly saw bhajji getting agitated. something was said to him, he responded...happens in cricket...But ponting, hayden took matter in their hand, asked umpires to intervene. This further made bhajji furious. I swear he would have killed someone had Sachin not been there.
Kabira, I agree with you when you say there was a verbal duel on the field, with things said by both sides, but bhajji obviously said the monkey word and i suppose everyone seemed taken aback by that. Harbhajan was repeatedly raising his hand, to first Hayden, then to Ponting and finally to Symmonds in an apologetic gesture repeatedly.. See this video, 0VvZwy2XvLU All the experts concur with what i say, at around 4 mins into the video.

>Harbhajan was repeatedly raising his hand, to first Hayden, then to Ponting and finally to Symmonds in an apologetic gesture repeatedly. well, he may have said sorry, so case was closed there...It was Australian who riled him up, why start abuse if you can't take it...Sachin spoke to him and thats where he must have said "sorry"...but he was furious