To avoid fine and to humiliate Aussies

Good suggestion--- but I don't think those Aussie mafias will agree....Also once team is announced -- how many players we can swap will be an issue. I would love sending India "A" team. :icflove:
I've got a feeling they might perform better :P
Even with that fanciful idea' date=' your team were crying and lying to grab a win. Don't you think Australian players talk of integrity and spirit is just a facade when you look at their conduct on the field.[/quote'] I feel for you. Really. There is a famous saying however.... "Dont get MAD.. get EVEN" Where is the Indian fighting spirit the cricket world admires (including me)? All other discussion is a meaningless sideshow that detracts from the real issue... Get back in and WIN SOME MATCHES. Whatever the obstacles. I would love to see your guys come back and win... this would make life interesting dont you think? Best wishes
I feel for you. Really. There is a famous saying however.... "Dont get MAD.. get EVEN" Where is the Indian fighting spirit the cricket world admires (including me)? All other discussion is a meaningless sideshow that detracts from the real issue... Get back in and WIN SOME MATCHES. Whatever the obstacles. I would love to see your guys come back and win... this would make life interesting dont you think? Best wishes
You mean start lying and lose your integrity as your players did? No Thanks! you should know that you got this win by giving up your integrity, your dignity, for lies that will undoubtedly come back to haunt you as a team! Remember all Ponting and his team now have is a monkey on their back that won't go away. Monkey meaning the shame you caused!
I feel for you. Really. There is a famous saying however.... "Dont get MAD.. get EVEN" Where is the Indian fighting spirit the cricket world admires (including me)? All other discussion is a meaningless sideshow that detracts from the real issue... Get back in and WIN SOME MATCHES. Whatever the obstacles. I would love to see your guys come back and win... this would make life interesting dont you think? Best wishes
Sorry mate, its impossible for us to be asked to take 35 wickets in a game, have one of our best player unfairly for racism allegations. have our batsman wrongfully given out and yet be told - " Win this game".... We give up !:haha:
You mean start lying and lose your integrity as your players did? No Thanks! you should know that you got this win by giving up your integrity, your dignity, for lies that will undoubtedly come back to haunt you as a team! Remember all Ponting and his team now have is a monkey on their back that won't go away. Monkey meaning the shame you caused!
No... win with skill and courage! Show the world how it should be done! Lead by example! India lost partly because of umpiring.. and mostly because of slow scoring and cheap wickets. You cannot ignore the cheap wickets that were free from dispute. Walking away would be a great shame and a further failure.
Sorry mate' date=' its impossible for us to be asked to take 35 wickets in a game, have one of our best player unfairly for racism allegations. have our batsman wrongfully given out and yet be told - " Win this game".... We give up !:haha:[/quote'] The racisim stuff is a sideshow. And its very disapointing that you give up so easily. Please do not give up.