Should Dravid and VVS be considered for selection

Rohan495

Come on now' date=' I think there's more important issues at the moment.[/quote'] Im over it. a win is a win. I doubt india can come back down 2-0 is a very significant lead. I think people should be over it. whether its a bad or good decision. whats done is done. not much change will happen. I think its important that a lot of planning is done for the ODI series.
arent you the guy who argued that laxman should be made skipper for his timing of the cricket ball?
when did i say that. dont try to put words into my mouth u schmuck. These are two different topics your trying to blend in to "attempt" to make me look stupid. I said hes a class player. and since hes done well against solid attacks he will have the attitude to become captain. so slow your role.
people should be over with what?? do you have any idea what you are rambling about?
People should be over this issue. It is not in our hands. We cant do jack squat about it but just discuss it gets old. time to move ahead and make sure India wins atleast the ODI series.
you were of the considered opinion that laxman's blistering record as a batsman would reflect in his captaincy. i just pointed out that batsmen like lara/sachin didnt prove to be good leaders and they were like 10000 times the batsman that your precious VVS could ever hope to be. i did it just to highlight how irrational your thought process is. and why this name-calling bro? makes you look cool...? grow up.
irrational thought process? nice way to conveniently diss me. If you havent noticed Laxmans career would have been a lot greater if he was in the middle order to begin with. For me its like this the more you boost up his rank in the team the better he will be. Make him captain and i guarantee this guy will fire on all cylinders. Why are you comparing him to Lara and Tendulkar they started much earlier than Laxman did so you obviously cant compare them and as far as the name calling is concerned dont take it to heart. and also i aint your bro.
@Rohan' date=' where would you field Lax?[/quote'] outfield. hes pretty fit now adays compare to when he was dropped from the ODI team. he can also field at slip when required. but thats just one side of the story i wonder if dravid will make a return to the team.