To avoid fine and to humiliate Aussies

The racisim stuff is a sideshow. And its very disapointing that you give up so easily. Please do not give up.
Mate, the score that should have read 1-1, now reads 0-2. Do you call that a give up ? No, its not. Get your perspectives right.
I feel for you. Really. There is a famous saying however.... "Dont get MAD.. get EVEN" Where is the Indian fighting spirit the cricket world admires (including me)? All other discussion is a meaningless sideshow that detracts from the real issue... Get back in and WIN SOME MATCHES. Whatever the obstacles.
WHATEVER the circumstances? There is a limit, though. I would agree with you if the complaint was that we lost due to injuries, doctored pitches, bad weather, spicy(or bland, as the case may be) food etc. Or even if we were complaining about 1 or 2 decisions. But we are talking about a systematic flouting of the principles of the sport by the opponents, and worse, by the "men" who are supposed to enforce these principles.
Guest dada_rocks
Mate' date=' the score that should have read 1-1, now reads 0-2. Do you call that a give up ? No, its not. Get your perspectives right.[/quote'] Series has already been decided by cheating aussie players and thug umpires what's there left to play for anyway
WHATEVER the circumstances? There is a limit' date=' though. I would agree with you if the complaint was that we lost due to injuries, doctored pitches, bad weather, spicy(or bland, as the case may be) food etc. Or even if we were complaining about 1 or 2 decisions. But we are talking about a systematic flouting of the principles of the sport by the opponents, and worse, by the "men" who are supposed to enforce these principles.[/quote'] Yes there were some unfair decisions.. heat of the moment stuff I assume. However the type of comments I am hearing here are just over the top. Got an issue.. heres a tissue... now play CRICKET!
Quitting a tour due to one match is giving up.. yes
Correction, Quitting tour due to incompetent umpiring, unfair match refreeing and an opposing team that violates EVERY syllable of its pre-series agreement on playing within the spirit of the game is not quitting, but making your stand clear.
Series has already been decided by cheating aussie players and thug umpires what's there left to play for anyway
Who cares about the series! If your team does not come back and do their best to get a 2:2 result, then they are not true sportsmen and should buy some dresses with pretty pink ribbons.
Correction' date=' Quitting tour due to incompetent umpiring, unfair and match refreeing and an opposing team that violates EVERY syllable of its pre-series agreement on playing within the spirit of the game is not quitting, but making your stand clear.[/quote'] quitting is quitting
Yes there were some unfair decisions.. heat of the moment stuff I assume.
See, there's where we disagree. Not following the rules in asking for the 3rd umpire and instead asking the fielding captain is not just "unfair" and "heat of the moment," especially when it is layered on top of everything else that was going on. It reeks of a deliberate attempt to sway the game in one direction.
quitting is quitting
Hain ? If a Bomb explodes outside your team hotel and you dont want to play the match and get the f*** out of that place and we come and say to you, " You shouldnt go , quitting is quitting", will you listen ? Dont make brilliantly dumb arguments like " Quitting is quitting" ! :haha:
See' date=' there's where we disagree. Not following the rules in asking for the 3rd umpire and instead asking the fielding captain is not just "unfair" and "heat of the moment," especially when it is layered on top of everything else that was going on. It reeks of a deliberate attempt to sway the game in one direction.[/quote'] maybe.. maybe not.. I dont see why Bucknor would favor Australia. In any case, the simple fact is that is the 3 wickets were not lost in 5 balls at the end, then 1:1 it would be.
Hain ? If a Bomb explodes outside your team hotel and you dont want to play the match and get the f*** out of that place and we come and say to you, " You shouldnt go , quitting is quitting", will you listen ? Dont make brilliantly dumb arguments like " Quitting is quitting" ! :haha:
see.. over the top comments. you have equated some bad umpire decisions to a terrorist attack. Is this balanced?

Reply to OP: We could always do what Gavaskar did when his team was losing to Karnataka one time in the Ranji Trophy. He started batting left-handed. He said he did it for humor, but I think he did it to "humiliate." Maybe our players should all switch. Would be fun if SRT whacked a 150 n.o., batting left-handed. Serious reply: At the very least, we should wear black bands as a sign of protest.

maybe.. maybe not.. I dont see why Bucknor would favor Australia. In any case, the simple fact is that is the 3 wickets were not lost in 5 balls at the end, then 1:1 it would be.
How did you clear your math papers in high school ?
see.. over the top comments. you have equated some bad umpire decisions to a terrorist attack. Is this balanced?
Nope, i was merely responding to your Comment that " Quitting is quitting, whatever the circumstances be". What i meant to say was, it isnt the case always.
How did you clear your math papers in high school ?
haha.. yes... that would be 1-0. you see.. human error.. in any case... the match was very interesting day 3... however an india win was only a slight chance. Scoring in day 2 was too slow. So the fact that some people think that the match was "lost" is again stretching the truth.
Nope' date=' i was merely responding to your Comment that " Quitting is quitting, whatever the circumstances be". What i meant to say was, it isnt the case always.[/quote'] I see... but in *this* case quitting is quitting lets set the rules. quitting due to onfield antics and bad decisions = quitting quitting due to bomb or physical danger.. that seems fair to me.
Guest dada_rocks

First go ahead and buy thug along with bangles dress for aussies team and umpires..\ So mantra as per you is let aussie and umpire screw but india tema must go ahead with this charade.. It's farce going on out there not test cricket

haha.. yes... that would be 1-0. you see.. human error.. in any case... the match was very interesting day 3... however an india win was only a slight chance. Scoring in day 2 was too slow. So the fact that some people think that the match was "lost" is again stretching the truth.
Match was VERY clear just before tea on day 1. Aus, 190/7, Symmonds hits the cover off one from young Ishant Sharma and yet is given not out. In this case, An Indian win was a BIG chance !
I see... but in *this* case quitting is quitting lets set the rules. quitting due to onfield antics and bad decisions = quitting quitting due to bomb or physical danger.. that seems fair to me.
No one is going to quit, at worst, the tour match in Canberra will be called off, that is all.